Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Settled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckIsGOAT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like any of the Colts picks
Trailblazers
Canucks
Luck & RG3 fan
akintu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
Now by god thats a Falcons Draft.

A++++++++

I like each one of the players we are taking at the spot we got them.

Only thing left to get there is a stud NT with our other 4th comp pick maybe Barnes if ya like him?

Maybe another TE with some upside in the 5th and a few role players with the 6th's and 7th's with some upside.

Plus grab 1 more FA DE and CB Wink

I dunno, I don't really like it...I know we need a coverage LB but I don't think it's our greatest need, also I've heard Brown is a good player, but I have yet to see it, can you direct me to something to help me make a more learned conclusion about him as a potential Falcon?

In the other spots I just prefer a different player rather than position...until we get Lattimore with our 4th round comp pick...that's pretty awesome

Foster-A-Falcon: Roddy White
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Bengals draft

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless he's playing safety, there's no way Green Bay goes corner in the 1st.

Same with OG. Unless he's playing C, there's no point.
JayAp07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of the Eagles draft. If this was made prior to us signing Barwin then I absolutely would love Dion at #4. But now it's more and more likely that we will either be going OT, 5-tech, Milliner, or Geno.

- I could live with EJ in the second. If that is who Chip is pounding the table for then so be it. But their fates will be tied.
- Don't know much at all about the CB you gave us but it looks like we are moving towards more of a man to man scheme. Does he fit that? I would take a safety here if we don't in the second.
- Geathers is a good pick. As it stands, we only have 1 starter on the DL and that's Fletcher Cox. Thorton is a candidate for the other DE spot but he's far from locking down the job.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:

18. Dallas Cowboys: OG Jonathan Cooper (North Carolina) SR, 6'2-1/8", 311 Pounds
15. Dallas Cowboys: OLB Jamie Collins (Southern Mississippi) SR, 6'3-1/2", 250 Pounds
18. Dallas Cowboys: S Phillip Thomas (Fresno State) SR, 6'0-1/2", 208 Pounds
17. Dallas Cowboys: OLB Trevardo Williams (Connecticut) SR, 6'1-1/4", 241 Pounds

Where are you seeing Collins and Williams fitting in our Defense?

Cooper in the first is obviously a solid pick, but Collins strikes me as a 3-4 OLB and we are a 4-3 now with Spencer being franchised to start opposite Ware as a DE, it means Collins either is playing SAM, or backing up at DE for a year. Williams in the 4th seems like a WILL to me, so are you seeing him backing up Carter?

Sig courtesy of mack.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
No way the Steelers use their 1st and 2nd on WRs...

You're missing our other biggest needs... OLB, MLB, DT,
huh? they are going Werner in the first at OLB..

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
scar988 wrote:

18. Dallas Cowboys: OG Jonathan Cooper (North Carolina) SR, 6'2-1/8", 311 Pounds
15. Dallas Cowboys: OLB Jamie Collins (Southern Mississippi) SR, 6'3-1/2", 250 Pounds
17. Dallas Cowboys: OLB Trevardo Williams (Connecticut) SR, 6'1-1/4", 241 Pounds

Cooper in the first is obviously a solid pick, but Collins strikes me as a 3-4 OLB and we are a 4-3 now with Spencer being franchised to start opposite Ware as a DE, it means Collins either is playing SAM, or backing up at DE for a year. Williams in the 4th seems like a WILL to me, so are you seeing him backing up Carter?

Williams is someone who can play depth at both spots. Jamie Collins has the athleticism to play SLB in the 4-3 Tampa 2. he's right up there with Sean Weatherspoon.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
TomRalph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much prefer Rob Woods and David Amerson over Hopkins and Justin Pugh Sad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mingo isn't a bad pick for the Bills, but with the report that the whole spinal stenosis thing was a misgiagnosis, I think both Jarvis Jones and Milliner would be safer prospects and better choices for the #8 pick.
Forge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6/10 for the niners.

Swearinger in the first is a reach, though I agree with the position. Reid seems to be the guy we are doing the most research on, though I would much prefer swearinger...just not in the first.

Banks' stock is slipping and I wouldn't be surprised if he falls to the end of the second. He's got the size, but I think the scouts are going to draft him with the intent of moving him to safety. I think slay is actually the better CB prospect.

Chase Thomas? In the second? He wasnt considered a second rd prospect at any point that I know of, and his stock has plummeted ever since the season ended. He's a 4th-5th rd prospect at this point. Horrific reach.

Brandon Williams is a good choice, I like it, but gholston in the third is another horrible reach. Bad combine, bad pro day, bad tape. Has no explosion. He's a 5-6th rd prospect now.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
scar988 wrote:

Williams is someone who can play depth at both spots. Jamie Collins has the athleticism to play SLB in the 4-3 Tampa 2. he's right up there with Sean Weatherspoon.

Then it's a very solid mock. 2 immediate starters with a potential 3rd starter but I think they'd look at the trenches in the 4th with a DT (You have Spence shortly after) or a G (Queensberry) or Center (Schwenke?)

Sig courtesy of mack.
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
Now by god thats a Falcons Draft.

A++++++++

I like each one of the players we are taking at the spot we got them.

Only thing left to get there is a stud NT with our other 4th comp pick maybe Barnes if ya like him?

Maybe another TE with some upside in the 5th and a few role players with the 6th's and 7th's with some upside.

Plus grab 1 more FA DE and CB Wink

This. Plus, I'd like to see a late round running back. If TD decides that Damontre's issues are too much and or all the elite DE prospects are off the board, I'd be happy with this draft, even though I'm not the biggest Amerson fan.
mr fluffles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a really good Bills draft. I am not a Glennon fan but the position is correct and the other three picks are great.

Though I really don't think the Bills would pass on Milliner if he's available at #8, unless its for a QB.
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
19. Washington Redskins: S Jonathan Cyprien (Florida International) SR, 6'0", 217 Pounds
23. Washington Redskins: ILB A.J. Klein (Iowa State) SR, 6'1-1/4", 250 Pounds
22. Washington Redskins: WR Tavarres King (Georgia) SR, 6'0-1/4", 189 Pounds

I like Cyprien in round 2, but I don't think, even if Fletcher comes back, we'll go ILB before round 5. Tarvarres King is decent, but I'd rather take Will Davis, CB, Utah State. I'm sure it'd make Chris Cooley proud! Wink
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: