Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titus Young Claimed By St. Louis Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
aceinthehouse wrote:
The good news=low risk-high reward if he can get his act together.
The bad news=Rams fans are now running out of excuses, for when Bradford stinks up the joint now that he has more weapons to throw too.

no wait..they still have the o-line excuse

Laughing

Well, that's based on the assumption that Bradford stunk up the joint in 2012 which would be a wrong one. It's also based on the assumption that he'll stink in 2013.

What are your excuses going to be when your cripple of a QB suddenly isn't a good passer anymore without his running ability?

(And I hate saying that because I actually like RGIII but some of you Redskin fans are intolerable)

If Fischer wasn't putting together a dirty football team, we would be way more tolerable.

We lost both Orakpo & Carriker during our matchup wk-2 VS @Rams with replacement refs who were letting the rams get away with literally...everything.

I've never seen late hits, late pushing after the whistle and dirty play from a team all year long, like i saw from the Rams.

Even worse than what we saw in Tennessee.

This signing is just more evidence of what kind of ship, Fischer runs.
Which is a dirty one...
With good character completely tossed out the window.

And even with the disadvantage of replacement refs, Injuries to star players, encouraged dirty play from Fischer and the Redskins without their main weapon in Pierre garcon. (he got hurt in Saints game)

We were a dirty play/personal foul play by Cortland Finnegan from taking out the rams, as WOULD have. (But the replacement refs were way over their head)

Bradford got beat by a rookie in his 2nd start, Jerry.

I actually liked the rams and the players there.
I also supported Bradford and wanted success for the Rams, prior to the Fischer signing.

I do live in Missouri, so I keep tract.

I was willing to let the signing go on Fischer, knowing his coaching style and reputation.

That all ended in wk-2 of this yr.

It's one thing when your guys get hurt from tough football.

It's another when there purposely out there, to injure you.

When LONDON FLETCHER says you're playing dirty, there's a problem.
He doesn't complain about anything and still has never missed a game.
A true captain and a way better dude than RAY RAY.

But it didn't take his confirmation, to know and see what was going out there on the field.

It was ridiculous.

lets just say...i won't be too upset, when the rams are finishing 3rd or 4th in the West for the time being.

At least till Fischer is gone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceinthehouse wrote:

If Fischer wasn't putting together a dirty football team, we would be way more tolerable.

We lost both Orakpo & Carriker during our matchup wk-2 VS @Rams with replacement refs who were letting the rams get away with literally...everything.

Oh god, cry me a river. Do you actually remember the play that Orakpo got hurt on? It was a strip sack where Saffold recovered the fumble and both suffered serious injuries. In case, you're not understanding, ORAKPO GOT HURT SACKING BRADFORD. Oh wow, that darn dirty QB using his ability to take a hit to injure your star players. Laughing

Carriker's injury had nothing to do with "dirty" play either.

It's hilarious for a Redskins fan to cry about that game, the refs spotted your team 15 points and you still lost.

Funniest of all was Robert Griffin throw a tantrum on the field then whining off of it because the Rams were aiming high on him WHEN HE WAS RUNNING WITH THE BALL. Guess what Robert, when you become a runner, you don't have helmet to helmet protection anymore.

You lost a game where you got preferential reffing and yet have the audacity to whine about it. That's funny.

Did you happen to notice how chippy the Super Bowl got? You want a good team, you need a team who isn't soft and doesn't back down.

Quote:
I've never seen late hits, late pushing after the whistle and dirty play from a team all year long, like i saw from the Rams.

Even worse than what we saw in Tennessee.

This signing is just more evidence of what kind of ship, Fischer runs.
Which is a dirty one...
With good character completely tossed out the window.

Alright. Fine with me. I'd rather have a dirty team than a soft, perennial loser. Better than what we had before.

Quote:
And even with the disadvantage of replacement refs, Injuries to star players, encouraged dirty play from Fischer and the Redskins without their main weapon in Pierre garcon. (he got hurt in Saints game)

WAAHHHH. How are you still this bitter?

Quote:
We were a dirty play/personal foul play by Cortland Finnegan from taking out the rams, as WOULD have. (But the replacement refs were way over their head)

Actually, no, you weren't. That would have put you in position to tie the game. Had the refs called it correctly earlier, the game wouldn't even be close so spare me the ref BS. They kept you in that game.

Quote:
Bradford got beat by a rookie in his 2nd start, Jerry.

That's entirely possible but I'm not really sure which guy you're talking about. I know you're not talking about RGIII because the Rams won that game and Bradford thoroughly outplayed him that day.

Quote:
I actually liked the rams and the players there.
I also supported Bradford and wanted success for the Rams, prior to the Fischer signing.

I do live in Missouri, so I keep tract.

I was willing to let the signing go on Fischer, knowing his coaching style and reputation.

That all ended in wk-2 of this yr.

It's one thing when your guys get hurt from tough football.

It's another when there purposely out there, to injure you.

That's ironic considering the system you run on offense.

Quote:
When LONDON FLETCHER says you're playing dirty, there's a problem.
He doesn't complain about anything and still has never missed a game.
A true captain and a way better dude than RAY RAY.

But it didn't take his confirmation, to know and see what was going out there on the field.

It was ridiculous.

lets just say...i won't be too upset, when the rams are finishing 3rd or 4th in the West for the time being.

At least till Fischer is gone.

Well, you sound pretty bitter. You are being a majorly sore loser.

Bradford bested RGIII on that day. Deal with it instead of making excuses and whining.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, you want to know the funniest part of the situation? If the refs had called the Gibson TD correctly 2 plays earlier, Orakpo would have never been in the situation to sack Sam on that play and get hurt.

I'd blame the refs for cheating the Rams out of a TD.

Then on the very next drive, they called Sims for a late hit when he pushed Griffin out of bounds WHILE GRIFFIN WAS IN THE FIELD OF PLAY on a 3rd and 17 play where you guys gained like 6 yards. Gave you a free first down and you ended up scoring a TD on that drive.

Then they screwed us by calling Jackson short of the end-zone when the ball was clearly in and hit him with a 15 yard PF when he spiked the ball.

So spare me the whining. We were jipped out of 2 TDs on bad calls and had to settle for FGs while the refs handed you a TD on a silver platter.

If they called that correctly, the final score is:
Rams - 38
Redskins - 21

You should thank the refs for keeping you in that game.

aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please..jrry.
You know damn well, what I say is true.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8402278/washington-redskins-robert-griffin-iii-says-took-cheap-shots-st-louis-rams
RG3: Rams played dirty in win

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/16/replacement-officials-lose-control-early-on-in-red/?page=all
Replacement officials lose control early on in Redskins-Rams game

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/did_the_rams_play_dirty_against_the_redskins/11769289
Did the Rams play dirty against the Redskins?

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/rams-players-threatened-take-out-redskins-knees-1818417/
Rams players threatened to take out Redskins Knees

No jrry..
Not dirty at all
There are dozens of these articles all over

Hard to have any respect for a team/coach with this direction, jrry.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrry, just read these quotes.

Quote:
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III says the Rams are dirty. The Rams (specifically running back Steven Jackson) say that Griffin is not in Waco anymore.

Quote:
But Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker, who suffered a torn quad tendon early in Sunday’s loss to the Rams, agrees with Griffin’s belief that there’s something dirty in St. Louis.

Quote:
“You know, I played two plays, but from what I saw I would completely agree,” Carriker told our pals LaVar Arrington and Chad Dukes of 106.7 The Fan in D.C. on Thursday, via the Washington Post. “I don’t know, but it looked like they’re coached to play that way. I don’t know if that’s the truth, but that’s just what it looked like. I mean, I saw [London Fletcher] on the ground, the O-lineman jumps on him.

Quote:
“You know, there were guys on the sideline talking about ‘the guy was twisting my ankle under the pile,’ or ‘this guy was talking about I’m gonna take your knees out after a play.’ Some guys said it was the dirtiest game they’d ever played in. And I’d never seen anything quite like it, just because it looked like they could explode at any second.

Quote:
“And then if they did something after the play, I would do exactly what Fletch did after that guy jumped on him. Fletch got up, stared at him, got right in his face. Did not push him, did not shove him, but he let him know, that’s not gonna happen. And you can’t throw a flag for that. That’s exactly how I would handle it.”

Quote:
Moreover, someone who is very familiar with the Saints defense under coordinator Gregg Williams recently remarked that the Rams defense has Gregg Williams’ fingerprints all over it, presumably via his son, Blake. So even though there’s surely no bounty or pay-for-performance program in St. Louis, the comments from Carriker should make folks wonder whether there’s an institutional approach to getting under the skin of opposing players by going after them, after the whistle.

Would anyone really be shocked, if Fischer was busted for running a bounty program as well?
I know I wouldn't be.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceinthehouse wrote:
Jrry, just read these quotes.

Quote:
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III says the Rams are dirty. The Rams (specifically running back Steven Jackson) say that Griffin is not in Waco anymore.

Quote:
But Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker, who suffered a torn quad tendon early in Sunday’s loss to the Rams, agrees with Griffin’s belief that there’s something dirty in St. Louis.

Quote:
“You know, I played two plays, but from what I saw I would completely agree,” Carriker told our pals LaVar Arrington and Chad Dukes of 106.7 The Fan in D.C. on Thursday, via the Washington Post. “I don’t know, but it looked like they’re coached to play that way. I don’t know if that’s the truth, but that’s just what it looked like. I mean, I saw [London Fletcher] on the ground, the O-lineman jumps on him.

Quote:
“You know, there were guys on the sideline talking about ‘the guy was twisting my ankle under the pile,’ or ‘this guy was talking about I’m gonna take your knees out after a play.’ Some guys said it was the dirtiest game they’d ever played in. And I’d never seen anything quite like it, just because it looked like they could explode at any second.

Quote:
“And then if they did something after the play, I would do exactly what Fletch did after that guy jumped on him. Fletch got up, stared at him, got right in his face. Did not push him, did not shove him, but he let him know, that’s not gonna happen. And you can’t throw a flag for that. That’s exactly how I would handle it.”

Quote:
Moreover, someone who is very familiar with the Saints defense under coordinator Gregg Williams recently remarked that the Rams defense has Gregg Williams’ fingerprints all over it, presumably via his son, Blake. So even though there’s surely no bounty or pay-for-performance program in St. Louis, the comments from Carriker should make folks wonder whether there’s an institutional approach to getting under the skin of opposing players by going after them, after the whistle.

Would anyone really be shocked, if Fischer was busted for running a bounty program as well?
I know I wouldn't be.

This is rich coming from a team coached by Mike Shanahan. Need we get into what the Shanahan-Gibbs ZBS is known for?

Would anyone be shocked if the entire Redskins team was doing illegal drugs and on PEDs?

I know I wouldn't be.

Oh and BTW, I haven't seen a Ram this year hit an opposing player in the face after the game...but continue to cry foul.

It's funny. Redskins lost despite the best efforts of the refs, get over it.

aceinthehouse wrote:
Oh please..jrry.
You know damn well, what I say is true.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8402278/washington-redskins-robert-griffin-iii-says-took-cheap-shots-st-louis-rams
RG3: Rams played dirty in win

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/16/replacement-officials-lose-control-early-on-in-red/?page=all
Replacement officials lose control early on in Redskins-Rams game

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/did_the_rams_play_dirty_against_the_redskins/11769289
Did the Rams play dirty against the Redskins?

http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/rams-players-threatened-take-out-redskins-knees-1818417/
Rams players threatened to take out Redskins Knees

No jrry..
Not dirty at all
There are dozens of these articles all over

Hard to have any respect for a team/coach with this direction, jrry.

Hard to respect any team that cries after they lose. This is football.

Your QB is a pansy.

jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Ace, by the way, I've never denied whether my team plays dirty or not. Because I don't care. Doesn't really bother me unless they are blatantly going out of their way to inflict injury.

And in those rare cases when I thought it was a cheap shot, I did call out a Rams player. Including Moose Ojinnaka for that cheap shot on Fletcher during that game.

But I don't want to hear anything about being dirty from you. The Zone Blocking Scheme that makes your running game so effective has been called dirty and dangerous by numerous teams and players around the league for over a decade now. Denver was considered to be one of the dirtiest teams in the NFL during Shanahan's time there and they inflicted serious injuries on many DLs utilizing questionable tactics in that ZBS.

So you're being a giant hypocrite here by playing the victim. Your team utilizes a blocking scheme that's dangerous and reviled around the league. My team gets chippy and gets too physical on defense. Both are trademarks of their Head Coaches...who, by the way, are actually very good friends.

Get over it. You lost, fair and square. Bradford out-dueled Griffin on that day.

aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
And Ace, by the way, I've never denied whether my team plays dirty or not. Because I don't care. Doesn't really bother me unless they are blatantly going out of their way to inflict injury.

And in those rare cases when I thought it was a cheap shot, I did call out a Rams player. Including Moose Ojinnaka for that cheap shot on Fletcher during that game.

But I don't want to hear anything about being dirty from you. The Zone Blocking Scheme that makes your running game so effective has been called dirty and dangerous by numerous teams and players around the league for over a decade now. Denver was considered to be one of the dirtiest teams in the NFL during Shanahan's time there and they inflicted serious injuries on many DLs utilizing questionable tactics in that ZBS.

So you're being a giant hypocrite here by playing the victim. Your team utilizes a blocking scheme that's dangerous and reviled around the league. My team gets chippy and gets too physical on defense. Both are trademarks of their Head Coaches...who, by the way, are actually very good friends.

Get over it. You lost, fair and square. Bradford out-dueled Griffin on that day.

Not upset about the loss, jrry
More upset about the injuries in 1 game, that probably could have been prevented or avoided. Could have been the difference of going 10-6 to maybe reaching 11-5 or 12-4 having Orakpo & Carriker in the lineup.

It doesn't matter anymore and what happened..happened.

We can and will get over it as a team.

Rams however, made the fatal franchise mistake.
They passed on RGIII and stuck with Bradford.
That's a decision, that will haunt the Rams for over a decade or more.

So thanks for trading us your #2 pick, and helping us become relevant again after 20 yrs.
Smile

We appreciate it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grH4Dh82b8E..........I'd say that was rather Dirty by Josh Morgan

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rams D plays to the echo of the whistle. They play physical hard nosed football, but they don't play dirty. The Bears players came out and talked about how it was a very physical game on both sides and that Fisher is instilling a new sense of toughness in that team. Something Fisher was known for in TN too.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Jonezy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
The Rams D plays to the echo of the whistle. They play physical hard nosed football, but they don't play dirty. The Bears players came out and talked about how it was a very physical game on both sides and that Fisher is instilling a new sense of toughness in that team. Something Fisher was known for in TN too.

Thank You Very Happy Not our problem Washington's finesse offence can't take it

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
ramsgoooo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how the redskin fan says they would've won if it weren't for that josh Morgan call..than Jrry calls the redskin fan out on it about how the ref cheated us out of 14 points. Then the redskin fan totally ignores that part of the post and just talks about us being dirty. That's so funny man, redskin fan got yoked by Jrry

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
JMG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
I love how the redskin fan says they would've won if it weren't for that josh Morgan call..than Jrry calls the redskin fan out on it about how the ref cheated us out of 14 points. Then the redskin fan totally ignores that part of the post and just talks about us being dirty. That's so funny man, redskin fan got yoked by Jrry
Doesn't everybody Cool Laughing

[]_[] Family
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:

Thank You Very Happy Not our problem Washington's finesse offence can't take it

Yes, our finesse #1 NFL Rushing Offense, can't take it.
Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you guys even arguing about? Who freaking cares?

I thought i clicked on the Titus Young thread...

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: