Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49er WR Crabtree investigated for an alleged sexual assault
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
P-52 wrote:
Shes obviously a Falcons fan...

I don't think this is funny, at all. Sexual assault is nothing to make a joke out of. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking like that if it was your mom or sister, and there's no place on FF for talk like that.

I'm trying to keep my cool in this thread, because some of the comments are beyond ignorant and bordering on misogynistic. We may as well lock this before it gets out of hand with people speculating either way, there's little to discuss from a football standpoint until details of an investigation emerge and we know how serious this is.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Malik wrote:
He should be suspended until the situation is resolved.

so hes guilty until proven Innocent? wtf are you serious. Laughing

Chris Cook was demoted to never being active despite not being proven guilty of anything. This innocent until proven guilty thing doenst apply to the NFL.

innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to anything except for the us legal system
TGShabba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone needs to chill and wait to see the evidence. Remember when Julian Edelman was accused of sexual assault? That turned out to be hogwash.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's untrue. Not because of timing, but because it's one of the most disgusting things one can do.

I doubt he gets suspended pending trial though. He doesn't have a history of "accusations" like someone else had.

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
TraBuch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serious question, how many of these sexual assault accusations against athletes have turned out to be legitimate?
91jmay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TraBuch wrote:
Serious question, how many of these sexual assault accusations against athletes have turned out to be legitimate?

You seem to be confusing 'not charged' and 'innocent'. Just because someone isn't charged with a crime (particularly rape/sexual assault, crimes with two of the lowest conviction rates) doesn't mean they were innocent.

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
teamorange

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
perfect timing

RuskieTitan wrote:
Ouch. Bad timing.

Even if nothing comes of it and he suits up, it's still a distraction, and the Falcons will use everything possible to try and win.

You guys are implying that there is a good time and a bad time for sexual assault.

nbaker1933 wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
P-52 wrote:

I don't think this is funny, at all. Sexual assault is nothing to make a joke out of. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking like that if it was your mom or sister, and there's no place on FF for talk like that.

considering it is alleged, he should have as much right to assume Crabtree is innocent, as other do to assume he is guilty.

If he so chooses to believe that he is innocent, and she is merely making these claims in order to benefit her favorite team, he should be allowed too.

What? What's disgusting is he is joking about rape.

TraBuch wrote:

Better question is how many athletes have gotten away with sexual assault/rape with the recent Notre Dame Suicide or Michael Dixon saga

goldfishwars wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
P-52 wrote:

I'm trying to keep my cool in this thread, because some of the comments are beyond ignorant and bordering on misogynistic. We may as well lock this before it gets out of hand with people speculating either way, there's little to discuss from a football standpoint until details of an investigation emerge and we know how serious this is.

Same, I really hate going into these thread because you get a terrible dose of victim blaming and rape jokes. If you were to do a case study of rape culture this would be a decent place to start.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: