Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roster Evalaution: Wide Receiver
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavar703

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
I'm perfectly fine sticking with the receiver corp we have now for one more season to see if they develop.

As long as that does not include Banks, I agree. The only one I would potentially bounce is Briscoe but they might as well give him another year and look to spend their cash and picks elsewhere.

I considered him leaving a forgone conclusion Footy...
lavar703

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
Well, I forgot to read the write up about Davis on the East West Shrine bowl and he didnt have as good of outing as I thought he might of had. So he could be a late 6th or 7th if he doesnt do well at the combine.

Davis has amazing measurables but he loses focuse big time. He just doesn't seem interested in the game but that could be the horrible play-calling of Stynespring? I wouldn't mind going after Marcus late but he's just too inconsistent to select before the fifth and he's most likely going to go much higher due to his amazing speed.

Its actually due to the inaccuracy of Logan Thomas. He has been really inconsistent this past year and returned to school to try and improve his stock for next year.

Logan Thomas' inaccuracy didn't change the fact that Davis lost focus and had quite a few drops. I'm a Tech fan, I watch all the games, he drops the ball. His measurables are completely off the charts but he just doesn't seem to care some times.
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we certainly don't need another Hankerson around here.

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: