Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

kenney's First Mock of 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 11356
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't be against Geno, but wouldn't be too excited. Rather have Moore I think.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1092
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather Jordon at #9.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BrownsDog23


Joined: 19 Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why so low on Milliner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7581
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunt is a terrible football player who should not sniff the 1st round after his terrible showing at the Senior Bowl.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 21155
Location: Capitol Cit-ay
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Denver got Dee Milliner at 28 I'd cry. But I ain't mad atcha
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.MileHigh


Joined: 18 Apr 2012
Posts: 188
Location: Santa Clara CA
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Broncos were somehow able to get Milliner something is seriously wrong with the 27 teams that passed him up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 7857
Location: Detroit, MI
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore doesn't fit the Lions. Wouldn't mind Milliner there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownsDog23 wrote:
Why so low on Milliner?


Because I see him as worse than other corners in this draft AND a lower value than many other players.

I actually have him rated even lower than what I mocked him at, behind Trufant and Rhodes.
_________________
Anyone but Bortles.
davidpalmer714 wrote:
What i do know is that he's the smartest person on this board and its' not even close.


Kenney>Everyone else on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 23302
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Titans pick. Schaub will be on his back all game with Casey and Richardson manning the middle Twisted Evil
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Chance Warmack
Karl Klug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Hunt is a terrible football player who should not sniff the 1st round after his terrible showing at the Senior Bowl.


You are wrong on every count and should quit throwing a hissy fit.

Hunt, like Long, will be a first rounder come April.
_________________
Anyone but Bortles.
davidpalmer714 wrote:
What i do know is that he's the smartest person on this board and its' not even close.


Kenney>Everyone else on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Great Titans pick. Schaub will be on his back all game with Casey and Richardson manning the middle Twisted Evil


Did I give you guys Sheldon Richardson?

Sorry, I meant Cathy Richardson, of Jefferson Starship fame. Me and my typos... Embarassed
_________________
Anyone but Bortles.
davidpalmer714 wrote:
What i do know is that he's the smartest person on this board and its' not even close.


Kenney>Everyone else on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hcsentell


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
3. Oakland Raiders - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
5. Detroit Lions - DaMontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
6. Cleveland Browns - Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia
7. Arizona Cardinals - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
8. Buffalo Bills - Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
9. New York Jets - Barkevious Mingo, DE/LB, Louisiana State
10. Tennessee Titans - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
11. San Diego Chargers - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins - Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
14. Carolina Panthers - Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas
15. New Orleans Saints - Dion Jordan, DE/LB, Oregon
16. St. Louis Rams - Kyle Long, OL, Oregon
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Matt Elam, S, Florida
18. Dallas Cowboys - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
19. New York Giants - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
20. Chicago Bears - Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
22. St. Louis Rams (from WAS) - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
23. Minnesota Vikings - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
24. Indianapolis Colts - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
25. Seattle Seahawks - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Brigham Young
26. Green Bay Packers - Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist
27. Houston Texans - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
28. Denver Broncos - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
29. New England Patriots - Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
30. Atlanta Falcons - Sam Montgomery, DE, Louisiana State
31. San Francisco 49ers - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
32. Baltimore Ravens - Kevin Minter, LB, Louisiana State
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hcsentell


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hcsentell wrote:
1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
3. Oakland Raiders - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
5. Detroit Lions - DaMontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
6. Cleveland Browns - Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia
7. Arizona Cardinals - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
8. Buffalo Bills - Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
9. New York Jets - Barkevious Mingo, DE/LB, Louisiana State
10. Tennessee Titans - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
11. San Diego Chargers - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins - Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
14. Carolina Panthers - Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas
15. New Orleans Saints - Dion Jordan, DE/LB, Oregon
16. St. Louis Rams - Kyle Long, OL, Oregon
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Matt Elam, S, Florida
18. Dallas Cowboys - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
19. New York Giants - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
20. Chicago Bears - Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
22. St. Louis Rams (from WAS) - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
23. Minnesota Vikings - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
24. Indianapolis Colts - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
25. Seattle Seahawks - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Brigham Young
26. Green Bay Packers - Margus Hunt, DE, Southern Methodist
27. Houston Texans - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
28. Denver Broncos - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
29. New England Patriots - Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
30. Atlanta Falcons - Sam Montgomery, DE, Louisiana State
31. San Francisco 49ers - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
32. Baltimore Ravens - Kevin Minter, LB, Louisiana State


Here is mine I have some I am not sure about but yeah here it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondcutter27


Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 2787
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Geno's worthey of going top 5 but not 1?Makes no sense to me
_________________


for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3126
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a chance Long goes in 1st round and not a chance we pass on Warmack
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group