Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Latest 2 Round Masterpiece
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still rocking my most disliked draft on the site bro Very Happy keep up the good work Razz

Would def. take John Jenkins and Alex Okafer there for the Falcons better value and talent at each pick while the D-line talent is heavy at the top weak at the back.

The TE and Rb position is completly opposite it's weak up top but stronger in the middle to later rounds.

We could still get 2 guys like CJ, Reed, or Fauria at TE and Taylor, Randle, or Gillislee at RB in the nex t 2 rounds and still be close in talent to the 2 picks you gave us while still having picked up 2 awesome Defensive players that our defense needs at this point imo more than the offense needing more play makers.
Danish49ers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the 9ers Sylvester Wiiliams in second and I'd be very happy!
madgopher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reach for the Dolphins Reply with quote

Seems like Deandre Hopkins to the Fins in the 1st quite a reach. I think he will be available in the 2nd...are you proposing that he is much better than Keenan Allan? Would like to hear why?
KJtheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another OG for the Steelers? Confused I'd take Hankins there instead. Solid rd 2 pick though.

Go Noles!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: