Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 round Mock to Knock you Out
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truebuffalo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
We need a OLB/DE type player on defense for the scheme were gonna run. Dion Jordan, Ezekiel Ansah or Barkevious Mingo all work at 8 in this scenario. Ryan Nassib ive warmed up too for Buf

I agree we do need a olb/de but I still think they go with a playmaking WR at eight. I'm.not sold on Nassib yet either but the more and more a watch the kid and all the outlining factors I think that's who we take. Maybe even at eight.... But god I hope not!
I'd rather them trade up into the late 20s and pick Tyler Wilson....
Anyway this is just what I think is going to happen not necessarily what I want.
truebuffalo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance Johnson will be a late riser and might be a top five tackle in this draft.
I'm still thinking he will be better suited for the right side or the interior line. I think hes a pro bowl guard down the line two or three years
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Love Star at #4. Very Happy

I would much rather have Fluker or Poyer in the 2nd though.

I would be ok with Lane Johnson there.
Yeah I guess at the end of the day it's just splitting hairs between he and Fluker, but I'm jut a little higher on the mammoth arm length he posses. Laughing

It's just really refreshing to see the Eagles get a top level defensive player at #4, instead of Joeckel (like the majority of mockers are doing), and then us taking one of the BPA tackles in the 2nd (which I think is a distinct possibility).

Btw, for a 3rd round pick, it would have to be either a CB or S.

Last edited by Eagles_808 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
SOCalBearsFan54

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truebuffalo wrote:
Lance Johnson will be a late riser and might be a top five tackle in this draft.
I'm still thinking he will be better suited for the right side or the interior line. I think hes a pro bowl guard down the line two or three years

Lane Johnson has the feet, athleticism, and size to be a LT in the nfl. It will take a team a year or so to train him up because he's still learning how to be a OT. He also could end up being a phenomenal LT. If he's on he board at 20 still the Bears will swoop him up.

2014 Adopt a Bear: WR Brandon Marshall #15
Rec- 25 Yards- 297 TDs- 5 Tgts- 46
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
truebuffalo wrote:

Lane Johnson has the feet, athleticism, and size to be a LT in the nfl. It will take a team a year or so to train him up because he's still learning how to be a OT. He also could end up being a phenomenal LT. If he's on he board at 20 still the Bears will swoop him up.

Bears will take Cooper over Johnson
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Hunter pick for the Texans, iffy on the Bray pick. The Texans do need to find a QB if/when Matt Schaub doesn't improve on the final few games he played this season, but I really don't feel as if Bray is the guy. If the Texans are looking at QB, they'll keep tabs on EJ Manuel out of FSU.

Best bang-for-buck would be Kawann Short. Texans have a hole at the NT spot, with Earl Mitchell being a solid-yet-unspectacular player, and Shaun Cody probably not retained. Short being flanked by JJ Watt and Antonio Smith would shore up the middle run defense, which was a sieve towards the end of the season.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
green24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of the Jets picks. I really don't like your QB board at all.
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedGreenShow wrote:
Bengals need a linebacker first and foremost. RB is ok but Montee Ball isn't the guy. Not worth a second rounder IMO. Bernard or Lacy are the only RB's i want at the top of 2. WR is an ok pick. Love Deandre Hopkins.

the bengals dont need a backup in the first round. They need someone who will come in and take over crocker's job since the defense is horendous if there is anyone else playing there. Now if they do not resign mj, smith, or maualuga i can see them replacing those positions in the first round but if they are all signed, they should draft a safety. Now for mantee Ball, the bengals wont reach for anyone. If they want him, they know they could get him in a later round. They have been smart when it comes to draft value for prospects lately.
truebuffalo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Not a fan of the Jets picks. I really don't like your QB board at all.

I appreciate the honesty! You'd rather them take Dysert in the third I take it then? Who would you take for the jets if the board sat the way I have it...
badgers0821

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you have the Packers taking 2 DE's in the first two rounds...we definitely need OL help with one of those picks.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno-Hunt for jacksonville

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Cardinals mock, I like Pugh more than Fluker though

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible Cowboys draft
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We wouldn't touch a DE in the first, Johnson and Hardy combined for 23.5 sacks this past season.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not good for the Panthers.

DE is the best position on the team, with both Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy having been great and only getting better.

Eric Fisher would be a no-brainer at that point, but he'll most likely be gone. Sheldon Richardson, John Hankins, and Lane Johnson are all strong picks at that spot.

In the 2nd, Jesse Williams would be fine if we went OT in the first, some other possible picks there would be Tony Jefferson, Eric Reid, Phillip Thomas, and Kawaan Short.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: