Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl 47 aka Harbowl: Ravens vs 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Ravens
48%
 48%  [ 120 ]
49ers
51%
 51%  [ 129 ]
Total Votes : 249

kmvoss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:

Alex Smith looks to be having a good time.
That picture is pretty funny in a "hahaha...aw..." kind of way. Really though, he has that same look on his face whenever he is talking to the media/ listening to a question, so I don't know how much that one shot can be linked to a bad attitude or anything. By all accounts he is a model citizen and not letting his frustrations affect the team.

I feel really bad for Smith. It's life but man, this would be a hard pill to swallow. That picture says a lot.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmvoss wrote:
SFaithful97 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:

Alex Smith looks to be having a good time.
That picture is pretty funny in a "hahaha...aw..." kind of way. Really though, he has that same look on his face whenever he is talking to the media/ listening to a question, so I don't know how much that one shot can be linked to a bad attitude or anything. By all accounts he is a model citizen and not letting his frustrations affect the team.

I feel really bad for Smith. It's life but man, this would be a hard pill to swallow. That picture says a lot.
its business. I'm sure Smith had no problem cashing in those millions he wasn't earning early on in his career. The way I see it he made probably over $40 million during 8 years with us and didn't really get that good during that time. He was well compensated during his time here.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't have a championship without a creepy old guy and Katherine Webb. Musburger get's out-Musburgered. Laughing

http://www.csnbayarea.com/video_content_type/jim-kozimor-discusses-prop-bets-miss-alabama-katherine-webb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
You can't have a championship without a creepy old guy and Katherine Webb. Musburger get's out-Musburgered. Laughing

http://www.csnbayarea.com/video_content_type/jim-kozimor-discusses-prop-bets-miss-alabama-katherine-webb

Laughing Laughing

How did you guys celebrate?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:

Ha. That was very amusing. Tops it off with a hug. It was awkward watching that part.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
kmvoss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers dad talking about SB XLVII, pretty funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORW_ZP3xEIA&list=UUXy7f-o2lGoF1PZ-FKeDtSg&index=1
sp6488

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:

Laughing Laughing

How did you guys celebrate?

Haha what a lame line....

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Niners are the better team, but I don't think they win on Sunday. Baltimore just seems like the team that won't be denied and is way more battle tested to the point where you can't see them playing poorly. I think the Niners will have to play possibly their best game of the year to win. I actually like their defense matching up against the Ravens. I think they cover really well and won't allow Flacco to beat them with big plays like he has all postseason to others, and force him to put together long drives.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I really love about this years matchup is the fact that both coaches took extreme risks late in the season to adjust and put themselves in the position they are in now.

We'll see a lot more bold moves from coaches in the future thanks to the Harbaugh Brothers.

Two great defenses, two offenses with some big play potential.

This game will be won on one play. The margin is that small between these two teams. Whoever makes that big play will win this game.

Easily the best Superbowl Matchup in recent memory.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mossburg wrote:
I think the Niners are the better team, but I don't think they win on Sunday. Baltimore just seems like the team that won't be denied and is way more battle tested to the point where you can't see them playing poorly. I think the Niners will have to play possibly their best game of the year to win. I actually like their defense matching up against the Ravens. I think they cover really well and won't allow Flacco to beat them with big plays like he has all postseason to others, and force him to put together long drives.

Interesting, I could see that logic, but I hope it doesn't happen. Ravens are battle tested and winning that game in Denver was something else. However, 49ers are battle tested themselves, especially if you count last year's playoffs. How Willis covers Pitta, Bowman covers Rice, and how Rogers covers Boldin will be the telling factors. I'm worried about Smith and Jones deep if we can't stop the run with the front 7.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Ravens b/c

1. Ted Ginn is a girly man
2. Moss is a punk
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:

That is some serious creeping going on.

Good for her to handle it with class, despite being put in that awkward situation.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:

That is some serious creeping going on.

Good for her to handle it with class, despite being put in that awkward situation.

I was scared for her, I don't know how she was so composed. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we using this thread for the Superbowl or a new Superbowl thread will be made on Sunday?
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurplePeterson wrote:
Are we using this thread for the Superbowl or a new Superbowl thread will be made on Sunday?

I'd imagine a gametime thread would be opened, but I really don't care. Doesn't really matter, it'll go multiple pages either way.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 20 of 100

Jump to: