Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KT's One Round
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Vaccaro at 6 really caught me off guard. You weren't listening to Russ Lande, were you? Wink

I have several post in the Browns forum from early in the season that says I have been high on Vaccaro all year. The only thing I haven't liked about him is ball skills. I did read the Lande artical, however, and did use that as fuel to mock him at #6. For the record I have had him Top 15-20 all year and by far the best saftey.

INbengalfan wrote:
In beofre the browns fans cringe at Vaccaro at #6.

My experience with most Browns fans is that they are incapable of any kind of thinking outside the box and always take the early consensus rankings as gospel. If your opinion doesn't fit the mold of the media and big name draftniks then you are stupid. I've been mocked by them for years from Barwin in the 2nd to Watt at #6 and Chandler Jones at #22 last year. I was the only poster to defend the picks of T.J. Ward and John Hughes because I liked the picks while no one else liked them because they were not "value picks" according to the talking heads. Its not hard to understand the big board in Dec/Jan is never even close to what it is in April. At least I didn't think it should be hard.

Basically I don't care what they say anymore because the results speak for themselves.

That's complete bull [inappropriate/removed] that you were the only one to defend the TJ Ward pick. I'll give you props on Hughes, I thought he'd be just a filler.

I wanted Chandler Jones or Nick Perry at 22. Didn't have an opinion on Barwin.

Excuse me. You can count on 1 hand the number of Browns fans who liked the T.J. Ward pick and none moreso than myself.

Did you want Chandler Jones at #22 in Janurary? I highly doubt it. If you did you sure as hell didn't have my back in any of my threads or mocks.

My point about Browns fans is they are not willing to see things down the road they are only looking at the right now. We all know the things in Janurary are never true in April. Most seem incapable or maybe it is just that they are too proud to be wrong and don't want to take the risk to stick there neck out on a prediction.

You are one of the few Browns fans that doesn't have tunnel vision when it comes to prospects.

Jamison on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: