Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Randy Moss Is Way More Talented Than Calvin Will Ever Be
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Moss was a one-trick pony who happened to be unbelievably gifted at that one-trick which was going deep and jumping up and getting it. That's it though, and now he's lost that trick and is utterly worthless.

I would expect a Cowboy fan to have a little better insight and respect for Moss considering how absolutely stupid he made your defense look for so many years.
Maverick12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
Moss was a one-trick pony who happened to be unbelievably gifted at that one-trick which was going deep and jumping up and getting it. That's it though, and now he's lost that trick and is utterly worthless.

I would expect a Cowboy fan to have a little better insight and respect for Moss considering how absolutely stupid he made your defense look for so many years.

Da hail? Shocked Cowboy fan? Laughing

Also I do respect Moss, I've already been on record saying I think he's the second greatest of all time. But to some that's just disrespectful I guess. Rolling Eyes

Sig credit: Smack

Team Stylish
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:

Are you not a Cowboys and Rangers fan?
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:

Maverick12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:

I'm confused haha. Lions fan though.

Sig credit: Smack

Team Stylish
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:

I'm confused haha. Lions fan though.

I must have you confused with someone else.
CornOnDaCobb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
Calvin in '08 still had 1200+ yards and 12 TDs with scrubs throwing him the ball. How did Randy do in Oakland in a similar situation?

Randy has caught 17 or more touchdowns in a season 3 times, has Calvin done it ever? He did it 6 different quarterbacks.

Just stop it. Randall Cunningham was out of football2 years befor ehe played with Moss. Jeff George was a career bust.

If you put 2nd year Moss of 1999 on the 08 lions instead of 2nd year Calvin, I guarentee you the Lions win at least one game.

Using a single receiver to compare season records is utterly ridiculous. That Lions team was downright awful.
CornOnDaCobb

NextBigThing wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
Calvin in '08 still had 1200+ yards and 12 TDs with scrubs throwing him the ball. How did Randy do in Oakland in a similar situation?

Randy has caught 17 or more touchdowns in a season 3 times, has Calvin done it ever? He did it 6 different quarterbacks.

Just stop it. Randall Cunningham was out of football2 years befor ehe played with Moss. Jeff George was a career bust.

If you put 2nd year Moss of 1999 on the 08 lions instead of 2nd year Calvin, I guarentee you the Lions win at least one game.

Using a single receiver to compare season records is utterly ridiculous. That Lions team was downright awful.
CornOnDaCobb

NextBigThing wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:

CornOnDaCobb

NextBigThing wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quad post ftw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I initially thought Megatron was more talented than Moss, but after seeing all those pictures and .gifs, I'm convinced otherwise. CJ doesn't come close to Moss's athleticism and talent.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
UFgators

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Moss but OP's stalker-ism is getting really sad.
Keleth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
When John madden calls you the greatest athlete to ever play the game, you know youre in good company.

I thought Madden said that about Jim Brown ?
Anyway that's besides the point as being the best athlete does in no way mean you're the best at your position.
We have seen exceptional athletes go on and bust many a time.
Meeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Meeker wrote:
Considering the type of QB Montana was

What "type"? Oh, the same "type" Brady was pre Moss?

More referring to his utilizing short to intermediate routes across the middle.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 5 of 25

Jump to: