You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rob Ryan has been fired
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenchSanchez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty hard to have a solid defense when they're ALWAYS on the field. Maybe a few less INT's and more points on the board would help them out some??

New York Jets Rutgers Scarlet Knights Brooklyn Nets New York Mets
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken Norton Jr. coming back to Dallas could be an interesting hire - think I'd prefer him over the re-tread that is DW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you are absolutely trolling. Here are some facts:

Quote:
But the popular belief that Romo usually fades in the fourth quarter is just foolish.

Fact: Romo has the highest fourth-quarter passer rating among active quarterbacks. And its not even close. His 102.1 rating is more than five points higher than the second man on the list, Green Bays Aaron Rodgers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4696976/do-stats-lie-no-qb-better-than-tony-romo-in-fourth-quarter

in 5 of our 8 losses last year, we were tied or in the lead when Romo last stepped off the field.

Romo became 1 of the only QBs in NFL history to throw for 300+, 4 TDs, not turn the ball over once, and still lost the game.

Even when Romo plays great, he does not enjoy the same success as other QBs due to poor defensive play. Here is a comparison:

Quote:
Games with a 100-plus rating:

Romo 37-11
Cutler 25-1
Ryan 32-1
Brady 79-5.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for this thread - I mentioned last night that Rob got fired for the following reasons:

1. We get flagged or have to waste a time out almost every week for having too many/not enough players on the field.

2. He talks a lot of trash and has yet to back it up. His words have lead to some penalties (Bengals game) and big performances against us (Eagles, Calvin Johnson).

3. People thought his philosophy was too inconsistent. He would change everything up; never developed an identity.

4. We had a lot of costly penalties.

5. We had very little turnovers.

fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rob...

It's been 5 minutes.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
BenchSanchez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Some of you are absolutely trolling. Here are some facts:

Quote:
But the popular belief that Romo usually fades in the fourth quarter is just foolish.

Fact: Romo has the highest fourth-quarter passer rating among active quarterbacks. And its not even close. His 102.1 rating is more than five points higher than the second man on the list, Green Bays Aaron Rodgers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4696976/do-stats-lie-no-qb-better-than-tony-romo-in-fourth-quarter

in 5 of our 8 losses last year, we were tied or in the lead when Romo last stepped off the field.

Romo became 1 of the only QBs in NFL history to throw for 300+, 4 TDs, not turn the ball over once, and still lost the game.

Even when Romo plays great, he does not enjoy the same success as other QBs due to poor defensive play. Here is a comparison:

Quote:
Games with a 100-plus rating:

Romo 37-11
Cutler 25-1
Ryan 32-1
Brady 79-5.

This means nothing to me for obvious reasons. Romo is having to come back every game, of course he's going to have a better 4th QTR than guys like Brady. Brady is sitting up by 3 touchdowns, why would he be throwing? I hate when people bring up that stat. Tebow had a great 4th QTR rating last year too.... Because they always had to come back and try to win.

New York Jets Rutgers Scarlet Knights Brooklyn Nets New York Mets
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the other 3 stats.. did you just ignore them because it hurts the trollromo cause?

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Hey Rob...

It's been 5 minutes.

Maybe he will get a gig at one of those diners where they pose as celebs. He can be Kenny Rogers! Well, post prime, alcoholic Kenny Rogers like they make fun of on Mad TV.

I really don't care for him as a coordinator or as a person. I don't think I'll have to worry about him coming to St. Louis. However, something tells me that he could very well be drinking Pulled Pork and Bacon Milkshakes with Andy Reid in KC.
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its creepy how much Rex and Rob look alike.

I know theyre brothers, but they look like the same dude, but one of them has sick flow.
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude.. they are TWIN brothers... Laughing Laughing

Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
Its creepy how much Rex and Rob look alike.

I know theyre brothers, but they look like the same dude, but one of them has sick flow.
LMAO, SLF, they are IDENTICAL TWINS

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
Still bitter about the Roethlisberger choking away your season it's alright man, there is always next year.

Not in the slightest. I don't blame him at all for being injured. No need to apply to me because my statement about Romo was true.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:

laugh all you want at someone else, but you are ignorant of the facts.

they are FRATERNAL twins. and fraternal twins do not necessarily look alike. they're just brothers born at the same time.

Dizygotic twins, like any other siblings, have an extremely small chance of having the same chromosome profile. Like any other siblings, dizygotic twins may look similar, particularly given that they are the same age. However, dizygotic twins may also look very different from each other. They may be of different sexes or the same sex. The same holds true for brothers and sisters from the same parents, meaning that fraternal and/or sororal twins are simply siblings who happen to be the same age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin

"di-zygotic" means two children who formed in the womb at the same time from two different fertilized eggs. as opposed to "mono-zygotic," which is one fertilized egg that subsequently splits in to two, having the same chromosomes afterward.

who says you can't learn anything in the NFL News forum...

Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.

Last edited by vike daddy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Dude.. they are TWIN brothers... Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:

laugh all you want at someone else, but you are ignorant of the facts.

they are FRATERNAL twins. and fraternal twins do not necessarily look alike. they're just brothers born at the same time.

Dizygotic twins, like any other siblings, have an extremely small chance of having the same chromosome profile. Like any other siblings, dizygotic twins may look similar, particularly given that they are the same age. However, dizygotic twins may also look very different from each other. They may be of different sexes or the same sex. The same holds true for brothers and sisters from the same parents, meaning that fraternal and/or sororal twins are simply siblings who happen to be the same age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin

"di-zygotic" means two children who formed in the womb at the same time from two different fertilized eggs. as opposed to "mono-zygotic," which is one fertilized egg that subsequently splits in to two, having the same chromosomes afterward.

who says you can't learn anything in the NFL News forum...

We're not supposed to post anything of a sexual nature on FF Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: