Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cleveland Browns 2013 3-4 Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbs1988

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Cleveland Browns 2013 3-4 Mock Reply with quote

Cleveland Browns 2013 3-4 Mock
Free Agency
Resign
Phil Dawson
Josh Cribbs
+ 1 more I can't think of...
Sean Smith, CB
- Smith is a big, hard hitting #2 CB... Horton will be able to use him to his advantage
Mike Walace, WR
-wil really help in the vertical passimg game + Production of more TE's, and will allow Little to be a BEAST in the slot
Geoff Schwartz, OG
- Brother of OT Mitchell Schwartz- they will form a good tandum on the right side
Felix Jones, RB
Speedy running back that can really hit the home run. I think Norv will have a lot of fun with a player of this caliber
Jared Cook, TE
Playmaking TE who chud will fall in love with + he will make the most of the situation
Round One
1. Luke Joeckel
2. Geno Smith
3. Star Lotulelei
4. Tyler Wilson
5. Bjoern Werner
Cleveland Browns on the clock @ #6...
6. Damontre Moore, 6'4, 250, ***starting RLB****
real explosive pass rusher-finds a way to get to the QB--, who racked up double digit sacks in the SEC... also very good at holding the point of attack and stopping the run

Round Three
Tony Jefferson, 5'11, 212, FS, OKLA ****Starting FS*****
Ball Hawking safty, with a knack for finding the football... beast!

Round Four
Dion Sims, 6'5, 285, TE, MSU*****Starting TE******
STRENGTHS: Excellent size, speed, agility combo for the position. Tough to bring down after the catch and can rack up yards.
WEAKNESSES: Significant durability concerns.
*Sims is an exellent pass cathing TE, and a terrific pass catcher in traffic, and can run a beatiful vertical seam route- I think I kinda want him

Round Five
Lonnie Pryor, FB, 6'0, 230, FSU****starting FB********
He will need to bulk up a bit, but hits like a ton of bricks, and can also run the football

Round Six
Meshak Williams, RLB, 6'2, 245 KSU******back-up OLB********
VERY disruptive player, uses an attacking style of play to get through the line to the passer, very good and hand to hand combat

Round Seven
Quinn Sharp, P, 6'1,191, OKLA

Starters + significant others

Offense
Blackfield
QB-WEEDS
RB-Rich
FB- Lonnie Pryor - if he bulks up

Recievers
WR1- Hash
WR2 - Michael Wallace
WR3 - Little
TE - Cook/Sims...a.k.a Go Time

Line
LT- UalreadyNo
LG - Greco/Lauvou
C - BigMack
RG - Schwartz
RT - Schwartz

Defense
D-Line
DE - Taylor
NT - Rubin
DE - Winn

Line Backers
RLB #1- Damontre Moore
ILB - James-Michael Johnson
MLB - D'Quell Jackson
RLB#2 - Jabaal Sheard

Secondary
FS - T.Jefferson
CB - S.Smith
CB - J.Haden
SS - T.J.Ward

What more can we add to this mock squad to make a champion caliber team?

-Beside a champion quality qb

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND SELF-CONTROL
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think spent over the limit in FA...

Moore and sims would be great to get in the draft.

I don't see Winn as the starting DE, but I if he wins it camp then great.

Looks like you did a good job of hitting the main points, but id Love to see a full 53 depth chart.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel you
-I will get the 53 man roster on the next one
-but I also believe winn can be a starter in this league b/c he has the size, and the intensity... I believe with good coaching he could be a starter in this league for the next ten years
-I think rucker/winn/and taylor/hughes will be in de rotation, along with rub/kitchen/hughes manning the NT rotation, and
-I feel that our d-line is very strong, and should not be touched in fa, or draft

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND SELF-CONTROL
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abbs1988 wrote:
I feel you
-but I also believe winn can be a starter in this league b/c he has the size, and the intensity... I believe with good coaching he could be a starter in this league for the next ten years
-I think rucker/winn/and taylor/hughes will be in de rotation, along with rub/kitchen/hughes manning the NT rotation, and
-I feel that our d-line is very strong, and should not be touched in fa, or draft

I agree on winns potential.

If there is a weak link in the DL I think it is Rucker... Age, contract, experience, why he came to CLE, etc... I think he can play, but the other stuff worries me. Agree No FA needed, but if Star is available in the draft I would have to strongly consider him...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
abbs1988 wrote:
I feel you

If there is a weak link in the DL I think it is Rucker... Age, contract, experience, why he came to CLE, etc... I think he can play, but the other stuff worries me. Agree No FA needed, but if Star is available in the draft I would have to strongly consider him...

Yes, I would have to strongly concur on considering star if he fell that far..
My Big board goes:
1.Moore
2a.Jones
2b.Star- his flat out ngata like potential makes you have to grab him, despite the low need - If the above players are gone, maybe I'd take milliner over him... maybe(possibly jordan too)
3.Milliner
5.Jordan
6.Werner

bulldog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleveland Browns 2013 3-4 Mock Reply with quote

abbs1988 wrote:
Sean Smith, CB
- Smith is a big, hard hitting #2 CB... Horton will be able to use him to his advantage
Mike Walace, WR
-wil really help in the vertical passimg game + Production of more TE's, and will allow Little to be a BEAST in the slot
Geoff Schwartz, OG
- Brother of OT Mitchell Schwartz- they will form a good tandum on the right side
Felix Jones, RB
Speedy running back that can really hit the home run. I think Norv will have a lot of fun with a player of this caliber
Jared Cook, TE
Playmaking TE who chud will fall in love with + he will make the most of

Really don't like this FA list.

Like Smith and i'm good with Schwartz. Hate everything else.

Wallace just wants paid, He's been completely worthless this year.

Jones is an injury prone RB thats going to want first round pick money.

Cook is an air head that couldn't produce for one of the best HC's in the game. No thanks.
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abbs1988 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
abbs1988 wrote:
I feel you

Yes, I would have to strongly concur on considering star if he fell that far..
My Big board goes:
1.Moore
2a.Jones
2b.Star- his flat out ngata like potential makes you have to grab him, despite the low need - If the above players are gone, maybe I'd take milliner over him... maybe(possibly jordan too)
3.Milliner
5.Jordan
6.Werner

Maybe not in the same order as me, but very very close....

One difference I see is that I have Mingo above Werner.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

That would be sick. Lose Jared cook. We don't need him. Meshak is VERY underrated. He's gonna move up boards fast.

<3 JF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: