Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

December 22nd, 2012 | Selke's Five Round 2013 NFL Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selkiesxx wrote:

Thanks, that's a very helpful comment I will consider when I update/make a new one.

You like Johnathan Franklin for GB, though? Is Alex Green your bonafide smasher inside then and Franklin could be the outside type guy?

Love Franklin. I love the speedster types for our offense. Not sure McCarthy and TT feel the same, but I like the Franklin/Randle types. Green needs time to develop, but he's improved the last few weeks. Coming from the spread at Hawaii to the ZBS here, he hasn't seen the huge holes he's used to. His vision and patience is improving though and he has a nice size/speed ratio. He just needs to run with more power. DuJuan Harris runs with more power right now.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great for Oakland. Know nothing about the TE though, and TE wont be a need if Myers is back. Rather beef up either one of our lines.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only picks I'd change are Jesse Williams to Xavier Rhodes and Hamilton to Kiko Alonso.
Gootie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Bears would take Eifert in the 2nd round. Don't like the Denard pick, but otherwise solid job.
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a ton of reaches for Seattle. DT Short when better talent is on the board? Porter in the 2nd? Marquise Wilson is about right. But another RB from Utah State? Turbin is the only one we need.

Decent job on the positions of need. Terrible job of drafting personnel to fill those needs.
Selkiesxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
Its a ton of reaches for Seattle. DT Short when better talent is on the board? Porter in the 2nd? Marquise Wilson is about right. But another RB from Utah State? Turbin is the only one we need.

Decent job on the positions of need. Terrible job of drafting personnel to fill those needs.

I disagree.

Kawann Short could play end in Seattle's alignment, Porter is a terrific value there and Kerwynn Williams is a phenomenal scat back to replace Leon Washington.

@BodamEscapePlan (Twitter)
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can live with the Bengals draft but give us Mingo over Fluker.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
AQuintus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Vikings:

1. Terrance Williams - Solid pick. I'm usually not a fan of taking a WR in the 1st since this draft is deep in the 2nd and 3rd at WR, but the rest of the draft falls in a way that this is fine to me.

2. Matt Barkley - Horrible pick. For better or worse, Ponder will be the starting QB for the Vikings next year. I wouldn't mind taking a QB in the 3rd-5th in this draft if a good one falls, but the team has way too many holes for us to reach on an overrated QB like Barkley in the 2nd, especially when Alec Ogletree, a guy I'd be willing to take in the 1st, is right there.

3. Kyle Long - Bad pick. Minnesota has Kalil and Loadholt starting at OT, so OT is not a need at all. Kwame Geathers, Nickell Robey, Baccari Rambo, or Shawne Williams would all be better here.

4a. Everett Dawkins - Solid pick. With Kevin Williams getting older and possibly leaving in FA, DT is a need. I'd also seriously look at Hamilton, Dobson, and Patton here.

4b. Shane Skov - Bad pick. With Alec Ogletree already the pick in the 2nd, Skov is no longer needed. If for some completely inexplicable reason Ogletree isn't taken in the 2nd, then I'd rather have Bostic here over Skov. Either way OG is a huge need for this team, and Alvin Bailey is a good pickup to fill that need.

5. Darius Slay - Bad pick. We could always use more DB depth, but we already have our top 4 CBs pretty set, so I'd much rather take Marcus Davis here (or Kyle Van Noy if we go WR with our 1st 4th round pick).
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT is not a second round need, but safety is.
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booty Eagles draft

Luke Joeckel
Eric Reid
Quinton Patton
Joseph Fauria
Kyle Van Noy

Much better
candyman93

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the effort you put into these

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
J_Rowskee_DC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for addressing the trenches in the first three rounds. Not only is this amazing but I feel it could be realistic as well.

thanks to Joe_is_the_best
Darrelle Revis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it for the Jets.

"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:

Thanks, that's a very helpful comment I will consider when I update/make a new one.

You like Johnathan Franklin for GB, though? Is Alex Green your bonafide smasher inside then and Franklin could be the outside type guy?

Love Franklin. I love the speedster types for our offense. Not sure McCarthy and TT feel the same, but I like the Franklin/Randle types. Green needs time to develop, but he's improved the last few weeks. Coming from the spread at Hawaii to the ZBS here, he hasn't seen the huge holes he's used to. His vision and patience is improving though and he has a nice size/speed ratio. He just needs to run with more power. DuJuan Harris runs with more power right now.
Andre Ellington would be a much better fit than Johnathan Franklin IMO.

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
SteelProven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee Milliner - This would be a dream come true if the Steelers could get him in the first round.

Robert Lester - I could live with, but I'd prefer Reid as I feel his ceiling is a little higher.

Bernard - Would be a good pick up as I don't believe in J. Dwyer or I. Redman as every down backs.

Collins - I really like

Smith - is a bit of overkill since Collins was taken in the round prior. So maybe Tavares King in this position.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: