Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Announcement!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: FFMD '13 Announcement! Reply with quote

Come one, Come All, it's that time of year again. FFMD '13 Signups are starting and we need you, the proud denizens of the Washington Redskins forum to do your part!

The Rules are published, and General Manager signups are underway, and last but not least General Discussion is underway

So, come on down, sign up, ask your questions and enjoy the upcoming FFMD '13. Don't worry, it'll only take as long as a trip down 66 during rush hour.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I am interested in participating, I'd like to do it from a limited role, unlike the past few years. As I stated in the "Things Other than the Redskins" thread, I'm busy with work (and stuff). I think I was GM in 2010 and AGM 2011. We don't talk about what happened last year. Laughing
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 52 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meannnnn if you all want me to make a re-apperance I guess I could help out

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the GM's have not been announced yet. I think that is soon tho.

There will be a thread in here about the rules and what not and then the positions of need. Just watch for it soon.

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 24-7 and BB, I'd like to have others get involved. Ill only play a major role if no kne else steps up.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who would be interested in being our GM (please don't feel like only certain people are eligible!), consider the following:

1. This is a commitment. You need to be accessible a significant portion of every day for about a month. You don't have to be on all the time, but trades and signings happen quickly. Only you and one or two others can make the final decisions.

2. While you are the final decision maker, think of yourself as a first among equals or a tiebreaker vote. Ideally, you want to get the board consensus on a decision.

3. The biggest thing: have fun! Yes, it's a lot of work, but at the end, the single most important thing is enjoying the whole process. Don't worry about "winning" or "reaches" or whatever. Enjoy it! Very Happy

If you're interested and are able to make the commitment, sign up when the thread is available. For those who've been a GM in the past, perhaps considering stepping aside and offering your services as an AGM before going for the top job.

EDIT: You still have one day to throw your hat in the ring! yeah, I need to be around a bit more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: