Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trent Williams has late night altercation
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Trent Williams has late night altercation Reply with quote

Skins Trent Williams pulled from Pro Bowl for late-night altercation that resulted in him needing stitches. http://cbsloc.al/uY0JAP

The NFL also says Trent Williams remains a member of the NFC team and will be on sidelines wearing his jersey Sunday. #RedskinsTalk
10:53pm - 25 Jan 13

Last edited by turtle28 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish it was on Richard Sherman...eh, he made it outright, so that doesnt matter. Just prevents him from getting injured.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll reserve comment until full story is released... Hope this "altercation" was justified (and he won Twisted Evil )

but maybe he wants a Pro Bowl more next year after missing this one....maybe
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Trent Williams has late night altercation Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Skins Trent Williams pulled from Pro Bowl for late-night altercation that resulted in him needing stitches. http://cbsloc.al/uY0JAP

Apparently, our LT got his arse kicked! Shocked

Where did you read he got his arse kicked? All I'm seeing is he was in an altercation.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Trent Williams has late night altercation Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Where did you read he got his arse kicked? All I'm seeing is he was in an altercation.
altercation... Needed stitches. Sounds like he got beat up. Just an educated guess
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Trent Williams has late night altercation Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

altercation... Needed stitches. Sounds like he got beat up. Just an educated guess

I could give a guy his size stitches and still get whooped by them. Confused

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Trent Williams has late night altercation Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

or someone could have threw a glass or bottle at him in the club I guess. Shame he's missing his 1st pro bowl because he wanted to party. Sad
Brian23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently he got a champagne bottle to the head, didn't stop him, so then the dude tasered him.

Gotta say, it takes a lot to take down Trent.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
Apparently he got a champagne bottle to the head, didn't stop him, so then the dude tasered him.

really? Wow am I disappointed
Brian23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

He was went after, the Police don't want anything to do with him. People get attacked in the club.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

He was went after, the Police don't want anything to do with him. People get attacked in the club.
exactly. He shouldn't be there, especially late at night. Nothing good happens after midnight when you are out, especially if you make 13.35 million a year and everyone who has a computer can find that out.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Trent Williams has late night altercation Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
dante9876

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

exactly. He shouldn't be there, especially late at night. Nothing good happens after midnight when you are out, especially if you make 13.35 million a year and everyone who has a computer can find that out.

So how much fame or money is it when you can't hang out at clubs or bars anymore. Just wondering.
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

So how much fame or money is it when you can't hang out at clubs or bars anymore. Just wondering.

Exactly what I thought turtle, old Lovie Smith quote?

And dante it is equal parts fame and money: many UFC guys know that if they go to a club someone is likely to start a fight with them. And alot of people try to instigate lawsuits.
Throw in the alcohol factor, and people in clubs and bars are actually about the last people a "wise" rich person would be associating with.
Brian23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

Its not like he's in Hawai. Its not like he's at what is literally a vacation for some of the "best" players in the world.

Shame on him for trying to live a little, doesn't he know he shouldn't leave his bubble but to watch film, practice, and man-handle people on Sundays?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: