Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots host RFA Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 48285
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:
This would spell doom for us as far as I am concerned
Not sure if serious...

I know the Steelers are pretty bereft at the WR position right now, but is Sanders really good enough to be that big of a loss?
_________________

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20922
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
BlaqOptic wrote:
This would spell doom for us as far as I am concerned
Not sure if serious...

I know the Steelers are pretty bereft at the WR position right now, but is Sanders really good enough to be that big of a loss?



I think he is a pretty good WR
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 35038
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
BlaqOptic wrote:
This would spell doom for us as far as I am concerned
Not sure if serious...

I know the Steelers are pretty bereft at the WR position right now, but is Sanders really good enough to be that big of a loss?


Unless we get a good rookie WR; yes. Sanders is criminally underrated. The problem is he's battled injury issues up until last year.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rayvens52


Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 910
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
steelers are having a HORRIBLE offseason


Meh, I think the Ravens are in the lead for that title.
If that makes you feel better about your horrible off season... fine lol
_________________


Thanks to mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11094
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayvens52 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
steelers are having a HORRIBLE offseason


Meh, I think the Ravens are in the lead for that title.
If that makes you feel better about your horrible off season... fine lol


Why would that make me feel better?
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FirstDownFaulk


Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 5092
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Rayvens52 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
steelers are having a HORRIBLE offseason


Meh, I think the Ravens are in the lead for that title.
If that makes you feel better about your horrible off season... fine lol


Why would that make me feel better?

They're very defensive and sensitive these days....take it easy on them Laughing Laughing
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Tom Brady hasn't left NE and proven himself not to be a system QB...so he is one.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GaTechRavens


Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Posts: 17667
Location: Madison, WI
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FirstDownFaulk wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
Rayvens52 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
steelers are having a HORRIBLE offseason


Meh, I think the Ravens are in the lead for that title.
If that makes you feel better about your horrible off season... fine lol


Why would that make me feel better?

They're very defensive and sensitive these days....take it easy on them Laughing Laughing


I think we have a right to be when people doubt our GM.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vdubya2


Joined: 27 Oct 2004
Posts: 89
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanders stunk. Have a great time watching him drop catches Patriots fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 49900
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayvens52 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
steelers are having a HORRIBLE offseason


Meh, I think the Ravens are in the lead for that title.
If that makes you feel better about your horrible off season... fine lol


Doesnt make him feel better.

Just makes you look foolish considering your team is having a worse one.

Laugh at us. We will laugh right back.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83785
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
steelers are having a HORRIBLE offseason


Meh, I think the Ravens are in the lead for that title.


Yea they def are having a terrible one, but I doubt Pittsburgh loses Emmanuel
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpacemanSpiff


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 8039
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
He'd just be another slot WR for New England.

Get Brady a #1 WR. They should look to trade up and get either Patterson or Keenan Allen.


Yes, because the Patriots have won so many Super Bowls with legitimate No. 1 receivers.

It doesn't matter. As long as they have Tom Brady, their offense will continue to be productive.
_________________
"Football is nothing but a game of violent chess"
- Brian White
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Medula Amendola


Joined: 14 Mar 2013
Posts: 117
Location: MA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed: Sanders has an offer sheet from the #Patriots, meetings concluded for the day

https://twitter.com/_ErikaLeigh

They've given him an offer sheet, doesn't mention if he's actually signed it yet...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 48285
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 49900
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medula Amendola wrote:
Confirmed: Sanders has an offer sheet from the #Patriots, meetings concluded for the day

https://twitter.com/_ErikaLeigh

They've given him an offer sheet, doesn't mention if he's actually signed it yet...


He will sign it.

I have pretty much no doubt.

He is a good fit for the Pats offense. Not sure he will progress to much, but he will have every chance there.

Damn.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 48285
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Medula Amendola wrote:
Confirmed: Sanders has an offer sheet from the #Patriots, meetings concluded for the day

https://twitter.com/_ErikaLeigh

They've given him an offer sheet, doesn't mention if he's actually signed it yet...


He will sign it.

I have pretty much no doubt.

He is a good fit for the Pats offense. Not sure he will progress to much, but he will have every chance there.

Damn.
He brings nothing to this offense that this team doesn't already have. He's like Lloyd with worse hands. Don't like the idea of signing him at all.
_________________

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group