Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Confirmed a New Logo before Draft by Ross.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokeRICKYsmoke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what omar kelly said when a fan asked him about the leaked logo... And this is one time i hope hes right .. https://twitter.com/omarkelly/status/284002751753641984

-xbox live - KINGKONG609 and HALFWAYCROOK609
Emerica

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well

Quote:
RT @MikeDeeFins: Lots of buzz re logos. Love the passion! We continue to explore a # of design alternatives...final decision by Draft.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:

Quote:
Last month, the Dolphins held a web weekend for bloggers, and CEO Mike Dee spoke a little bit about the new logo. It would be "a mix of modern and retro," and navy would be an accent color.

Quote:
Fast-forward to this past Sunday. DolFansNYC, a site for expat Miami fans, posted a blurry cellphone photo of a potential new design. It's of unknown provenance, but when shown to a friend who works for Nike, that friend confirmed that it was "very very close" to what the final logo will be. And this morning, Paul Lukas of Uni Watch, posted the clean version of the logo that you see above.

http://deadspin.com/5971246/this-might-be-the-new-dolphins-logo

I like every other one we've posted compared to the hot garbage they're thinking of!!!

Minimal change is acceptable (tradition is a good thing).... that crap... NO WAY!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
Well

Quote:
RT @MikeDeeFins: Lots of buzz re logos. Love the passion! We continue to explore a # of design alternatives...final decision by Draft.

I think this is a very open ended statement from Mike Dee. I think he is just trying to be coy to throw people off track, but I will just be sick if this turns out to be our new logo.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
SuperDolfan13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZenZuki wrote:
WaterBear56 wrote:

Quote:
Last month, the Dolphins held a web weekend for bloggers, and CEO Mike Dee spoke a little bit about the new logo. It would be "a mix of modern and retro," and navy would be an accent color.

Quote:
Fast-forward to this past Sunday. DolFansNYC, a site for expat Miami fans, posted a blurry cellphone photo of a potential new design. It's of unknown provenance, but when shown to a friend who works for Nike, that friend confirmed that it was "very very close" to what the final logo will be. And this morning, Paul Lukas of Uni Watch, posted the clean version of the logo that you see above.

I like every other one we've posted compared to the hot garbage they're thinking of!!!

Minimal change is acceptable (tradition is a good thing).... that crap... NO WAY!

I think this logo sucks for lack of a better term. It looks very feminine the current logo is WAYYYYY better. Please please please tell me this isn't it!

^Props to Waldo
"So the last shall be first, and first shall be last." Matthew 20:16
pope137

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of the marlins leak haha,

I have a hunch this is it and we might wanna get use to having the ugliest logo. I mean even the browns have a better logo lulz
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

"Girl. I'm fabulous"
Well said. This logo is trash. It pains me to say but I actually like the Dolphins current logo.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:

"Girl. I'm fabulous"
Well said. This logo is trash. It pains me to say but I actually like the Dolphins current logo.

I would embarrassed to buy gear with that girly logo on it. This logo would be appropriate for women's football league affiliate. It's terrible! I would support a boycott of this logo by dolphins fans if this is what they decide on

^Props to Waldo
"So the last shall be first, and first shall be last." Matthew 20:16
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering I'm giving strong consideration to tattooing the Dolphins logo on my body next summer, there better be a better alternative that we are going to get as the final decision! That thing isn't going on my body lol.

I wouldn't put it past any team to leak prototypes or hypotheticals to increase the satisfaction in the final product though.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
carlos2104

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Considering I'm giving strong consideration to tattooing the Dolphins logo on my body next summer, there better be a better alternative that we are going to get as the final decision! That thing isn't going on my body lol.

I wouldn't put it past any team to leak prototypes or hypotheticals to increase the satisfaction in the final product though.
I've considered the same thing. I'll probably just get the one from the70's. That way if the new one sucks...I'm covered Wink
ukdolfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Looks like a logo for Seaworld

^ Jamison on the sig.
D-Z-O

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guy's are asking for Sketches. If we have any artist in the forum here is your chance to maybe influence a logo decision.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/27/3158585/logo-a-no-go-submit-your-own-miami.html
Emerica

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Z-O wrote:
These guy's are asking for Sketches. If we have any artist in the forum here is your chance to maybe influence a logo decision.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/27/3158585/logo-a-no-go-submit-your-own-miami.html

Let's get crackin' boys!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a logo I threw together really quickly. It mixes new and old with a little bit of the "leaked" logo.

BTW, I am terrible at photoshop.

Adopt a Dolphin: Brandon Gibson
ZenZuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ima submit my Avi Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 4 of 32

Jump to: