Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Playoffs! Not in 'em but we can still talk about 'em!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 9827
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
Kaep is going to proepl the 49ers to a SB imo. 49ers vs Pats in the SB, would be hilarious if the Pats lost again


I dont really care who wins it this year

Realistically the order goes 1. Pats 2. 49ers 3. Falcons 4. Ravens


Falcons last for me. Their fans are starting to annoy me more than the Packers fans did a year or so ago...but at least the Packers had... you know...won something.


I haven't heard anything bad yet ... but I could imagine

Its really a 3a. 3b. sorta deal Laughing


Yea they're really gushing over Ryan now that he won a game in the playoffs. I still say he's basically Romo until he proves otherwise. They're saying that Ryan is getting close to Peyton/Brady status...he's better than Big Ben, etc etc. I really want to see the Falcons get destroyed by the 49ers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggsam49


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 762
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent heard much Ryan praise. Kaep love has gone wayy to far. There is a thread on this site talking about Kaep's chances at the HOF after beating a terrible Packers defense. I mean... Really?

Kind of just cheering for Brady to put them all down. Id rather listen to Brady being the greatest thing ever than one of these other guys being elite.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mlv


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1572
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:
I havent heard much Ryan praise. Kaep love has gone wayy to far. There is a thread on this site talking about Kaep's chances at the HOF after beating a terrible Packers defense. I mean... Really?

Kind of just cheering for Brady to put them all down. Id rather listen to Brady being the greatest thing ever than one of these other guys being elite.


Agreed. ATL and Ryan barely get any hype, all they do is get disrespected, they are one of the least respected 1 seeds in recent memory. I'd love to see the Falcons bounce that obnoxious crybaby Harbaugh along with Future HOFer Kaepernick. If ATL gets eliminated, I'd begrudgingly root for New England.
_________________
Colsrob wrote:
Wow. You really should back off of the Eli love. If anything, Eli is a negative impact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 20791
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
Kaep is going to proepl the 49ers to a SB imo. 49ers vs Pats in the SB, would be hilarious if the Pats lost again


I dont really care who wins it this year

Realistically the order goes 1. Pats 2. 49ers 3. Falcons 4. Ravens


Falcons last for me. Their fans are starting to annoy me more than the Packers fans did a year or so ago...but at least the Packers had... you know...won something.


I haven't heard anything bad yet ... but I could imagine

Its really a 3a. 3b. sorta deal Laughing


Yea they're really gushing over Ryan now that he won a game in the playoffs. I still say he's basically Romo until he proves otherwise. They're saying that Ryan is getting close to Peyton/Brady status...he's better than Big Ben, etc etc. I really want to see the Falcons get destroyed by the 49ers.


I mean he's good but he's not that good Laughing
_________________


#WeTheNorth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 20791
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:
I havent heard much Ryan praise. Kaep love has gone wayy to far. There is a thread on this site talking about Kaep's chances at the HOF after beating a terrible Packers defense. I mean... Really?

Kind of just cheering for Brady to put them all down. Id rather listen to Brady being the greatest thing ever than one of these other guys being elite.


I love kaep ... But putting him in the hof is still a little premature
_________________


#WeTheNorth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9859
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it goes: Falcons, 9ers, Ravens, Pats.

Im totally indifferent to the Falcons, so they're my preferred pick Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
GiantAl


Joined: 16 Mar 2012
Posts: 233
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible teams left!

9ers - I cant stand Harbaugh
Ravens - I cant stand Harbaugh / R Lewis weirds me out
Patriots - Not much I like about this entire organisation
Falcons - Pretty indifferent to them, so will hope they win.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GEE MEN


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 4091
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for ATL and NE to move on. I'd like for traditional football to prevail over the college gimmick offense (SF) and I don't want Flacco to break Eli's record of most away playoff wins in NFL history.

And, NE should win it so that Eli is the only QB to beat NE in the CHIP. Surprised
_________________


Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerseyboy257


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 506
Location: Northern Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens over Falcons Superbowl. Called it before the season even started. Sticking with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 9827
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats and 9ers in the big game is what I want Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tehzl


Joined: 11 Apr 2012
Posts: 149
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game, happy that 49ers won since I live in Georgia and am tired of hearing frickin Rise UP! all week. That defensive holding play by the 49ers on 4th down will definitely be talked about all week. As for the next game my brain is saying the Patriots are going to beat the Ravens, but my gut says Ravens. So my prediction is Ravens are going to take it all the way and get Ray Lewis a ring.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9859
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9ers are a loaded football team. They're gonna be tough to beat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Biggsam49


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 762
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God i hate these teams.

Cheering for whatever box i get.. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 20791
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Pats and 9ers in the big game is what I want Razz


Same here ...

Really disappointed that the Ravens made it ... I dont care about all of the Lewis garbage
_________________


#WeTheNorth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 9827
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Pats and 9ers in the big game is what I want Razz


Same here ...

Really disappointed that the Ravens made it ... I dont care about all of the Lewis garbage


Yea I know. Well, I do like Lewis. Really don't care for the rest of 'em. Esp Flacco. Hope the 49ers win...basically because if they don't we have to hear how Flacco is better than Eli.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group