Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Manti Te'o in any round?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want to see Manti Te'o in a Giants uniform?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
No
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Sure, but not a 1st rounder.
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
I just dont get why this story is getting so much press. It just seems too silly to even discuss.

Because the majority of people in America love gossip ... its a shame

Not a Knicks fan
Tehzl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Tehzl wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
Won't get past Buffalo at #8.

FIFY.

Agree to disagree; I can see him falling big time. I'd honestly be surprised if he was taken by the time we're on the clock.. just watch

Why would he fall?

Ogletree is catching up on him, especially after we see his athleticism at the combine and I think some may see Minter as better than him aswell. If they are not better than him, they are around the same level without the problems. Also if you are looking at stats, Ogletree is better and Minter is slightly below Te'o. So I could see Manti dropping after all this news, and Ogletree going in front. I think it will be Ogletree-Te'o-Minter in order of who gets picked.

Again, what news? Him falling for a prank? That will have zero impact on his draft stock. Zero.

Ok its a prank? How is it a prank that he knew nothing about if he met her multiple times in Hawaii, spoke with her on the phone every night, met her at a game vs Stanford. Please explain to me how you can get pranked if you say all those things about her. He is either in on this "prank" or he is the stupidest man in the world and is blind. There is no way he is not part of this "prank".
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
I just dont get why this story is getting so much press. It just seems too silly to even discuss.

NO TEBOW OR BRETT FAVRE!!!

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
redsoxsuck05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:

I don't know, it's just kind of disappointing that a guy who's character is so played up would do this kind of thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:

I don't know, it's just kind of disappointing that a guy who's character is so played up would do this kind of thing.

Honestly I dont even care ... the media played him up

So really its just "our" fault for putting him on a pedestal, and thinking he's a perfect guy.

Same thing may happen to Tim Tebow ... The media is more at fault then him Imo

Not a Knicks fan
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:

What exactly did he do?

I mean it seems like he fell for some chick online and it turned out to be a dude yanking his chain and he didnt want to talk about it.

If that happend to me I would never want to talk about it either. It's emberassing.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:

What exactly did he do?

I mean it seems like he fell for some chick online and it turned out to be a dude yanking his chain and he didnt want to talk about it.

If that happend to me I would never want to talk about it either. It's emberassing.

People are saying that because he kept the lie in that he received more benefits because of it.

Not a Knicks fan
maes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a notre dame fan... he's not worth a first round pick.. he can't tackle at all.

he MIGHT be worth a 3rd round pick.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:
redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:

What exactly did he do?

People are saying that because he kept the lie in that he received more benefits because of it.

I think it's more believable that he kept the lie because it's fricking embarrassing as heck. It was a national story. You want to be outed like that on the national stage? I wouldn't.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:
redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:

What exactly did he do?

I think it's more believable that he kept the lie because it's fricking embarrassing as heck. It was a national story. You want to be outed like that on the national stage? I wouldn't.

Yes I wouldn't either. But people never look through the players eyes ... They always look through the fishbowl

Not a Knicks fan
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont care about whether Teo has imaginary friends or not. He could be a 9th degree wizard and shooting fireballs out his [inappropriate/removed]. Whatever.

I only care if he can play.
Ice_Dude_2008

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
I really dont care about whether Teo has imaginary friends or not. He could be a 9th degree wizard and shooting fireballs out his [inappropriate/removed]. Whatever.

I only care if he can play.

Best comment I've read so far. Laughing Laughing Laughing

And here's my thing, there's an entire show about this on MTV. I wonder if anyone will make a story about the countless people that are duped on the show Catfish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: