Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

5 Round updated 2/1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RollTide99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this is serious? All over the board horrible

JMG on the sig
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the positions you went with much better this time around for the Falcons.

Although if im not mistaken isn't Jones a late 2nd to early 3rd round DE?

Can't say i can see taking him over Montgomery or Okafer for the Falcons in the 1st round.

Also instead of the 2nd DE or the OT in the later part of the draft i think you should have went with Reed at TE or kelce there for us to replace gonzo.

Here is the draft i would have done with who you have available at each pick based of Need, Value, and position.

1st - Montgomery or Okafer - both are good here and much better value than Jones i prefer okafer though as i think most do.

2nd - Bernard- This is an outstanding pick you made for us. He fits everything we need in a RB good running and good hands. A+ here bro.

3rd - Travis Kelce - TE - Huge fan of his with tons of upside. Hopefully Gonzo comes back 1 more year and let Kelce learn from him.

4th - Tank Carradine - DE No problem doubling up DE if we can get 2 guys like Okafer and Tank.

5th - Williams - DT - Don't have a problem with this pick either for the Falcons that you made we def. need to get a big space eater in here to help stop the opponents run game and help us run more of those 3-4 looks that nolan is planning to run more.
MaryTsraining3s

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Alec Ogletree (2) and Keenan Allen (3) are A+ picks.. Warmack at 8 is puzzling considering need at QB and Pass Rush..

Wilson or Nassib work

Those would be A+ picks, too bad that it isn't even plausible to believe either one of them (Ogeltree/Allen) drop near that low. They may be young but both have tremendously high ceilings with a lot of raw skill.
Justin Hoover82

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell would the cowboys take a cb at 18? They have a Carr and Claiborne there who are a great tandem and cost 70 million dollars. Terrible cowboys mock overall.
G

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: 5 Round Reply with quote

McRaider wrote:
Quote:
Oakland: Manti Te'o ILB
saw that and stopped reading

After reading all the posts, I'm convinced BengalsEra is Peko or Maualuga from the Bengals. Or Te'o himself. Laughing

I was cool with taking Te'o with trading down but not after the fake GF BS...
Don't know if it has him fall out of the 1st round but between that and the Championship BLOWOUT I'd say he could fall as bad as ND QB's have Shocked
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmmmm why in the sam hell is Cleveland taking a tackle at 6 when we have one of the best LT's in the nfl and just drafted a good RT in the second last year.....

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

AQuintus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaryTsraining3s wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Alec Ogletree (2) and Keenan Allen (3) are A+ picks.. Warmack at 8 is puzzling considering need at QB and Pass Rush..

Wilson or Nassib work

Those would be A+ picks, too bad that it isn't even plausible to believe either one of them (Ogeltree/Allen) drop near that low. They may be young but both have tremendously high ceilings with a lot of raw skill.

Yep, there's pretty much zero chance that either guy falls out of the first round.

Also, this is insanely far off for the Vikings.

1. Ogletree would be an easy pick here. Trufant is a reach at this point (even with his great Senior Bowl week), and CB is not a 1st round need.

2. Keenan Allen would be an easy pick in the 1st round, so if he's available in the 2nd, it would be a complete no brainer.

3. Winters is a solid pick.

4. Gerald Hodges would be a better pick.

4. Not a terrible pick, but DE is a luxury pick for the Vikings in this draft. Cobi Hamilton helps fill a massive need (even with Allen already drafted). Also, Lemonier will likely be a 3/4 OLB, not a 4/3 DE.

5. Brandon Williams would be an extremely easy pick here.
Kempes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is nice for the Eagles. Ansah at #4 is controversial though.
Play4Blood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
Raiders4sho! wrote:
Teo third overall? Is this some kind of joke?

No, its something differnt that is possible.

Not even remotely possible.

Oakland's new punter. Yes. Punter.
Shashiaj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[DISCLAIMER]:
THIS IS ONLY BASED SOMEWHAT IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR INTERPRETATION OF A MOCK DRAFT AND MY CHANGES AND/OR OPINIONS ARE PARTIALLY OR SOLELY THE DIRECTION CORRELATION THERETO. ANY SIMILARITIES ARE COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. ADDITIONALLY, I DID NOT DISCUSS THIS WITH ANY OTHER MIAMI FANS OR MOCK DRAFTERS. ALSO, NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THIS MOCK DRAFT UPDATE. THIS MOCK HAS NOT YET BEEN RATED.... Wink

------

BengalsEra wrote:
Round 1
Miami: Lane Johnson OT

C'mon, really? OT is what you think we need here? Gonna throw Jake Long in my face for leaving the team? The dude hasn't been himself the past 2 years, so we've already been playing without him. Only a shell of who he was his first 2 years.
This pick is a playMAKER. Cordarelle Patterson, Dee Milliner, Dion Jordan, Bjoern Warner.. More likely Werner or Patterson. The player value will end up leading the way....

SELECTION - Bjoern Werner

BengalsEra wrote:

Round 2
Miami: Justin Hunter WR
Miami: Kyle Long OT

Now that we've corrected the 1st round, this is plausible,, but....
But, I'd probably see Logan Ryan as the higher need in round 2 based on this draft.

SELECTION - Logan Ryan

Another OT? There is NO WAY that MIA passes on Keenan Allen with #54. I don't see that happening, no matter how tightly you've packed your bong. So, this could potentially be the first of a doubling down of WRs (wait for it!).

SELECTION - Keenan Allen

BengalsEra wrote:

Round 3
Miami: Johnathan Franklin RB
Miami: Chase Thomas OLB

Now we look at an OT, not RB..
Thomas inserted at RT (starting or learning behind Nate Garner), now that Johnathon Martin has been moved to LT permanently and J.Long having left for FA....

SELECTION - Dallas Thomas.

And for our next trick....
We could probably make changes at LB, but don't see that happening. So, we pick on our group of need once again, based on your free falling of....

SELECTION - Robert Woods (double down). Argue all you want but we need WRs. Albeit raw, they will grow with Tannehill.... Will we possibly go after one in FA? Absolutely, but we're not talking FA right now. We're only talking about needs and what's available to a team that really only has one WR. Love Devone Bess, but have a feeling he's gonna leave. Resign Hartline and play him in the slot or outside. Could also see them being talked into Ryan Swope as well, only because of familiarity from Texas A&M days.

I could easily see the WR corp looking like..
Jennings, Hartline, Allen and Woods as top 4.
(yeah, I typed Gregg Jennings. It's almost embarassing that almost everyone knows its gonna happen. LOL! or maybe I'm the one packing a bong too tightly? heh!)

BengalsEra wrote:

Round 4
Miami: Leon McFadden CB

Jordan Reed or Travis Kelce could be possibilities here. Even with Egnew drafted last year, he just couldn't get on the field. Fasano isn't going to last forever, not that he's great. He is good, not great or awesome. And then there's Charles Clay, coming up.. But, more of a upback/fullback than a TE.

SELECTION - Jordan Reed

BengalsEra wrote:

Round 5
Miami: Alvin Bailey OG

Finally one that I'm good with.

SELECTION - Alvin Bailey

-------

In the end it looks a little more like this....

1st: Bjoern Werner, DE
2nd: Logan Ryan, CB
2nd: Keenan Allen, WR
3rd: Dallas Thomas, RT
3rd: Robert Woods, WR
4th: Jordan Reed, TE
5th: Alvin Bailey, OG
Play4Blood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollTide99 wrote:
Not sure if this is serious? All over the board horrible

Considering how much time he's spent defending it, I'm convinced this is a well executed trolling.

Oakland's new punter. Yes. Punter.
epjet21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible jets draft. Manuel not worth a 1st round pick, and we take two CBs when we need OLB, OL, S, WR and TE help?
EccentricFan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike some, I actually don't find the Chance Warmack for Buffalo pick too terrible. As much as I really, really hate to think Levitre might not be back, he wouldn't be the first player to seek his fortunes elsewhere. And even if we can re-sign Byrd without a franchise tag, I don't think we franchise Levitre.

The cost is simply too high considering they don't have a separate category for OG and you're getting OT mixed in to the franchise calculation.

My real issue for the Bills is that I don't think we can afford to wait till round 5 for a QB and settle for Matt Scott. Now the way you're draft is falling, Glennon in the second would be my suggestion.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY would the Cardinals take a DT with the first pick. And then Jones in the 2nd? Bad mock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we have probably the best LT in the game and Schwartz has already proved he is a solid RT in this league. CMON MAN! Horrible browns 1st especially since we are switching to the 34 and so many holes to fill.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: