Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns hire Chud
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighPointNCKid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="johnydtarheel"]
HighPointNCKid wrote:
Bucketheadsdad wrote:
johnydtarheel wrote:
Norv's son will prob goto Cleveland and well as Derek Anderson and maybe scout Ken Dorsey.

You're right about the possibility of Norv's son coming to Cleveland, and Dorsey might very well end up scouting for us, but I'm pretty confident that DA wouldn't want to make a return to the North Coast.

There is a sort of "mutual disdain" lingering around the stadium.

I for one share that disdain for Derek Anderson! I loved it when, during a press conference, a reporter called him out when he was the QB for Arizona, remember him laughing on the sideline during a game when they were getting blown out? DA is awful and a joke of a QB. It is pathetic that he is on an NFL roster, let alone on my Carolina Panther's roster!

He's a very good backup QB but we want have the money to resign him.[/quote]
No he isnt. He's not a good anything but a clown. Jimmy Claussen had an excuse for being terrible. Bad Oline, put him out there too early, blah blah blah. Anderson had 1 "pro bowl" season, which was a joke. Good riddance! Wouldnt keep him if the cost was a ham sandwich. He is Jake Delhomme 2.0. Just terrible.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please god don't hire shurmur to replace chud Pray Pray Pray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Derek Anderson wrote on his Facebook page that he'd be "honored" to play for the Cleveland Browns again just one day after the team announced former Panthers offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski as its head coach.
"Looks like it is time to make a return to a familiar place for some unfinished business," Anderson posted, according to Ohio's News-Herald. "I'd be honored to return to Cleveland to play football if the fans would have me."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/14/3788610/backup-qb-anderson-makes-pass.html#storylink=cpy

He's a lot better than Clauson which will now be our backup until we get someone else.

Thanks CK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: