Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quickie 1 rounder from SLF
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flexx wrote:
CHIEFS: Yes Reid does loves his DLinemen and yes the Chiefs may indeed go that direction w/the #1 pick. However, if they don't resign Albert(good chance of that)then look for them to take Joeckel OT. They may take him anyway, BPA, because of the value of OT and players like Joeckel don't come along all the time.

uh, yes they do. there's usually an OT at or above Joeckel's level in each draft. A prospect like Star is much rarer, and therefore much more valuable. besides, using the top pick to fill a need over the.highest rated player is only something we see with only QBs
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Flexx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your opinion and Don't agree. Joeckel is considered the best OT prospect to come out since Joe Thomas. As I said, it may go the way you have it but if Albert doesn't resign, then Joeckel would be perfect fit.
SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flexx wrote:
Your opinion and Don't agree. Joeckel is considered the best OT prospect to come out since Joe Thomas. As I said, it may go the way you have it but if Albert doesn't resign, then Joeckel would be perfect fit.

Agreed, he would be a good fit. And if Albert walks, I definitely would have to think about it. But I dont like the idea of using the #1 pick to replace a guy that walks via FA. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense.
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Titans pick
boondock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the draft prior to the Panthers played out like that, there is no doubt I would be extremely sad. I can't see us taking a shot on a reach at CB, I would probably go with Kenaan Allen here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer Minter for the Bengals

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
StRiTcH09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABSOLUTELY NOT TO HOUSTON!!! Fine Schaub looked horrid, but we have T.J. Yates as a potential future. WR or Safety has to be the pick there.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why the Bills and Cardinals flip flopped picks and I don't like the Mingo pick, especially with Warmack and Fisher still on the board

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
Flexx wrote:

Agreed, he would be a good fit. And if Albert walks, I definitely would have to think about it. But I dont like the idea of using the #1 pick to replace a guy that walks via FA. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense.
Uh, what doesn't make sense? Replace a good LT w/the best LT in the draft? If he walks, they will have to replace him. So do you replace him w/the best or later in the draft w/a player not so highly respected? I vote for the best every time.
flyguy1609

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the lions pick. he is becoming my man crush of the draft. lol. i think jj will be an aldon smith von miller clone
RiotPunch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would vomit everywhere if the Packers picked Lacy in the first. That is a 3rd round running back at best. Not overly talented, just a hard runner behind maybe the greatest college offensive line ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody loves a quickie SLF Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: