Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 In Review: Lamarr Houston
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders4sho! wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Raiders4sho! wrote:
Good read. I hope we can get a good de and move him to 3 tech. He'd be a monster inside

Don't laugh but what does that mean?

It's normally called UT here it is the outside shade of the guard. And the reason I say that is that it looks like it'd be a natural fit for his build. We should put players in their best position to succeed. We'd get good rotation of the DL and there's nothing wrong with getting a pass rush from the inside

I am aganst it if the guy turned the corner at DE finally. He was better and bordering on great the 2nd half of the year. If that is apt to continue, then a change is just senseless. And if we can resign Bryant, and his play has also finally turned that corner like we saw the 2nd half of the year also, then we have our UT. It's the other side of the line where changes are needed.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
Raiders4sho! wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Raiders4sho! wrote:
Good read. I hope we can get a good de and move him to 3 tech. He'd be a monster inside

Don't laugh but what does that mean?

It's normally called UT here it is the outside shade of the guard. And the reason I say that is that it looks like it'd be a natural fit for his build. We should put players in their best position to succeed. We'd get good rotation of the DL and there's nothing wrong with getting a pass rush from the inside

I am aganst it if the guy turned the corner at DE finally. He was better and bordering on great the 2nd half of the year. If that is apt to continue, then a change is just senseless. And if we can resign Bryant, and his play has also finally turned that corner like we saw the 2nd half of the year also, then we have our UT. It's the other side of the line where changes are needed.

I'd prefer to leave Houston at LE and re-sign Bryant for UT. Look for a NT type via draft FA and draft Moore. I've made it known I like Sammie Lee Hill. Re-sign Carter to rotate at RE with Moore and help teach him. I'd be open to re-signing Shaughnesseat the right price.....to rotate at LE. Add a late round NT prospect with a comp pick too.

Houston // Hill // Bryant // Moore
Shaggy // rookie // Bilukidi // Carter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: