Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Arian Foster to undergo heart surgery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theJ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mod in this forum really needs to edit ET's update into the OP. Foster isn't getting the procedure done.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
A mod in this forum really needs to edit ET's update into the OP. Foster isn't getting the procedure done.

Figured I'd keep it open to discuss, but you're probably right - given that Foster has essentially made this a non-story, we should just lock it outright.

For those who are curious:

EliteTexan80 wrote:
Foster's statement on the subject:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/01/texans-arian-foster-heart-surgery/1882409/

Arian Foster wrote:
Thank you all for the concern. As of now, I have no complications with my blood pumper. There was a casual conversation with a reporter about my particular condition that turned public. But I have not, nor do I plan to anytime in the near future, have conversations with my doctors about any surgery. I am feeling well and am as exuberant as ever. Love and light to all those concerned!"

Story confirmed as FALSE by Arian Foster. We can re-open if new developments happen anytime soon.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: