Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should Pryor be allowed to wear #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Criticism Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
I'm not the king of this forum.

ZoomWaffle for forum king!

I'll make you #2, and you will surpass Leo Araguez as the greatest in team history!

I say let Pryor wear #2 if he wants. There's no longer a GM, owner, or coach that was associated with Russell in Oakland so why does it matter?

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How about everyone stop discussing other members and start talking football?

Instead of attacking members when they start a topic you don't like, just ignore it and don't post. If you don't like a topic, don't reply. Topics that don't get a lot of activity will fall off the first page and disappear.

Maybe the most logical statement I've echoed in this forum.

Vader, I think Pryor should be allowed to wear #2. Is there any mention of anyone shutting that possibility out?
Chali21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

Instead of attacking members when they start a topic you don't like, just ignore it and don't post. If you don't like a topic, don't reply. Topics that don't get a lot of activity will fall off the first page and disappear.

Vader, I think Pryor should be allowed to wear #2. Is there any mention of anyone shutting that possibility out?

Well I think Al didn't want him to have it because of Russell.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

Well I think Al didn't want him to have it because of Russell.

That is correct, but Al isnt here anymore. Reggie, Allen, Olson, etc have no ties whatsoever to Russell. The only person who may step in and say no is Mark Davis, and even then I dont know if he would.

La_Vader wrote:
Play4Blood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King already has the number, so...unless Pryor wants to buy it off him, he gets nothing and likes it.

Oakland's new punter. Yes. Punter.
S&B Bleeder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Players, especially QB's take years to mature. Of course some come around faster. I would like to believe that TP can improve his passing skills. Certainly his rushing skills are superior and leadership skills have shown promise.
He hasn't played that much and when he's in it's likely he reverts to what he has done in the past rather than what he should be doing like putting zip on his balls. I mean this is a stressful situation along the lines of being in a shootout with an armed robber. Didn't Nnamdi take 4 years and I read a lot of crap about him during that period.
I'm a CP believer. I've not been a fan of TP but what I saw him do is better than what we've done in the last decade. I'm hoping the light bulb comes on and soon.
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your love for a punter who never had one meaningful punt in a NFL game is comical. If Pryor is named starter and wants to wear number 2 he will be given the number. Nobody even knows for sure that Lechler is gone. King is an athlete and has swag, its going to take more than that to replace an all pro.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Your love for a punter who never had one meaningful punt in a NFL game is comical. If Pryor is named starter and wants to wear number 2 he will be given the number. Nobody even knows for sure that Lechler is gone. King is an athlete and has swag, its going to take more than that to replace an all pro.

Lechler has already been told that he ain't coming back. Book it.

Pryor will have to buy it off King if he wants it.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play4Blood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:

What love? You hallucinating or something?

Lechler is gone. Don't be obtuse.

And, no. No team just takes a number from one player and gives it to another. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're funny, though. I like you. If we're ever in prison together, you can be my love muffin.

Oakland's new punter. Yes. Punter.
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lechler was told he's not coming back, huh? He must have told you this personally because there is no mention of this any where. I'm not clueless, obviously our days of paying a punter a king's bounty are behind this team. I won't mind King as long as he's consistent.

I don't think King would make the starting qb pay him. I think he will stick with 6 regardless of where he lands on the depth chart.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

And, no. No team just takes a number from one player and gives it to another. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're funny, though. I like you. If we're ever in prison together, you can be my love muffin.

I like you.

Rocking a Dexter avi and swaggin' about like its your job.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

I like you.

I don't know if I should be angry or excited to have another dark passenger in these parts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Play4Blood wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:

I like you.

I don't know if I should be angry or excited to have another dark passenger in these parts.
dexter is the sh** ! Very Happy
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I say I watch Dexter too, will you guys be my friend?

Am I doing it right?

La_Vader wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: