Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GFW's Perfect 7 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
Minnesota Vikings

1 *Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee >>>> Good pick
2 Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina >>>> Solid pick, seems like BPA and fills a need at one tech.
3 *Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia >>>> Awful pick. Change to CB B.W. Webb
4 Shawn Williams SS Georgia >>>> I dont like Williams for the Vikings defense. Change to OLB Gerald Hodges
4 Keith Pough OLB Howard >>>> Pough is a good pick, but I would prefer Hodges earlier in the draft. Therefore, change pick to OG Hugh Thornton
5 Brandon McGee CB Miami (Fla.) >>>> With the selection of Webb, change pick to S Shamarko Thomas
6 Zac Dysert QB Miami (Ohio) >>>>
6 Omoregie Uzzi OG Georgia Tech
7 Rod Sweeting CB Georgia Tech

I dont believe the Vikes have a 6th rd pick. I think the Vikes traded both 6th rd picks for AJ Jefferson and a 7th rd pick.

Why would Stedman Bailey be an awful pick? Bailey and Patterson would do wonders for a receiving corps that might have next to nothing if Harvin leaves.
TKellion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The #1 need of the Redskins is FS and you dont give us one in any round. Rolling Eyes We dont need another SS we have Meryyweather,Doughty,Gomes and Pugh at SS. COME ON MAN. Twisted Evil
RyanFuller003

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good for the Lions.

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
zelbell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filled all the Browns needs.....can't complain
xXCowboys21Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyshine wrote:
Great job with the Cowboys. Especially loved the first two rounds.

I loved the entire Cowboys Draft. Please call Jerry Jones and let him know this is it.

^^BucsGetGaines on the dope sig
iRobot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most don't know this but Arizona has no 7th round pick this year and has at least 2 sixth rounders, but I believe it's actually 3 sixths.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
Most don't know this but Arizona has no 7th round pick this year and has at least 2 sixth rounders, but I believe it's actually 3 sixths.

Yeah, I've corrected this for next time.
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh. Not a fan for Lions. The first round ruined it TBH. I'm not huge on Werner and Joeckel is arguably the best OT in this class. If they got him they have their bookends for the next 10 year with Joeckel and Reiff. Goz will want more money than he is worth and would net the Lions a 4th round comp if someone over pays for him. L:Ions could RFA tag him to gain leverage if they wish. Ray Graham is always hurt so he fits perfectly with the Lions. Confused

Also Barrett Jones is a reach in round 2. Everything I'm reading says no personnel guy has Jones higher than 3-4. Lions are taking him near first. No thanks.

Quote:
@MoveTheSticks

RT @RDSCT: thoughts on Barrett Jones? 1st or 2nd round talent?> No and noI thought he was a mid-round guy on tape. 3rd at earliest for me.

Sig bet
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Brandon Kaufman?

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Th@Bird$

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB needs to be addressed a little sooner for the Eagles but great draft nonetheless. If we don't draft one early, taking qty of the position later in the draft is smart.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the Raiders.

Might make a few changes, but on the whole its very solid.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
32. Baltimore Ravens - *Kevin Minter ILB , LSU

I'd rather have Teo, who I am still a fan of. But certainly can't argue with you on Minter. I like him as well and he's certainly a solid and viable pick. Many in the Ravens forum are Minter fans as well.

Quote:
32. Baltimore Ravens - Brandon Jenkins OLB , Florida State

Eh, I'd be pretty upset if we were to take Jenkins over a guy like Arthur Brown who is still on the board. Also like Kyle Long and Justin Pugh here.

Quote:
32. Baltimore Ravens - Jordan Mills OT , Louisiana Tech

I don't know much about Mills TBH, but an OT in the first 3 picks is definitely something I'd like to see and from what I've read he looks like ok value.

Quote:
32. Baltimore Ravens - Marquise Goodwin WR , Texas

LOVE IT. One of my favorite prospects. There were times I watched him when I watched him play and I couldn't believe he wasn't more highly regarded as a prospect, but he's finally starting to get some love. Not to mention I think he's gonna tear up the 40. I could see someone falling in love with him after the combine and somehow going in the 2nd to be honest, so I'd obviously be thrilled with him here.

Final 3 picks are all solid depth picks for us.

Overall I like it, with the one setback being Jenkins over Arthur Brown; that one would sting.
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcarey20 wrote:
Overall I like it, with the one setback being Jenkins over Arthur Brown; that one would sting.

Thanks for the FB - but confused why you'd take Arthur Brown if you've already drafted Kevin Minter? Do you think Ellerbe is gone?
dcarey20

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
dcarey20 wrote:

Thanks for the FB - but confused why you'd take Arthur Brown if you've already drafted Kevin Minter? Do you think Ellerbe is gone?

I honestly don't even know with Ellerbe, wouldn't surprise me either way if he's back or goes somewhere else, our entire FA situation is up in the air in my eyes until Flacco gets signed and we really know where we stand as far as the cap goes.

Either way though, taking Brown at that spot really just comes down to personal preference over Jenkins and overall value. I (along with most of the Ravens forum) am pretty high on Brown and in the late 2nd I just think he'd be more of the BPA for us. Even if Ellerbe is back and we grab Minter, I think Brown is talented and versatile enough to fit with us.

So I'm not really knocking the Jenkins pick, a LB/DE is certainly a position we could look at, its just like I said, I like Brown enough that he'd be my pick at that point.

Props on the 7th rounder by the way too, you seem to have nailed most teams needs (certainly did with us) and done a real good job, I know how much work one of these must take.
DoLFaN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesnt make sense for the Phins to take Chance Warmack when Milliner, Lane Johnson and Rhodes are still on the board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: