Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Announcement!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chali21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigMike1b wrote:
I'd like to be offensive coordinator. PBS and more vertical passing. Will adjust to players strengths Laughing

Greg is that you?
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
I'd like to be offensive coordinator. PBS and more vertical passing. Will adjust to players strengths Laughing

Greg is that you?

Yes.

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If one of you guys don't step up for your GM spot, I will. Twisted Evil

Cookie...or rice cakes?

Bob Sturm wrote:
If you expect me to stop rooting against Philadelphia, their fans, or their football team, then lower your expectations. It won't happen.
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need someone to step up to GM. Time to bring the Raiders out of the ashes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
I'll be here to offer my expertise on player personnel decisions.

I can help with this as well.
Whether you all like it or not. Very Happy
Totty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Need someone to step up to GM. Time to bring the Raiders out of the ashes.

I think you'll be hard pressed. The general consensus every year is that we get boned either in the cap department, or via losing out on EVERY FA we go after. If JTAGG wants it, he has my vote.

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do the GM portion but I will require some assistance. Depending on when this will go down, I will be in the process of moving from March until April (slow moves are the best) plus I'm going on a cruise in the beginning of March so I might have to have someone step in a little bit later.

If someone is interested in AGM, I will just have them take over duties if I'm unable to for some reason. But I would say I should be good for this 95% of the time it's going on.

Plus I guess I need to "make up" for my choices in 2011 even though 2 of those players are starters and fairly good and one will be taking a starting spot in Baltimore shortly.

PM sig requests.
Rolni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
I'll do the GM portion but I will require some assistance. Depending on when this will go down, I will be in the process of moving from March until April (slow moves are the best) plus I'm going on a cruise in the beginning of March so I might have to have someone step in a little bit later.

If someone is interested in AGM, I will just have them take over duties if I'm unable to for some reason. But I would say I should be good for this 95% of the time it's going on.

Plus I guess I need to "make up" for my choices in 2011 even though 2 of those players are starters and fairly good and one will be taking a starting spot in Baltimore shortly.

AGM for me would be too much (time difference, work), but as I stated I would be willing to help a lot. Help with cap, contracts, FA targeting, scouting before draft...
Rolni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

AGM for me would be too much (time difference, work), but as I stated I would be willing to help a lot. Help with cap, contracts, FA targeting, scouting before draft...
oakdb36

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I can't be AGM either for the same reasons but i'm willing to help throughout this thing.
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:

Greg is that you?

I hit the wrong emotiocon lol

Meant to put: Cool

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK it looks like I'll be fine w/ the help and will take the GM spot. I'll go sign up.

PM sig requests.
Chali21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
OK it looks like I'll be fine w/ the help and will take the GM spot. I'll go sign up.

Don't worry I got you man ill be your Spock.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

LOL! A Saber-metrician as GM of the Raiders amongst a hoard of folks petitioning for MLB,OG or RT at #3. You're a gluton for punishment. It will literally be a Warroom on draft day.

The smaller ones are kool though where you don't need a megastaff.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
oakdb36

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

LOL! A Saber-metrician as GM of the Raiders amongst a hoard of folks petitioning for MLB,OG or RT at #3. You're a gluton for punishment. It will literally be a Warroom on draft day.

The smaller ones are kool though where you don't need a megastaff.

Hopefully, you get involved with it as well. You know those college prospects pretty well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: