Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Few Mock Offeseason Ideas thoughts???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
They're slated to pick 17 and 22 right now. Possibly even deeper in the round depending on the Washington and Dallas game. Fair value imo. But now I'm not as sold on trying for that deal anymore because of the players in that range

Thats my bad then. I thought their first pick was in the top ten for some reason. I don't know if I like a trade down that far either. That would def put us out of range for guys like Warmack, Jordan, ect.

Yeah, that's my thought too. We do need depth and Belichecking our way into it could work. But we also are in desperate need of impact players. Meaning we need imo to pick sooner than that. And in order to do that after the trade, wed have to trade back up. So it almost completely nullifies the initial trade.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
They're slated to pick 17 and 22 right now. Possibly even deeper in the round depending on the Washington and Dallas game. Fair value imo. But now I'm not as sold on trying for that deal anymore because of the players in that range

Thats my bad then. I thought their first pick was in the top ten for some reason. I don't know if I like a trade down that far either. That would def put us out of range for guys like Warmack, Jordan, ect.

Yeah, that's my thought too. We do need depth and Belichecking our way into it could work. But we also are in desperate need of impact players. Meaning we need imo to pick sooner than that. And in order to do that after the trade, wed have to trade back up. So it almost completely nullifies the initial trade.

I'm think Zona or Det is a more desirable trade partner now. Zone for the LT and Det because they should be targeting Millner IMO.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

I'm think Zona or Det is a more desirable trade partner now. Zone for the LT and Det because they should be targeting Millner IMO.

At 3rd overall though? Highly doubt that one. Arizona maybe, but they're in a good spot to land Lewan.

Hmmm. Maybe Tennessee will want Star or Jones if he's there?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

At 3rd overall though? Highly doubt that one. Arizona maybe, but they're in a good spot to land Lewan.

Can't see Tennessee wanting Jones. They are pretty set at LB with McCarthy, Brown, and Ayers. Could see them making a move for Star though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Can't see Tennessee wanting Jones. They are pretty set at LB with McCarthy, Brown, and Ayers. Could see them making a move for Star though.

Yeah, true. I almost expect JAX to get Jones too. I mean, Smith's contract is expiring, they need help with their pass rush and JJ is SEC.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Yeah, true. I almost expect JAX to get Jones too. I mean, Smith's contract is expiring, they need help with their pass rush and JJ is SEC.

I could see that, but I could also see them going Star if they lose Knighton Amway QB is an option as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: