Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

~~ | | | FFMD 2013 War Room | | | ~~ [Draft Day = Hart Day]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 101, 102, 103  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
corry wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
That Sean Smith selection is probably the biggest reach I've seen in FFMD "live" (with hindsight Duke Robinson at #32 was pretty bad). I remember the Saints took him because they didn't have another selection until the fourth round so they just took the guy they liked the most and knew they couldn't get without a second round selection lolz

Even all this aside doe, I think by April Owen Hart will go pretty high. A lot have him going high now, even (though not #2 high obviously)

Owen Hart @ 2 is rediculous, I understand liking a prospect and taking a chance, but let's get real. Just look @ the guys stats, and I know stats aren't everything, but come on. It's not like teams where game planning to stop him, they couldn't there was to much talent on the field with him. He was rarely doubled and still didn't put up numbers, nor change games.

Stats don't tell how he was used incorrectly every game until the last game...If you look at the position, how he plays it, he fits what we need, and is in every way worth the pick, if you are evaluating him, and not the box score.

I get all that, but why not got with the best of both worlds? Maria Kanellis is a boss, with a much higher floor. Not to mention the guy was double and triple teamed on most plays and still dominated. At the end of the day this is your show I'm just along for the ride. Just wanted to put in my two cents, and I am pretty hammered.

Wink

Hammered?
Better ask for an interview then.

#JDI
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
Can I be a Jaguars fan/FFMD member so I can get one of those SICK sigs!!?

Major props to whoever is responsible for those! Laughing

Another one. I've also got multiple PMs asking who made my sig.
Nice job, Pwny.

I hate the Jaguars
sadjag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really dont like owen hart at #2. Such a 1 dimensional player.

If moxley 2 ambrose goes through I like him better there.

At 2 if we go legion of doom cactus jack, Daniel bryan, Bret Hart and Mankind are more well rounded in both facets of that positions game.

#2- Maria Kanellis / #33- Mankind or Mr. perfect

is alot better than

#2- Owen Hart / #33 Matt hardy or Goldberg

IMO Owen Hart at #2 is just too big of a reach if we are going too take a risk there we might as well take Bret Hart much better prospect.

We have to be thinking about defending against Nexus as well as the four horsemen. Taking a player that high who only excels in one of those things is foolish when there are prospects available who can do both really well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:

At 2 if we go legion of doom cactus jack, Daniel bryan, Bret Hart and Mankind are more well rounded in both facets of that positions game.

is alot better than

IMO Owen Hart at #2 is just too big of a reach if we are going too take a risk there we might as well take Bret Hart much better prospect.

We have to be thinking about defending against Nexus as well as the four horsemen. Taking a player that high who only excels in one of those things is foolish when there are prospects available who can do both really well.

He may be 1 dimensional but, he only needs to be able to do that one thing in the role he will play. How is he a reach? Most mocks have him going top 10 already.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:

is alot better than

Mankind, Mr. Perfect, Matt Hardy, and Goldberg will all probably be first rounders.

Bret Hart has some pretty severe questions as well.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
sadjag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:

is alot better than

Mankind, Mr. Perfect, Matt Hardy, and Goldberg will all probably be first rounders.

I just don't like the trend I'm seeing where we seem to be ignoring all of the questions around Owen Hart. I know I'm in the minority on this one but if we are going to take a low floor high ceiling guy at 2 then I'd prefer Mankind for the reasons stated above.

If Moxley2Ambrose goes through I don't think it's a stretch to believe one of the 4 players mentioned above will be available. Especially Mr. Perfect who may be a tad underrated at this point in the off season.

Im going to try and watch alot of tape on Owen Hart this weekend , along with some other legion of doom guys too see if I can see what you guys are.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Mr. Perfect. IAS doesn't like him much though.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GMs overvaluing players everywhere.

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Tugboat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to come around a bit on the merits of Owen Hart. I can see the appeal there for the specific role being considered. There's potential to be dynamite there. But i'm still not convinced he's a #2 pick. Even the guy typicall name-(not)dropped as a recent example of a reach on that sort of guy...wasn't picked that high.

Basically, i like the potential fit there with Owen Hart and i see what the appeal is, but i'm kind of with sadjag on being a bit unsure on the value at #2.

On a related note...anyone else wonder if Nation of Domination's Stevie Ray might be a wildcard fit in that same role, as a bit later of a pick? Or is he too undersized to thrive? Seems he could put on ~10+lbs and seems to have the instincts for the position. Particularly if you rewind a bit and take a look at some 2011 stuff on him. The size is somewhat worrisome though. Despite not being a whole lot smaller than a Bret Hart type.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can pretty much count me on board with Claudio2Antonio though. As i've discussed a bit previously.

Cap-space and bonus picks as far as i'm concerned. I'll take it. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

I've grown to like him quite a bit too.

Just watching games, i wasn't as sold on him. Kinda came away thinking...'pretty good solid all around player, but meh'. Not a whole of anything really special much of the time.

But the moves he put on Lita recently were certainly something that caught my eye.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

I've grown to like him quite a bit too.

Just watching games, i wasn't as sold on him. Kinda came away thinking...'pretty good solid all around player, but meh'. Not a whole of anything really special much of the time.

But the moves he put on Lita recently were certainly something that caught my eye.

I don't know where he fits.
He doesn't fit Owen Hart's spot, and doesn't play opposite of him...so /shrug

#JDI
Harper41

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
That Sean Smith selection is probably the biggest reach I've seen in FFMD "live" (with hindsight Duke Robinson at #32 was pretty bad). I remember the Saints took him because they didn't have another selection until the fourth round so they just took the guy they liked the most and knew they couldn't get without a second round selection lolz

Even all this aside doe, I think by April Owen Hart will go pretty high. A lot have him going high now, even (though not #2 high obviously)

What? We took him because we had him as the #1 CB on our boards. He's been pretty good in the NFL so we win and you lose... And you guys took Michael Oher, so we win double. Cool

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:

is alot better than

No thanks to Bret Hart, 1 dimensional and isn't even that good at it.

#JDI
corry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

What? We took him because we had him as the #1 CB on our boards. He's been pretty good in the NFL so we win and you lose... And you guys took Michael Oher, so we win double. Cool

You mean the All Pro RT Micheal Oher, that guy? It seems like a win to me, and Flux wasn't critical of the pick, just stating that compared to the way thing really shaked out out, it was a reach.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 33 of 103

Jump to: