Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bernard Pollard = Patriots enemy #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
There are some pretty disgusting posts in this thread, joking or not.

Awww CHad! Do you need a hug and a hot coco Chad?

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
silus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear the pregame show for the Superbowl will include Pollard as the x-factor.
FirstDownFaulk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who really cares ??

It's Bernard Pollard Laughing

Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
The Welker hit wasn't really on him, and the Ridley hit was mostly on Ridley. Ridley lowered his helmet into him.

Still a bizarre set of coincidences.

I haven't even heard a single Patriot fan try to claim Pollard's hit on Ridley was dirty. Ridley ducked his head like they tell you never to do and Pollard just took the hit any defensive player would have.

It's unfortunate Ridley got hurt but it's not like it was dirty. Just an unfortunate circumstance from a very aggressive player. Pats had Rodney sitting back there awhile, they know how it is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

driftwood wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:

you think some of these posts are bad? walk into any non-patriot fans household after that Ridley hit & see how concerned we were for his well being (maybe like a jets fans house for example)

spoiler alert: we don't care.

the average 'casual' fan (97% of fans) watch this game for those kind of hits... same reason that same type of fan watches racing for the wrecks

some of you guys are way too sensitive. but i would expect that from a fan of the opposing team whose player got ragdolled

No.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
He's the NFL's Hero! A hero. Not the hero we deserved but the hero we needed.

He took the the villans of the NFL out.

I'm going to go buy a Bernard pollard jersey. This guy is a hall of famer in my book. I'm going to put a picture of him on my wall and I'm going to put gold wrapping paper around it as a frame.

Can see it now. Jersey lit on fire and picture ripped of wall when Kapernick pulls a Brady on the first play of the SB in two weeks. Pollard starts his own tradition with SF. Laughing

My reaction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b5f7Pio0

That's where Harbaugh learned it.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
FirstDownFaulk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
The Welker hit wasn't really on him, and the Ridley hit was mostly on Ridley. Ridley lowered his helmet into him.

Still a bizarre set of coincidences.

I haven't even heard a single Patriot fan try to claim Pollard's hit on Ridley was dirty. Ridley ducked his head like they tell you never to do and Pollard just took the hit any defensive player would have.

It's unfortunate Ridley got hurt but it's not like it was dirty. Just an unfortunate circumstance from a very aggressive player. Pats had Rodney sitting back there awhile, they know how it is.

The only one that could potentially be considered dirty was the hit on Brady because he went into his legs. I don't believe there was ever any intent to injure....then again, I wouldn't be surprised if there was Laughing

driftwood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
driftwood wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:

you think some of these posts are bad? walk into any non-patriot fans household after that Ridley hit & see how concerned we were for his well being (maybe like a jets fans house for example)

the average 'casual' fan (97% of fans) watch this game for those kind of hits... same reason that same type of fan watches racing for the wrecks

some of you guys are way too sensitive. but i would expect that from a fan of the opposing team whose player got ragdolled

No.

you are the 3% (or a pats fan)...

congrats you special person you!
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh. I've never once rooted or cheered an injury to any player on any team. If anyone does, then I probably don't think much of them.

They're playing football. Not defending our human rights. It's just a game, no one deserves to get hurt. No one watches football to see people get hurt, either. Your whole post was just nonsense.

ELRammy
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

driftwood wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
driftwood wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:

No.

People don't watch car racing to see car wrecks, that would make 97% of the population borderline psychopathic. Big hits are great, but we're talking about torn ACL's and sprained joints here. Again, if you're watching the game to see guy laying prostate with those kinds of injuries, I'm genuinely concerned.
driftwood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
driftwood wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
driftwood wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:

No.

People don't watch car racing to see car wrecks, that would make 97% of the population borderline psychopathic. Big hits are great, but we're talking about torn ACL's and sprained joints here. Again, if you're watching the game to see guy laying prostate with those kinds of injuries, I'm genuinely concerned.

ok, i may have worded it a little too direct... a very small & disturbed fraction of that 97% want to see pure brutality... but i think you understand where i was going with this

the most exciting parts of these type of sports are the collisions (& big crazy plays)... whether its racing, football, hockey, MMA... its all about the contact. fans that like those sports gravitate to watching them because of the contact... that's what separates those sports from golf & tennis & for the most part baseball & basketball

its the same reason why the fans who don't like those sports refer to it as 'barbaric' or 'insensitive' & whatever else they can whine about

regardless of who you root for there was a high percentage of people watching the ravens/pats game who audibly said 'OHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!" when Ridley got knocked out

nobody really cared about SR's well being until after the fact because we were all initially jacked up that a player got rocked
GaTechRavens

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go_Ravens2 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yumR6US2m58

Needs more Sarah McLachlan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
The Third Rider wrote:
El ramster wrote:
He's the NFL's Hero! A hero. Not the hero we deserved but the hero we needed.

He took the the villans of the NFL out.

Please.... i don't mind players that play really good against us but celebrating players getting injured? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think it's just a joke, just to quote the most overrated movie of all time.

THANK YOU! I'm glad someone else shares my opinion on TDK!
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coincidence, but still scary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Uh. I've never once rooted or cheered an injury to any player on any team. If anyone does, then I probably don't think much of them.

They're playing football. Not defending our human rights. It's just a game, no one deserves to get hurt. No one watches football to see people get hurt, either. Your whole post was just nonsense.

I doubt anyone is happy to see anyone hurt, just making fun of the fact that this seems to happen every time.

Dont take it so seriously.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: