Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First one of the year. :-) Updated; 3 rounds, now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ark23


Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Posts: 1513
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Off I absolutely love the Arthur Brown pick at 53 and Eddie Lacy in the second. Perfect picks in my opinion. But frankly I'll be shocked if Brown makes it to 15 let alone 53. But if this happens I'd love it.

Joe Kruger is another good pick. Long DE who can play in our rotation with MJ, Dunlap and hopefully Gilberry. A lot of potential.

With that said I don't like Eric Reid, but I feel like its a pick the Bengals FO would make. He's a violent downhill guy but he struggles in space isn't really fluid and I don't think he's worth a first round pick. I'd prefer Kenny Vaccaro or maybe a safety in the second round like Jonathan Cyprien.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Suffering_Bills


Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 4043
Location: Rochester, N.Y.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ark23 wrote:
First Off I absolutely love the Arthur Brown pick at 53 and Eddie Lacy in the second. Perfect picks in my opinion. But frankly I'll be shocked if Brown makes it to 15 let alone 53. But if this happens I'd love it.

Joe Kruger is another good pick. Long DE who can play in our rotation with MJ, Dunlap and hopefully Gilberry. A lot of potential.

With that said I don't like Eric Reid, but I feel like its a pick the Bengals FO would make. He's a violent downhill guy but he struggles in space isn't really fluid and I don't think he's worth a first round pick. I'd prefer Kenny Vaccaro or maybe a safety in the second round like Jonathan Cyprien.

Changed. Wink
_________________
Why have a signature? I don't need to be famous.................................................
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McRaider


Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 243
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the raiders no way we pass on Damontre Moore for Star... and with the lack of picks i highly doubt we go CB especially (robert alford) in the third. we go best DT or LB on the board
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Suffering_Bills


Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 4043
Location: Rochester, N.Y.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McRaider wrote:
for the raiders no way we pass on Damontre Moore for Star... and with the lack of picks i highly doubt we go CB especially (robert alford) in the third. we go best DT or LB on the board

All I can say is that you're SILLY if you pass on Lotuleilei. I'll leave it at that... Rolling Eyes
_________________
Why have a signature? I don't need to be famous.................................................
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bowler1215


Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 5393
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#20. CHICAGO: Kevin Minter, ILB, L.S.U.
#50. CHICAGO: Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse.

Only com,plaint is we dont trade down. Solid picks.
_________________
Adopt a Bear:
Jordan Mills
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 6938
Location: Cutch for B2B MVP, PA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pass rushing OLB, a safety, and an ILB in the first three rounds. All needs for the Steelers. I like the positions and the players selected.
_________________


Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the reigning MVP's sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aldashex86


Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 196
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this draft for the Steelers!!
_________________
"Everybody (says), 'Well, he hits guys when they're not looking. Well, should I tap on your shoulder and say, 'Here I come, hit me?' At the end of the day, I just play football the way it should be played."

Hines Ward #86
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeGarrettsBlunt


Joined: 11 Dec 2010
Posts: 931
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: First one of the year. :-) Updated; 3 rounds, now. Reply with quote

Suffering_Bills wrote:

#13. TAMPA BAY: Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State.

#43. TAMPA BAY: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida.

#73. TAMPA BAY: E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State.


Would prefer Xavier Rhodes, Logan Ryan and Nico Johnson respectively.
_________________


2014 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/30
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kethnaab


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 9738
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: First one of the year. :-) Updated; 3 rounds, now. Reply with quote

Suffering_Bills wrote:

FIRST ROUND: #17. PITTSBURGH: Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, L.S.U.

SECOND ROUND: #48. PITTSBURGH: T.J. McDonald, S, U.S.C.

THIRD ROUND: #79. PITTSBURGH: Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama.


Mingo is very different than what the Steelers want or use. We need a guy with coverage ability, instincts, and especially run stopping potential. A guy who can set the edge. Mingo is way too tall and lanky for what we use. I could see any of about a dozen guys going to us rather than Mingo.

TJ McDonald isn't a Steelers' safety and he's not a 2nd rounder. You have Alex Okafor, Giovanni Bernard, and Philip Thomas on the board still. Pick one.

3rd round: Brandon Williams. Bingo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danish49ers


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 939
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: First one of the year. :-) Updated; 3 rounds, now. Reply with quote

#32. SAN FRANCISCO: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State.
#62. SAN FRANCISCO: Sylvester Williams, DE, North Carolina.
#74. SAN FRANCISCO: Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee.
#94. SAN FRANCISCO: Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech.

would be my picks in this scenario...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34442
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So so Eagles draft.

Not a huge fan of Milliner, not really liking Te'o. Oday is a nice pick in the third though.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scottonatable


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 762
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

give the bucs Rambo in the 3rd and that would make it a great draft for the bucs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
waffles7


Joined: 18 Feb 2010
Posts: 3990
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: First one of the year. :-) Updated; 3 rounds, now. Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
Suffering_Bills wrote:

FIRST ROUND: #17. PITTSBURGH: Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, L.S.U.

SECOND ROUND: #48. PITTSBURGH: T.J. McDonald, S, U.S.C.

THIRD ROUND: #79. PITTSBURGH: Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama.


Mingo is very different than what the Steelers want or use. We need a guy with coverage ability, instincts, and especially run stopping potential. A guy who can set the edge. Mingo is way too tall and lanky for what we use. I could see any of about a dozen guys going to us rather than Mingo.

TJ McDonald isn't a Steelers' safety and he's not a 2nd rounder. You have Alex Okafor, Giovanni Bernard, and Philip Thomas on the board still. Pick one.

3rd round: Brandon Williams. Bingo.


Agreed, although I want an OLB in round 1 Im not big on Mingo.

McDonald blows in coverage, Id gladly take Phillip Thomas who you gave to Washington a few pics after us.

Id prefer Brandon Williams too in the 3rd but cant complain to much with the Nico Johnson selction.....although Id rather take him in the 4th.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 4884
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty Good Cardinals mock
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group