Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Regardless of how you feel, Michael Bidwill wants to win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Regardless of how you feel, Michael Bidwill wants to win. Reply with quote

This has been a wild last couple of weeks for this franchise, more so than I can remember. Ken, Rod and Ray are gone, while Keim and Arians are leading the way.

You may not agree with the decisions laid forth by Michael Bidwill, but no one here can argue that this man doesn't care about winning and more specifically winning for this fanbase.

He believes in his plan, he believes in his people and he believes in his players. The moves that have transpired over the past several weeks may not pan out in the long haul, but it wont be because Michael Bidwill didn' t take winning serious. He cares and that's something this franchise didn't have for most of its history. He made the right decision with Ken 6 years ago, and the same with Kurt Warner several years prior.

I'll say it again, he wants to win and I respect that.

I hope we can all agree.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is questioning the mans desire to win

We are questioning some of the decisions.

Here is hoping that he is right and we are wrong
HighMotorGuy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I despise him. I don't think we will ever have football team until the Bidwill's sell the team.

Just look at our offseason compared to Cleveland. We are headed to the dumps of the NFL while they are on the up with some really good coaching and FO hires.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighMotorGuy wrote:
I despise him. I don't think we will ever have football team until the Bidwill's sell the team.

Just look at our offseason compared to Cleveland. We are headed to the dumps of the NFL while they are on the up with some really good coaching and FO hires.

Kinda ruined your point right there... 1 NFC championship, 2 division titles, a new stadium and huge contracts given to deserving players since MB took over proves otherwise. Losing Ray sucks but we won't know what it leads to until we see the results (or lack of).

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: