Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Bowlers II Bowl Harder!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Pro Bowlers II Bowl Harder!!!!! Reply with quote

So I thought I'd create this thread to talk about our favorite bowlers ... A personal favorite of mine is this guy

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ... I AM

But seriously 3 Pro Bowl caliber players in Cruz, Jpp, and Snee

Snee and Jpp are starting and Cruz is at the 4th string position ... meh Id rather have a SB ring

Not a Knicks fan
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uggh man I can't stand Pete Webber. A showboating bowler. I mean seriously... you throw a ball down a lane. No need to react like you just hit the game winning homerun in the World Series.

Not sure why Snee or JPP made it. Both are having down years.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Uggh man I can't stand Pete Webber. A showboating bowler. I mean seriously... you throw a ball down a lane. No need to react like you just hit the game winning homerun in the World Series.

But hes just got the intensity of a champion in his eyes he is the GOAT ... love a bowler with confidence ...

Also agree on the last part ... we also have to take into account that fan voting went a long way in their parts.

Not a Knicks fan
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No love for the INT machine Stevie Brown? Antrel Rolle played pretty well this year too
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

But hes just got the intensity of a champion in his eyes he is the GOAT ... love a bowler with confidence ...

Also agree on the last part ... we also have to take into account that fan voting went a long way in their parts.

Man crush much?

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im happy Cruz made it. He had a good (not great) year and this will help him get a good chunk of change in the offseason. The guy is one of my favorite Giants and I hope he's here for a long time. Im pretty sure he and the team have the body of a new contract laid out dont they?
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Im happy Cruz made it. He had a good (not great) year and this will help him get a good chunk of change in the offseason. The guy is one of my favorite Giants and I hope he's here for a long time. Im pretty sure he and the team have the body of a new contract laid out dont they?

I damn sure hope so. Considering Nicks is becoming more and more of a Mr.Glass, Cruz seems to be the only consistent dependable target for Eli. Pay the man his money and keep him in blue. He will be loyal to us because we gave him his chance. I suspect he will give a hometown discount and play his heart out for us throughout his entire career. Nicks on the other hand...I'm starting to have my doubts.

dkebones

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

I damn sure hope so. Considering Nicks is becoming more and more of a Mr.Glass, Cruz seems to be the only consistent dependable target for Eli. Pay the man his money and keep him in blue. He will be loyal to us because we gave him his chance. I suspect he will give a hometown discount and play his heart out for us throughout his entire career. Nicks on the other hand...I'm starting to have my doubts.

i'm with you bro. i just think about some of the recent WR contracts (Jackson, Jackson, Stevie Johnson, etc) and we're looking at upwards of a $50M contract at (expected) no less than $8M per.

whenever I think about Nicks, I just can't ever shake the "wide receiver" and "knee problems" in the same sentence thing...
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

Man crush much?

I'd call it more like stalking ...

Not a Knicks fan
maes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure why any of them made it. the only one I could see an argument for is JPP.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: