Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Player cuts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PTown Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Player cuts Reply with quote

What is the 2013 salary vs. cap hit if we cut:
T Kelly
DHB
R McClain
D McFadden
S Janikowski
radrshark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no cutting seabass! at least imo. i want him to just stay a raider his whole career.(which should be til he`s 45 maybe longer Laughing ) yes , iknow he makes too much. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut Seabass? Shame on you
If we do cut him, do you want to be crossing your fingers everytime we attempt a 30 yard fg? Or do you want to cross your fingers whenever we attempt a 55+ yarder Wink
Yes he does make too much money but he's our most consistent scorer(too bad hes a k Crying or Very sad )

Last edited by Darksider on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should cut Lechlar.....That King kid had a great leg. If there was a way we could replace Jano I'd say cut him too, but there aint so keep the drunk Laughing

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
I think we should cut Lechlar.....That King kid had a great leg. If there was a way we could replace Jano I'd say cut him too, but there aint so keep the drunk Laughing

I think the breed of kickers is getting better and better. Look at what Walsh, Zuerlein, and Tucker did this year.
early43

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Brisel anyone??

Seriously not impressed by this guy at all.
Jamethus92

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
Mike Brisel anyone??

I'm not either but the entire line seemed to function poorly and I'd rather just keep him and hope he turns it around next year. We'd have to pay him anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:

I think the breed of kickers is getting better and better. Look at what Walsh, Zuerlein, and Tucker did this year.

The fact that we continue to lose with them on our squad just says they aren't helping us while taking home all that cake....plus they just missed the pro bowl. The 2 of them. If you're getting payed that much, please make the PB.

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
PTown Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
I am pretty sure Lechler is a FA, so I assumed he was gone and King was in. And If our kicker is the only thing we root for, we have problems. I would rather draft a kicker and pay him cheap and take Jano's money and improve the defence.
mastayetti

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seabass needs to be a Raider for Life!

I don't care how much he makes, love that guy and want him in the silver and black forever.

I'd like to retain DHB too if we can get his salary down, the kid works hard, plays hard, can be productive and has a great atitude even after all the crap he has gotten for where he was drafted (which wasn't his fault), but I also wouldn't cry if he got let go.

Trade Dmac, some team would take him, probably the Jets who could use a power runner to get back to that ground and pound mentality, and they love making a splash in the papers, after they fire the GM this offseason I'd give them a call and see.

TK and RO can be cut for all I care, TK shows flashes then takes a dumb penalty, then gets all upset doesn't try as hard and gets pushed around, no consitantsy from him and its a shame cuz the guy is talented and can produce but probably a better fit as a rotational lineman on a better team. Ro is garbage.

Big_Palooka on the sig mastery
Tacos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TK and RO need to go. I don't want to cut DHB but don't want to pay him either....

DMC needs to be traded, ATL would be monstrous with a healthy DMac since Turner is likely out there and they run a power scheme.

I liked the kicker we had in pre-season, would never cut SeaBass though, he's a legend here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
Mike Brisel anyone??

Only thing he has going for him is he has shown it just unfortunately not in a Raiders uniform so give him another year and if he fails again then dump him.
montereyjag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacos wrote:
DMC needs to be traded, ATL would be monstrous with a healthy DMac since Turner is likely out there and they run a power scheme.

As much as I would hate to see DMAC leave just because our scheme doesn't fit him, and it looks like we aim to keep it, he really would be a beast in Atlanta as you stated.

Goodson is a better fit for the ZBS. He's shown that when he has played.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should wait and see if we're going to go in another direction at offensive coordinator and what type of offense and blocking scheme we'll be using next season before moving players.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
We should wait and see if we're going to go in another direction at offensive coordinator and what type of offense and blocking scheme we'll be using next season before moving players.

Not really, we should ship DMAC either way. Even in a PBS it's pointless paying him all that $$$$ for 8 games or so a year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: