You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13: Giants War Room: 51st OTC - Sunday, March 3, 12PM!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ESKY008


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 1381
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never done ST before but I'm keen. I have an ego though so you better make me the highest paid ST co ord in the league. Also I want full access to cheerleader change rooms including showers. Also to tag alone with Xfaxtor to scout Nevada and any other small colleges around Vegas, with a company credit card. It will probably take a good few weeks to scout these schools.

Now if you accept my demands I am more than happy to accept my position.

First order of business is to make DeOssie untouchable as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
First, I cannot believe I got demoted from Player Personal to Defensive person

Second, I really do not care as well all have the same opinion Very Happy

Third, Tuck should be on the trade block, as he has not played well

4th, the players I would not put on the block are Eli, Nicks, JPP, Big Linval, Prince

All others players should be on the block including Cruz


I put you at DC because you we're always harping about drafting defense last year. Very Happy Yeah, everyone has the same amount of say in every move.

Cruz is a RFA. Forgot about that. Took him off as an untouchable (since he's not under contract) and put him as a RFA.
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESKY008 wrote:
Never done ST before but I'm keen. I have an ego though so you better make me the highest paid ST co ord in the league. Also I want full access to cheerleader change rooms including showers. Also to tag alone with Xfaxtor to scout Nevada and any other small colleges around Vegas, with a company credit card. It will probably take a good few weeks to scout these schools.

Now if you accept my demands I am more than happy to accept my position.

First order of business is to make DeOssie untouchable as well.


For sure. Ill throw in one of those nice calanders you get when you order chinese food around new years too, if you'd like. Smile

Im okay with that. No one is going to offer a great deal for special team players anyway. More valuable to us then to other teams.
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HakeemTheDream


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 829
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: FFMD 13: Giants War Room: Sign up and Accept Positions! Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:

-Director of Media Relations: HakeemTheDream?


I don't know exactly what this positions entails... but I'll take any title, I just want to have some input.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: FFMD 13: Giants War Room: Sign up and Accept Positions! Reply with quote

HakeemTheDream wrote:
Save The Hero wrote:

-Director of Media Relations: HakeemTheDream?


I don't know exactly what this positions entails... but I'll take any title, I just want to have some input.


Its really just a position name. Everyones has the same amount of weight, votes on everything (that they want to vote on) and gives input anywhere (that they want to give input on). Other then the official positions (Assistant GM and Capologist) no one has responsibilities.
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ESKY008


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 1381
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. So do I post a list of areas to cover so everyone can see the direction we are going. That way they can vote or have input as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESKY008 wrote:
Thank you. So do I post a list of areas to cover so everyone can see the direction we are going. That way they can vote or have input as well.


Not sure I understand?
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any free agent target not on the spreadsheet, just say the name or pm me the name to add to the spreadsheet to talk about them.

For draft targets, spreadsheet again.

For trade targets, we can talk freely.
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ESKY008


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 1381
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
ESKY008 wrote:
Thank you. So do I post a list of areas to cover so everyone can see the direction we are going. That way they can vote or have input as well.


Not sure I understand?


Examples. David Wilson - are we happy for him to return kicks with taking on a bigger role on offense. Do we need to bring in another KR. Lawrence Tynes. Are we looking for a younger fresher leg? Is there a bargain FA? Do we bring him back again?

There's a few other topics to cover. I know it's only ST and there are a lot more major things to cover, but they still need to be addressed at some point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me dat assistant gm Laughing

I a tally don't care what I get, I know I'll be giving my opinion regardless
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESKY008 wrote:
Examples. David Wilson - are we happy for him to return kicks with taking on a bigger role on offense. Do we need to bring in another KR. Lawrence Tynes. Are we looking for a younger fresher leg? Is there a bargain FA? Do we bring him back again?

There's a few other topics to cover. I know it's only ST and there are a lot more major things to cover, but they still need to be addressed at some point


Yes, what I was thinking is we get positions done with first. Great topics.

I think we are expecting David Wilson to be a big part of the rotation.

I was thinking we get signups and confirmations done first. We can the talk about trade block, untouchables, reserve/future list guys and our own free agent plans. Another wonderful topic you brought up is role changes. Ill make a list right now and we'll get a vote on that. Very good topic.
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Give me dat assistant gm Laughing

I a tally don't care what I get, I know I'll be giving my opinion regardless


I knew I forgot about someone. My bad, definitely unintentional.
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Give me dat assistant gm Laughing

I a tally don't care what I get, I know I'll be giving my opinion regardless


I knew I forgot about someone. My bad, definitely unintentional.


Like I said, I don't need a role.

I'm fine with just giving my opinion.
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Save The Hero


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 7611
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Save The Hero wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Give me dat assistant gm Laughing

I a tally don't care what I get, I know I'll be giving my opinion regardless


I knew I forgot about someone. My bad, definitely unintentional.


Like I said, I don't need a role.

I'm fine with just giving my opinion.


I signed you up as "Director of Football Operations"
_________________

^Stone85 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Save The Hero wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Give me dat assistant gm Laughing

I a tally don't care what I get, I know I'll be giving my opinion regardless


I knew I forgot about someone. My bad, definitely unintentional.


Like I said, I don't need a role.

I'm fine with just giving my opinion.


I signed you up as "Director of Football Operations"


Alright Laughing
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group