Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Guess what... I did a mock
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Guess what... I did a mock Reply with quote

2013 NFL Mock Draft

1: Kansas City- Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
2: Jacksonville- Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU

TRADE: Oakland trades down to #11, San Diego trades up to #3 (I won't include other picks, assume it is good value for Oakland)

3: San Diego- Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
4: Philadelphia- Geno Smith QB West Virginia

TRADE: Detroit trades down to #13, Tampa Bay trades up to #5 (assume fair value, no 2014 picks from Tampa)

5: Tampa Bay- Starlite Lotulelei DT Utah
6: Cleveland- Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi State
7: Arizona- Mike Glennon QB NC State

TRADE: Buffalo trades down to #12, Miami trades up to #8 (assume a slightly Buffalo favored trade)

8: Miami- Sam Montgomery DE LSU
9: New York Jets- Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
10: Tennessee- Chance Warmack OG Alabama
11: Oakland- Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
12: Buffalo- Ryan Nassib QB Suracuse

TRADE: Lions trade for #17, Pittsburgh trades for #13. (assume good value for Pittsburgh in a complex trade that results in a 2013 2nd coming the Lions way)

13: Pittsburgh- Jesse Williams NT mainly Australia, kinda Alabama
14: Carolina- Dee Milliner CB Alabama
15: New Orleans- Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
16: St. Louis- Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
17: Detroit- Terrance Williams WR Baylor
18: Dallas- Alex Okafor DE Texas
19: New York Giants- Bjeorn Werner DE FSU
20: Chicago- Jon Cooper OG UNC

TRADE: Cincinnati trades to #31, New England trades to #21 (assume a slightly Cincinnati favored deal)

21: New England- Tavon Austin WR/RB West Virginia
22: St. Louis- Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
23: Minnesota- Barrett Jones All positions Alabama
24: Indianapolis- D.J. Swearinger S South Carolina
25: Seattle- Robert Woods WR USC
26: Green Bay- Kevin Minter ILB LSU
27: Houston- Tank Carradine DE/OLB FSU
28: Denver- Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
29: Baltimore- Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
30: Atlanta- Jarvis Jones DE/OLB Georgia
31: Cincinnati- Eddie Lacy RB 
Alabama

TRADE: San Francisco trades to #41, Buffalo trades for #32 (assume a fair trade) (49ers end up taking a DE, like Sylvester Williams, or Sheldon Richardson)

32: Buffalo- Keenan Allen WR California

Let me hear the hate, because this is pure garbage.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish


Last edited by IDOG_det on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 5664
Location: The Granite State
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Tavon Austin pick for NE. Assuming Talib stays at CB WR would be the position to fill...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theindianstud12


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1955
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooper would be good if Te'o is off the board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
duanegarrison09


Joined: 11 Nov 2010
Posts: 651
Location: Macomb County, Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to Detroit Mr. Millen! You have been missed.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silverbullet25


Joined: 18 Feb 2010
Posts: 93
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ansah at number 2 is a joke right, Moore or Werner are better DE's and would be that pick over Ansah!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8664
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt we would trade with a division rival so they can move up and take the best T in the draft.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duanegarrison09 wrote:
Welcome back to Detroit Mr. Millen! You have been missed.....
Hey, we took BPA.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silverbullet25 wrote:
Ansah at number 2 is a joke right, Moore or Werner are better DE's and would be that pick over Ansah!
Very, very debatable
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theindianstud12 wrote:
Cooper would be good if Te'o is off the board.
Cooper is better value anyway.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Doubt we would trade with a division rival so they can move up and take the best T in the draft.
Crazier things have happened. Besides, it's a deal that favors you guys and you end up with a very good player anyway and more picks.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32459
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does Geno make sense? Guy can't run zone read, he doesn't offer us anything that Nick wouldn't.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
How does Geno make sense? Guy can't run zone read, he doesn't offer us anything that Nick wouldn't.
He makes sense because Vick is likely to leave and wouldn't take you anywhere anyways, Foles, while he has upside, isn't an exciting player to call your franchise. Geno is a very good QB, who would work very well with Chip Kelly, and those other offensive weapons. I disagree that he can't run a zone read, but I do think he should be a pro style type QB who can run when needed. And, I think he'd look good in green.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32459
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
How does Geno make sense? Guy can't run zone read, he doesn't offer us anything that Nick wouldn't.
He makes sense because Vick is likely to leave and wouldn't take you anywhere anyways, Foles, while he has upside, isn't an exciting player to call your franchise. Geno is a very good QB, who would work very well with Chip Kelly, and those other offensive weapons. I disagree that he can't run a zone read, but I do think he should be a pro style type QB who can run when needed. And, I think he'd look good in green.


First off Geno Smith isn't an exciting franchise player, if anything he is a horrible reach at #4. The guy isn't good. No quarterback in this draft is any good.

Also he isn't a running quarter back and has no business running a zone read.


We already have Nick Foles and wouldn't have to waste a top 5 pick on him.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 23034
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
How does Geno make sense? Guy can't run zone read, he doesn't offer us anything that Nick wouldn't.
He makes sense because Vick is likely to leave and wouldn't take you anywhere anyways, Foles, while he has upside, isn't an exciting player to call your franchise. Geno is a very good QB, who would work very well with Chip Kelly, and those other offensive weapons. I disagree that he can't run a zone read, but I do think he should be a pro style type QB who can run when needed. And, I think he'd look good in green.


First off Geno Smith isn't an exciting franchise player, if anything he is a horrible reach at #4. The guy isn't good. No quarterback in this draft is any good.

Also he isn't a running quarter back and has no business running a zone read.


We already have Nick Foles and wouldn't have to waste a top 5 pick on him.
1st paragraph is very debatable.

I agree he isn't a running QB, but he is a QB who can run.

Nick Foles isn't a franchise QB right now, and you'd need some serious luck for him to be one.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark83


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know our needs we need another CB but after the BCS Championship game Milliner is the clear number 1 DB, so you should probably have him go there at 6 and not 14 unless you are a Carolina fan and hope he slips.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group