Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Texans (12-3) @ COLTS (10-5) GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rest Startahs?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Maybe So
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Author Message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Texans (12-3) @ COLTS (10-5) GDT Reply with quote

TEXANS @ COLTS


@Lucas Oil Stadium

So this is the last match before the playoffs start.

Some people say we aren't playing for anything, but those people are wrong. We're playing for Chuck. We're playing for pride, and we'll be especially careful not to let those long-time losers ever win a game in our house.

One thing I'd like to say about resting starters, the only one I'd like to see rested is Luck. Stanton is not half bad himself, and we could really use a well rested and healthy Luck to shred up Baltimore.

Of course if we happen to play New England then none of it matters and we all die.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColtsFan40


Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Posts: 1394
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one am glad we are not resting our starters. This team is still very young and need the playing time. We haven't played our best this last few weeks so the extra reps can only help. Plus the last game against the Texans left a bad taste in my mouth. I still feel like we let that game get away from us more than them beating us.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooche


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 448
Location: Winnipeg
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A W against the Texans would give us some big momentum we need going forward.

''Resting" is a word that should just be banned from Colts history. It just bugs me to no end.

Let's go full speed ahead and get a nice W.
_________________
Building The Monster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13948
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well when JJ Watt starts laying hits on Luck we will see if you all sing another tune Very Happy

Hopefully we all stay healthy and are able to play our best football going forward. Crazy to think we could play each 3 times within about a month (3 of our last 4 games potentially).
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
well when JJ Watt starts laying hits on Luck we will see if you all sing another tune Very Happy

Hopefully we all stay healthy and are able to play our best football going forward. Crazy to think we could play each 3 times within about a month (3 of our last 4 games potentially).

The earliest we'll see you is the divisional round though, we're locked in to the 5 seed, and I'm pretty sure only the Ravens or Patriots can cop that on the low.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13948
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
well when JJ Watt starts laying hits on Luck we will see if you all sing another tune Very Happy

Hopefully we all stay healthy and are able to play our best football going forward. Crazy to think we could play each 3 times within about a month (3 of our last 4 games potentially).

The earliest we'll see you is the divisional round though, we're locked in to the 5 seed, and I'm pretty sure only the Ravens or Patriots can cop that on the low.


Yea I know when you would play us, thats why I said 3 out of OUR 4 GAMES, assuming we beat you Sunday.

Either way your game vs Baltimore will be fun to watch.

But before we get ahead of ourselves, we need to beat you on Sunday Wink
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
well when JJ Watt starts laying hits on Luck we will see if you all sing another tune Very Happy

Hopefully we all stay healthy and are able to play our best football going forward. Crazy to think we could play each 3 times within about a month (3 of our last 4 games potentially).

The earliest we'll see you is the divisional round though, we're locked in to the 5 seed, and I'm pretty sure only the Ravens or Patriots can cop that on the low.


Yea I know when you would play us, thats why I said 3 out of OUR 4 GAMES, assuming we beat you Sunday.

Either way your game vs Baltimore will be fun to watch.

But before we get ahead of ourselves, we need to beat you on Sunday Wink

I can't see a future where you beat us in the next five years.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23591
Location: 414
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen that Delone Carter is the only player ruled out as of now with a long list of questionables
Antonio Johnson
Cory Redding
Samson Satele
Kavell Connor
Tom Zbikowski
Donnie Avery
AQ Shipley
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
norg


Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 1560
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key colts players get hurt Texans win THe next week Balty blows out the colts 47 to 3 and all offseason the media will be saying should the Colts Fire chuck ..and the Texans go on to win the SUper bowl


thats just how i for see it Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norg wrote:
Key colts players get hurt Texans win THe next week Balty blows out the colts 47 to 3 and all offseason the media will be saying should the Colts Fire chuck ..and the Texans go on to win the SUper bowl


thats just how i for see it Cool

From this point on, the Colts won't lose a game until Luck retires.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23591
Location: 414
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we're going for outlandish predictions.

MVP - Luck
Off POY - Luck
COY - Arians
Comeback POY - Pagano
SB Results: Colts 28 - Packers 24
JJ Watt demands trade to Colts, Texans accept Indiana Pacers, box of Klennex and a Trampoline.
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooche


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 448
Location: Winnipeg
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norg wrote:
Key colts players get hurt Texans win THe next week Balty blows out the colts 47 to 3 and all offseason the media will be saying should the Colts Fire chuck ..and the Texans go on to win the SUper bowl


thats just how i for see it Cool


Big talk from a fan of a team who has won one playoff game in their history.

Smile
_________________
Building The Monster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it, the quicker the Texans go back to 3 wins every year, the better.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooche


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 448
Location: Winnipeg
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cory Redding being out this game really, really sucks.
_________________
Building The Monster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23591
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
The way I see it, the quicker the Texans go back to 3 wins every year, the better.
I disagree. I'd much rather the Titans be the perenial doormat.

And as Mooche eluded to the Colts ruled out Cory Redding, Samson Satele and Antonio Johnson joining Delone Carter who was ruled out yesterday.

Not sure if Lawrence Guy or Clifton Geathers starts opposite Ricardo Matthews. But our 3 man DL will be:
Guy/Geathers // Tevaseu // Matthews d'oh!
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group