Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scar's 4 round mock draft (Pre-Combine Edition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProjectMatt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible raiders draft. Star is the pick in round 1. There is no way he falls to 15 and there is no way Geno Smith is a top 5 pick. The 3rd round is another bad pick. Raiders have talentnand depth @ S. Blidi Wreh-Wilson is the pick in the 3rd. CB is the position Oakland needs to upgrade most. Jelani Jenkins in the 4th fills a need bit Sio Moore looks a lot better than Jenkins.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the falcons could have done so much better in the 2nd to 4th rounds.

1st - Moore - DE - i wish he fell to here if he does great for us Smile

2nd - Gavin Escobar - TE How is he not in your mock scar thought you was a huge fan of his and we def. need a TE. Good value here too.

3rd - Kwame Geathers - Here is the new 3-4 / 4-3 Dt that we could bring in to allow nolan to run almsot any kind of scheme he wants to. Would help our run defense tremendously in both schemes as well.

4th - Christine Michaels or George Winn - RB - Here is great value for a RB with 2 guys that could be special one day with tons of upside from both of them.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things about your Viking selections.

Jesse Williams fills a need, but he isnt good value in my opinion. Id much rather have Shariff Floyd if MN goes the DT route. However, WR is a bigger need and DeAndre Hopkins would be a much better pick.

In round 2, Justin Hunter is not a good pick. He is a terrlble fit of the Vikings offense given that his short and intermediate receiving skills arent that good. The Vikings offense simply wont take enough down field shots to make Hunter's one dimensional ability to be useful.

Mauti is a solid pick, though the Vikings need athletic LBs who excel in coverage. Not sure Mauti is that, but he fills a need. Can Mauti play MLB in a Tampa 2 scheme?

Gooden is a solid pick and one that makes sense from a scheme point, though I like Sio Moore a lot more.

Trevardo Williams seems over kill at this point with Mauti, Gooden and Williams selected.

This is what would look better for the Vikings based on fit and value:

1. WR DeAndre Hopkins
2. DT Sylvester Williams
3. LB Jelani Jenkins
4. S Tony Jefferson
4. WR Aaron Dobson

I expect Dobson and Quinton Patton to both be selected much higher than where you have them.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine with the first 2 picks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switch Justin Hunter to the Steelers 2nd and it's the best mock I've seen.

gopherwrestler makes sigs I wanna make sweet love to
Forge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Vaccarro falls that far for the niners, i'd do back flips. I think he's going to be a top 20 if not a top 15 pick though. Way too early for Golston in round 2 i think, that's a horrible reach. he's a 4th round prospect right now. Williams in round 3 is solid (I figure we'd have to grab williams in the 2nd). I don't like Toilovo in the third since i think we'll resign delanie walker, but if not, i suppose it's okay. I hate harper in the 4th. I don't think he can play wr in the nfl, and in this draft we just took a tight end at the end of round 3, so the two picks seem redundant.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
hargreaves2326

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good bills draft, IF we got a WR in FA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the first round pick. Doubt we go OT that early with a defense as bad as ours is.

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if moore falls to us at #30 i will seriously cry
Phinsfan93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't see the Dolphins doubling down on receivers especially if they resign Hartline. Doubling on CBs seem more likely. Good draft although I'm not a fan of Margus Hunt and Gratz at CB.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jones is supposedly off the Cowboys Draft Board.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a closet Steelers fan? Eh? This draft is fantastic!
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Jones selection. Jenkins isn't bad in the second. Bernard or Hunter would be good picks there as well. Johnson is good in the third. I would like Dobson in the fourth though instead of Bray. He'd contribute quicker than Bray would.

^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
Pruitt3443

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a fan of the Browns draft as I think other players would fit better.

Round 1

6. Cleveland Browns: OLB Barkevious Mingo (Louisiana State) JR, 6'5", 240 pounds

If the board falls the way you have it I think Jarvis Jones is probably the pick and if not I think the Browns would take Milliner or Lotuleilei or DaMontre Moore before they picked Mingo. So not a fan of the first pick.

Round 3

6 . Cleveland Browns : TE Joseph Fauria ( UCLA ) SR , 6'7" , 255 pounds

I am not even convinced Fauria gets drafted until the maybe somewhere between the 5th and 7th rounds let alone in the 3rd round. So I think this is probably a bad choice. In my opinion better players still on your board for the Browns would be Rambo, Lemonier, Stedman Bailey, Sean Porter and Robert Alford.

Round 4
7 . Cleveland Browns : WR Markus Wheaton ( Oregon State ) SR , 5'11" , 183 pounds

I like Wheaton as a prospect and he could be the choice here, although not sure WR is our biggest need at this point, although that could change depending on free agency and who they take with their earlier picks. Other potential choices here I think could be Tyler Bray, Blidi Wreh-Wilson or Jamar Taylor. I also like Joe Kruger but think this is a couple of rounds too early for him.

If it were me I think my picks would be Jarvis Jones in the 1st, Rambo in the 3rd and Taylor in the 4th.
mlv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT is a much greater need than DE for the Giants. It's Linval Joseph and a bunch of JAGs. I don't think the Giants would pass up on Floyd if he's there at 19, even if Ansah is still there.

Even if the Giants lose Bennett (which I think becomes likelier by the day), I don't think they'll take a TE high. Coughlin wants his TEs to block first and catch passes second. They'd probably sign some veteran for the veteran minimum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: