Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hcsentell


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Gaints pick is so good i think it will either be D.J Fluker, Barrett Jones, Jesse Williams, or Alec Ogletree. if they really wanted a DE the could go in free agency and get one Osi or Freeney.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PurplePeterson


Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Posts: 550
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hcsentell wrote:
PurplePeterson wrote:
mpieco wrote:
As an Eagles fan, I totally approve of the pick you gave us, although I just don't think it's realistic that Joeckel falls to 7. I think he's a top 5 pick easy, and we may even have the next Orlando Pace on our hands.

Speaking of which, I don't think KC goes with Geno. I think it's much more likely that Reid brings in someone via trade or FA to try and develop. That #1 pick is too valuable, and why pass up a franchise-making LT that will make like 8+ pro bowls. Not confident in Geno as a top 10 pick. That's just me, though.


I think the Chiefs will go with Geno because Cassel sucks but then again, Clark Hunt does not seem keen on the idea of drafting a quarterback in the first round


First off Cassel is not the Chiefs QB Brady Quinn is Second the only QB good enough for a first round pick is Tyler Wilson he will most likly be in the second round unless the jets take him.


Oh yeah, thank you for the correction but Brady Quinn is not much better
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23488
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good bengals pick
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondcutter27


Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 2788
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hooray for Geno
_________________


for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedGreenShow


Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 1674
Location: Nati
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Minter but i aint mad at Ogletree.
_________________
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondcutter27


Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 2788
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurplePeterson wrote:
hcsentell wrote:
PurplePeterson wrote:
mpieco wrote:
As an Eagles fan, I totally approve of the pick you gave us, although I just don't think it's realistic that Joeckel falls to 7. I think he's a top 5 pick easy, and we may even have the next Orlando Pace on our hands.

Speaking of which, I don't think KC goes with Geno. I think it's much more likely that Reid brings in someone via trade or FA to try and develop. That #1 pick is too valuable, and why pass up a franchise-making LT that will make like 8+ pro bowls. Not confident in Geno as a top 10 pick. That's just me, though.


I think the Chiefs will go with Geno because Cassel sucks but then again, Clark Hunt does not seem keen on the idea of drafting a quarterback in the first round


First off Cassel is not the Chiefs QB Brady Quinn is Second the only QB good enough for a first round pick is Tyler Wilson he will most likly be in the second round unless the jets take him.


Oh yeah, thank you for the correction but Brady Quinn is not much better


yeah Cassel or Quinn both are great reason why KC needs to go Geno with the first pick
_________________


for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondcutter27


Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 2788
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpieco wrote:
As an Eagles fan, I totally approve of the pick you gave us, although I just don't think it's realistic that Joeckel falls to 7. I think he's a top 5 pick easy, and we may even have the next Orlando Pace on our hands.

Speaking of which, I don't think KC goes with Geno. I think it's much more likely that Reid brings in someone via trade or FA to try and develop. That #1 pick is too valuable, and why pass up a franchise-making LT that will make like 8+ pro bowls. Not confident in Geno as a top 10 pick. That's just me, though.


funny thing...we already HAVE a franchise LT.Albert is not going anywhere
_________________


for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 35048
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurplePeterson wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
Please, no. I don't think the Steelers will want anything to do with Te'o after this debacle.


Then who do you think the Steelers will draft? I remember that the Steelers want good character guys so I would not blame them for passing on Teo


Either Ansah (His abilities at OLB? Scary. Just scary). Barrett Jones (If he can play center, Pouncey can play LG. Pouncey seems better suited at OG) or Xavier Rhodes (Taylor is aging and Lewis might leave).

I'd prefer it be the order of Ansah, Jones, then Rhodes. Rhodes is probably a distant third.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PurplePeterson


Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Posts: 550
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
PurplePeterson wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
Please, no. I don't think the Steelers will want anything to do with Te'o after this debacle.


Then who do you think the Steelers will draft? I remember that the Steelers want good character guys so I would not blame them for passing on Teo


Either Ansah (His abilities at OLB? Scary. Just scary). Barrett Jones (If he can play center, Pouncey can play LG. Pouncey seems better suited at OG) or Xavier Rhodes (Taylor is aging and Lewis might leave).

I'd prefer it be the order of Ansah, Jones, then Rhodes. Rhodes is probably a distant third.


Interesting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hcsentell


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondcutter27 wrote:
PurplePeterson wrote:
hcsentell wrote:
PurplePeterson wrote:
mpieco wrote:
As an Eagles fan, I totally approve of the pick you gave us, although I just don't think it's realistic that Joeckel falls to 7. I think he's a top 5 pick easy, and we may even have the next Orlando Pace on our hands.

Speaking of which, I don't think KC goes with Geno. I think it's much more likely that Reid brings in someone via trade or FA to try and develop. That #1 pick is too valuable, and why pass up a franchise-making LT that will make like 8+ pro bowls. Not confident in Geno as a top 10 pick. That's just me, though.


I think the Chiefs will go with Geno because Cassel sucks but then again, Clark Hunt does not seem keen on the idea of drafting a quarterback in the first round


First off Cassel is not the Chiefs QB Brady Quinn is Second the only QB good enough for a first round pick is Tyler Wilson he will most likly be in the second round unless the jets take him.


Oh yeah, thank you for the correction but Brady Quinn is not much better


yeah Cassel or Quinn both are great reason why KC needs to go Geno with the first pick


This just me thinking but they will most likly get sombody to help get Jamaal Charles more help and i really don't think Andy Reid will draft Geno i don't put him in the same catagory as a rookie Donovan mcnabb, maybe a Tarvaris Jackson and that is a big maybe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooche


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 448
Location: Winnipeg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't complain with Jones to the Colts.
_________________
Building The Monster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hcsentell


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondcutter27 wrote:
mpieco wrote:
As an Eagles fan, I totally approve of the pick you gave us, although I just don't think it's realistic that Joeckel falls to 7. I think he's a top 5 pick easy, and we may even have the next Orlando Pace on our hands.

Speaking of which, I don't think KC goes with Geno. I think it's much more likely that Reid brings in someone via trade or FA to try and develop. That #1 pick is too valuable, and why pass up a franchise-making LT that will make like 8+ pro bowls. Not confident in Geno as a top 10 pick. That's just me, though.


funny thing...we already HAVE a franchise LT.Albert is not going anywhere


Actually there saying Albert is maybe getting the boot to much cap not much to show for him self or the may just rearange the line
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Danish49ers


Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 957
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floyd over Ertz - easy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mountainpd


Joined: 21 Mar 2010
Posts: 2591
Location: Fareham, UK
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a big fan of Hunter for Dolphins would rather Allen, Patterson if going wideout.
_________________


^^^Kempes^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 25151
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid pick but I'd prefer Sheldon Richardson
_________________

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group