Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEW FLAWLESS FIRST ROUNDER!!! 1/24/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark ops

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like OLGETREE but I think the Ravens would probably take Arthur Brown from K ST
Dark ops

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like OLGETREE but I think the Ravens would probably take Arthur Brown from K ST
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Cardinals pick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
What position does Manti play in Cleveland?

He's not starting over DQ

I know LB is not the #1 priority need, but I think a franchise LB will help the Browns out for years to come and Te'o is a special kind of talent; he does it all. The addition will give the Browns one of the best LB corps in the league for the next 5 years. I'm more than sure the Browns can find a way to put him into the lineup

Edit- JK he looked like a bear taking a dump against Alabama. Not going in top 10.

Yeah the entire ND defense looking scared and unprepared to play Bama was all on Manti Teo. Or the fact that Manti was a better-graded prospect than Harrison Smith when he was a Junior means that Smith totally busted as a first round prospect. Oh wait....

You gurus that swing one way or another based off of one game make me laugh my arse off. Most of you couldn't scout a pee-wee league game much less create a mock draft that was worth the space that it took on a free site.
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArizonaPacker wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
What position does Manti play in Cleveland?

He's not starting over DQ

I know LB is not the #1 priority need, but I think a franchise LB will help the Browns out for years to come and Te'o is a special kind of talent; he does it all. The addition will give the Browns one of the best LB corps in the league for the next 5 years. I'm more than sure the Browns can find a way to put him into the lineup

Edit- JK he looked like a bear taking a dump against Alabama. Not going in top 10.

Yeah the entire ND defense looking scared and unprepared to play Bama was all on Manti Teo. Or the fact that Manti was a better-graded prospect than Harrison Smith when he was a Junior means that Smith totally busted as a first round prospect. Oh wait....

You gurus that swing one way or another based off of one game make me laugh my arse off. Most of you couldn't scout a pee-wee league game much less create a mock draft that was worth the space that it took on a free site.

Wow are you f'ing kidding me right now?! What an a ss this guy is, seriously. Get a life bro and lighten up. I've watched every single Notre Dame game that was broadcasted in my area as my older brother went there and I root for them. Heck, I even wanted my Giants to draft them for a while. No, I'm not saying Te'o was the only player who did nothing on that defense, but for someone who was supposed to be a leader, supposed to be one of the best prospects in the country, who was supposed to be the most exciting football player in college football and heisman runner up, there are no excuses for the way he didn't show up in the most important game by far of his career. He was absolutely awful, missing tackles, getting outmuscled, all by a team that can translate best to what he'll be seeing in the NFL. Before the game, yeah I had him as a high pick to Cleveland because he was supposed to be a player of intensity and strength who never misses a tackle and is a leader and everything. And now he's shown his weaknesses on the field, and off the field with this whole story and all the lying going on. Most people also are putting Ogletree and Minter ahead of Te'o so the way you arrogantly attacked me like that was childish and disrespectful. I'm not claiming to be an official pro-scout, because I am not, I am just a lover of the game--both the NFL and college football. But I guarantee you his stock will fall to at least the later half of the 1st round, if not early second, which I have him projected.
Nobody

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want Vacarro, but I guess I could see it happening. I honestly don't think he is a first round talent.

Either way, Cooper is my pick there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrence Williams to Minnesota in the first.

Adopt a Viking:
Chris Cook: Tackles: 5 Ints: 0 BP: 1 Ejections:1

Bridgewater or Bust!
titwio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much rather have Banks... I think Banks is the best CB in the draft even over Milliner. Rhodes IMO is a late 1st to early second pick. I wouldn't mind Rhodes if the Giants traded back or something though.
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titwio wrote:
I'd much rather have Banks... I think Banks is the best CB in the draft even over Milliner. Rhodes IMO is a late 1st to early second pick. I wouldn't mind Rhodes if the Giants traded back or something though.

Anyone but Webster...
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I just can't please everybody. I have one person saying Banks is the best CB in the draft, yet when I give him to the Vikings at 21 they want to pass on him. Why can't everyone just have the same pre-draft rankings lol
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Bears pick
truebuffalo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rest of the mock looks pretty decent but for the Bills, if the board sits the way you have it id like Buffalo to select WR Patterson from Tennessee. Or If they are dead set on a QB is rather have Tyler Wilson.
But good job man!
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Fisher a lot more than Matthews, so I've got not issues with Jake Matthews going back to school. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With an expected conversion to 3-4 I don't know if werner makes sense.
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
With an expected conversion to 3-4 I don't know if werner makes sense.

I will make the edit if they do happen to switch to a 3-4, because I agree Werner is definitely a top 5 pick if he's playing as a 4-3 DE.

truebuffalo wrote:
The rest of the mock looks pretty decent but for the Bills, if the board sits the way you have it id like Buffalo to select WR Patterson from Tennessee. Or If they are dead set on a QB is rather have Tyler Wilson.
But good job man!

Thanks a lot man, I ultimately think Bills are going to go QB and I just have Nassib there for now just because his connection with the head coach, but it could very much so be Tyler Wilson, Mike Glennon, Matt Barkley etc. We shall see at the conclusion of the combine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: