Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trent Williams has late night altercation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
Apparently he got a champagne bottle to the head, didn't stop him, so then the dude tasered him.

Gotta say, it takes a lot to take down Trent.
really? Wow am I disappointed

He was went after, the Police don't want anything to do with him. People get attacked in the club.
exactly. He shouldn't be there, especially late at night. Nothing good happens after midnight when you are out, especially if you make 13.35 million a year and everyone who has a computer can find that out.

Maybe I'm just an exceptionally good looking guy, but alot of good things have happened to me after a midnight on a night I went to club Confused

I can only imagine Trent could do even better Laughing

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
Apparently he got a champagne bottle to the head, didn't stop him, so then the dude tasered him.

He was went after, the Police don't want anything to do with him. People get attacked in the club.
exactly. He shouldn't be there, especially late at night. Nothing good happens after midnight when you are out, especially if you make 13.35 million a year and everyone who has a computer can find that out.

Maybe I'm just an exceptionally good looking guy, but alot of good things have happened to me after a midnight on a night I went to club Confused

well good things in that way, I agree, but you know what I mean. Almost every person that gets in trouble with drunk driving, fighting or anything it happens to them after midnight.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brian23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

well good things in that way, I agree, but you know what I mean. Almost every person that gets in trouble with drunk driving, fighting or anything it happens to them after midnight.

I mean...what would you expect? You want guys day drinking? When else are you gonna go out?
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

I mean...what would you expect? You want guys day drinking? When else are you gonna go out?

You either host, rent a spot (so you control who comes in), or you don't go out to bars. Your life changes when you are rich. It is a small sacrifice to be rid of the concerns us little people have.
Brian23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

You either host, rent a spot (so you control who comes in), or you don't go out to bars. Your life changes when you are rich. It is a small sacrifice to be rid of the concerns us little people have.

And then you'd be blowing them up for bad spending and not acting mature enough.

The dude's in Hawaii for a week on a paid vacation basically and you expect him to just sit in a hotel room and not go out and have fun? They're are people, not machines. If they didn't have the ability to go out at night they'd do nothing but sit at home and work out; that's it.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with Trent is its becoming a theme that he gets in trouble himself or puts himself in bad situations.

He needs to visit Ray Lewis, get a preaching to and change his life around if he wants a contract anything near the one he currently has.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daboyle250

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, Trent was the victim... according to the NFL. The assailant was arrested and Jammal Brown said Trent didn't do anything wrong.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/t-williams-wont-play-pro-bowl

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:

And then you'd be blowing them up for bad spending and not acting mature enough.

The dude's in Hawaii for a week on a paid vacation basically and you expect him to just sit in a hotel room and not go out and have fun? They're are people, not machines. If they didn't have the ability to go out at night they'd do nothing but sit at home and work out; that's it.

Didn't say that. It's where you go- who you associate with. Part of being a public figure means people are going to come after you, for money (lawsuits) or a brief moment of "fame" for themselves. It's one of the things they go over at the rookie symposium. Sometimes it's unavoidable, as it probably was in this case. other times players put themselves in bad situations. So rich people have to make decisions with this in mind. A barfight wouldn't have such ramifications for us.

Last edited by DCRED on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
Apparently, Trent was the victim... according to the NFL. The assailant was arrested and Jammal Brown said Trent didn't do anything wrong.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/t-williams-wont-play-pro-bowl
yeah I saw that last night. It still doesn't change the fact that he keeps putting himself in bad situations. I mean, what made that guy hit Trent with a bottle?

Trent must have said something to him or been hitting on his GF/Wife or something?

Rarely do people hit others in the head with bottles for no reason at all.

Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
The problem with Trent is its becoming a theme that he gets in trouble himself or puts himself in bad situations.

He needs to visit Ray Lewis, get a preaching to and change his life around if he wants a contract anything near the one he currently has.

Visit Ray Lewis so he can start murdering people in clubs as opposed to being hit by champagne bottles? Get over yourself.

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Visit Ray Lewis so he can start murdering people in clubs as opposed to being hit by champagne bottles? Get over yourself.
no argument about Ray pre 2001 and that he should have went to jail for obstructing justice and should be paying money to both families for what happened because he's still covering up a murder to this day.

The way Trent is going he's going to get in the same trouble Ray did. He's going to be in a club hanging out with some people and leave with them or they will leave with him and then someone will do something horrible that gets Trent in major trouble. Fletcher or someone has got to talk to him about putting himself in bad situations. He makes 13.35 million a year, I'd hate to see him lose it.

S. Taylor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz's job shouldn't be this demanding.

Trent will recover and be ready for next season.
Discussing anything else is pointless and inappropriate.

Let's just hope for the best and enjoy the Pro Bowl... alright, fellas?
Brian23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. Taylor wrote:

How is it inappropriate?

I think Turtle and DCRED are completely off their knockers with the view they have of Trent, but discussing whether he's doing bone-headed things or his character is very much apart of what being apart of a forum is. If this were a trend, if he was constantly getting into trouble with the law, wouldn't we be questioning it? Wouldn't it lead to us questioning his next contract? All those things are a part of it.

its very much appropriate.
S. Taylor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
S. Taylor wrote:

How is it inappropriate?

I think Turtle and DCRED are completely off their knockers with the view they have of Trent, but discussing whether he's doing bone-headed things or his character is very much apart of what being apart of a forum is. If this were a trend, if he was constantly getting into trouble with the law, wouldn't we be questioning it? Wouldn't it lead to us questioning his next contract? All those things are a part of it.

its very much appropriate.

That's the whole point...
It's discussing Trent's mindset and outlook and none of us have a grasp of it. That is, unless someone has spoken to him personally...

You can go back and forth of* stating your argument, but turtle and DCRED seem to be sticking to their position.

I remember defending Sean Taylor over the ATV incident and it brought out a lot of soapboxes. I still remember some posters that I just didn't like. Since then, I've still engaged in a few debates about Gilbert Arenas, but I've really scaled back on trying to change the minds/opinions of people I don't know and people that don't know me.

It saves me time and reduces stress.
Maybe I'm egotistical for wanting everyone else to want that same result/benefit.
Slateman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haole's get beat up all the time in Hawaii. Nothing new here

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: