Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First 2013 2 rounder ground pounder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good for the Bengals
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it for the Bengals

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore AND Geno

AMAZING!!!

Dear God...make it happen Pray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Rams draft.

Not entirely sure Long is worth a 2nd rounder, but not the biggest reach in the world. I still like it, well done sir.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
Donut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: First 2013 2 rounder ground pounder Reply with quote

WhODaT888 wrote:

29. New England - DE Alex Okafor Texas

New England needs a true pass rushing threat and has for quite some time. Okafor offers versatility but is best suited for a 4 man front. He plays with a relentless motor and has a decent repertoire of pass rush moves. Not the most explosive but he is a hard worker who should fit in well in New England.

61. New England - OLB Chase Thomas Stanford

I hate it for NE. I'm not a big fan of Okafor personally. And Thomas I have no idea where he'd play. We have Mayo Spikes and Hightower. That's the one unit on defense that's good. Laughing
our biggest need is on interior of the DL. We need someone to penetrate from DT next to Wilfork. Ninkovich isn't a big liability and an upgrade could help but UT is bigger. We also need DBs and a WR. If Talib leaves we need a CB. If he doesnt still need a S. Also for offense if Welker leaves, I wouldnt pay him a lot, we need a WR.
Shashiaj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhODaT888 wrote:
1st round:
12. Miami - WR Cordarrelle Patterson Tennessee

I'm onboard! Sold!

WhODaT888 wrote:
2nd round:
42. Miami - CB Xavier Rhodes Florida State

I'm onboard! Sold again!

WhODaT888 wrote:
54. Miami - DT Sylvester Williams UNC

We're looking for offsensive playmakers (TE or another WR), rushing LB (to help C.Wake) and a potential Jake Long replacement (technically just RT, moving Martin to LT)..
I don't think we go DT here at all.... We're looking playmaker here I believe.... So, I'd think....

Jordan Reed, TE, UF -
We need a TE, eventhough Ireland said Egnew will have a good year 2, I still think we look at TE in the draft and Reed is the best left on the board at this point.

Taylor Lewan, OT, UM -
Since we may lose Jake Long in the offseason, we shuffle J.Martin to LT and look for a replacement. Since you don't have anyone connected to him. We could look at Lewan here too.

Corey Lemonier or Anthony Barr(obscure, yes, but helped himself a lot this year and Ireland likes his obscure acorns), OLB?

Maybe Markus Wheaton, WR from Oregon State in the 3rd?
Just some of my thoughts based on your mock.
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1st rd pick even if it could be a reach

In the 2nd we don't need another linebacker.. atleast not yet

safety, cornerback or DT Oline should be pick
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: First 2013 2 rounder ground pounder Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
WhODaT888 wrote:

New England needs a true pass rushing threat and has for quite some time. Okafor offers versatility but is best suited for a 4 man front. He plays with a relentless motor and has a decent repertoire of pass rush moves. Not the most explosive but he is a hard worker who should fit in well in New England.

I hate it for NE. I'm not a big fan of Okafor personally. And Thomas I have no idea where he'd play. We have Mayo Spikes and Hightower. That's the one unit on defense that's good. Laughing
our biggest need is on interior of the DL. We need someone to penetrate from DT next to Wilfork. Ninkovich isn't a big liability and an upgrade could help but UT is bigger. We also need DBs and a WR. If Talib leaves we need a CB. If he doesnt still need a S. Also for offense if Welker leaves, I wouldnt pay him a lot, we need a WR.

agreed, other than the fact that i like Okafar but Nink has done fine opposite of Jones
diamondcutter27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson >>>> Joeckel.and round then go with either ILB, CB/S or WR

for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
badgers0821

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers:

I like Ogletree as a player, the problem is we have 2 guys coming off the IR next year so there may not be a place for him. Desmond Bishop was considered one of the top ILB coming inot the year before he tore up his knee in pre-season. His back-up, D.J. Smith was playing well until he went on IR mid-way through the season, which left Brad Jones (OLB) to fill in on this inside. So I am not sure Ogletree would even play, not to mention we play a lot of 3 LB looks.

I love the second round pick, definitely a need and amazing value.
Stephen Tremp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Lions Draft Reply with quote

This is the first mock draft I've seen with the Lions going LB in the 2nd. I like it.
bbelan2343

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Stafford picture is ridiculously big. Can't even scroll through the rest of the posts.
Morons at the dollar store are selling dinosaurs for a buck

Let's go Pirates!!
packattack86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice GB picks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: First 2013 2 rounder ground pounder Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
WhODaT888 wrote:

Sir i love those picks you have but for the Falcons where as i hate the picks we got Smile

We shouldn't be taking a TE in the 1st round at all hopefully with or without Gonzo retiring. Our offense is strong enough as it sits to grab a mid round TE who truthfully isn't much different than Erztz or Eifert. We could grab Fauria, Escobar etc.... and keep on rolling their all similar medicore TE's this draft.

Where as DE and DT is strong at the top and where we should be looking at for those picks as those 2 positions would help us much more right now. Defense is for sure lacking behind the Offense with or without Gonzo or his replacement.
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it, but I disagree that he would probably be at C. FA pending, OG is the biggest need on our team, and Shipley shows promise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: