Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Settled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for the giants. I think there's way too much focus on the OL though
Love tank in the first. Would prefer Ogletree in the second, then jones in the third and hodges in the fourth.
MrDrax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have the Patriots taking a WR in 2 of the 3 rounds? Not a big fan of this. Pugh is a solid pick, but I don't think he fits very well. There are much bigger needs, especially since they don't have a lot of picks this year.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexansFan23 wrote:
Hits on all Houston's needs. Can't complain.

My only complaint would be Allen over Hopkins, as the Texans aren't too privvy on players nursing an injury. Hopkins has a bit of a thicker build and has no injuries to account for - that would get him over Allen, by the slightest of margins.

Great four round for the Texans, top to bottom. Loving the Ricky Wagner pickup, everything about him screams a Texans selection (former TE, ZBS skillset, played at Wisconsin...all trademarks of a Gary Kubiak/Rick Smith selection).

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrax - Your avvy is too big. Please have it resized to 80x80. Thanks! Very Happy

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel that Werner can make the transition to OLB. Also I don't want another small WR on the team like Bailey.

^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6. Cleveland Browns: QB Tyler Wilson (Arkansas) SR, 6'2-1/8", 215 Pounds

Instant fail. It doesn't matter that the rest of your Browns picks are good.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hope the Bills brass would take Jarvis Jones over Mingo. Mike Glennon fills a need but would rather Ryan Nassib, Robert Woods and Kiko Alonso are solid picks.
ctpatsfan77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
Round 1
29. New England Patriots: WR DeAndre Hopkins (Clemson) JR, 6'1", 214 Pounds
27. New England Patriots: OT Justin Pugh (Syracuse) SR, 6'4-1/2", 307 Pounds
29. New England Patriots: WR Markus Wheaton (Oregon State) SR, 5'11", 189 Pounds

There's this thing called "defense." . . .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
There is no way on Earth this team passes on Milliner for Tyler Wilson. I would have a meltdown if that happened. I HATE wilson.

I don't think the Browns have a CB outside of Haden... You think they will take Wilson and start Screne and Haden with pratice squad player/3rd round pick at the nickle?

If Millner is not there, I understand another direction, but I don't see how we pass on that guy given CB may be the teams greatest need.

Skipping over sleeper43 posts since 4/19/09
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was after free agency???

The Raiders just signed three linebackers and you have us drafting one.

We signed two DT's with 2nd year Christo Bilukidi still on the roster and you have us taking one early.

We still have need for 2 more CB's and at least a FS and and RT.

But I love the Robert Alford pick in the 3rd. Give me Warmack or Eric Fisher in the 1st. I don't care if it is #3. We need to vastly improve our OL if we wante to be able to compete.

Furuia in the 4th would cap this 4 rounder off for the Raiders

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Danish49ers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

31. San Francisco 49ers: CB Johnthan Banks (Mississippi State) SR, 6'2", 185 Pounds
2. San Francisco 49ers (From KC): DE Margus Hunt (Southern Methodist) SR, 6'8-1/8", 277 Pounds
29. San Francisco 49ers: WR: Terrance Williams (Baylor) SR, 6'2", 208 Pounds
12. San Francisco 49ers (from CAR): S Bacarri Rambo (Georgia) SR, 6'0", 211 Pounds
31. San Francisco: 49ers C Barrett Jones (Alabama) SR, 6'4-1/4", 306 Pounds
31. San Francisco 49ers: OT Oday Aboushi (Virginia) SR, 6'5-3/8", 308 Pounds
37. San Francisco 49ers: RB Marcus Lattimore (South Carolina) JR, 5'11-1/4", 221 Pounds

Would be my selections in this scenario...
bdubs3316

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions WILL NOT draft a DE in Rd 1 and in Rd 2.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

Here's the things... I'm in full acceptance that our GM is operating with a long-term (multi-year) plan in mind. That said, he's also expressly stated the front office is going to operate with the mindset of selecting the best intersection of value and need where possible, but that he won't reach for need; to me that sounds like an expressed "BPA with exceptions" philosophy.

Johnson can be argued as one of the BPA's at #11 when upside is factored in. Hunter is debatable. Now part of that for me is I hate Hunter as a prospect - literally, I think he stands to do more damage to an in-flux offense than good. Have the pick as Terrance Williams and even though I personally believe WR is too much of a luxury pick for the Chargers right now, it's an easier WR to swallow. The thing is, in the 2nd round, guys like Cyprien and even Te'o (possibly even Ogletree though I'd be tempted to want to kick him outside) represent as good of value as Hunter and are more in direct areas of need.

Slay in the 3rd round is solid. In the 4th, there's just better value at need areas on the board again. Simon is seriously doubtful as a linebacker - poor reaction off the snap, slow in his pass-rush moves, and lacks flexibility around the arc. Watford, Summers-Gavin, or Thornton all have value a potential plug-and-play OL and if we're going pass-rusher there, it' likely Taylor over Simon.

Also, highly doubtful Jerruh takes a 1st round OL again, even if Cooper is on the board. More likely in that scenario is Vaccaro - who I've been reading Jones covets something fierce.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets draft is solid
Iceman88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 NFL Mock Draft: 4 Rounds After Free Agency Has Sett Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
Round 1
10. Tennessee Titans: OG Chance Warmack (Alabama) SR, 6'2", 317 Pounds

While I love Warmack I think that the addition of Levitre we will wait till at least the 2nd for offensive like. We could use another corner so in this situation Dee Milliner would be a better pick. Star and Richardson would be better options as well.

2nd Round
8. Tennessee Titans: DE Margus Hunt (Southern Methodist) SR, 6'8-1/8", 277 Pounds

I like Hunt but his age concerns me and if we dont go Oline in the first then we should in the second. Larry Warford should be the pick here.

Round 3
8. Tennessee Titans: TE Travis Kelce (Cincinnati) SR, 6'4-7/8", 255 Pounds

Love this pick, most Titans fans are going to disagree with it since they believe that Delanie Walker is the next superstar TE. But adding Kelce will give us a two headed monster for the next 8-10 years.

35. Tennessee Titans: ILB Jonathan Bostic (Florida) SR, 6'0-7/8", 245 Pounds

With the additions of Fokou and probably Brad Jones we do not need reserve linebacker so early. Quinton Patton or Aaron Dobson would be a much better picks here, with Britt and Washington possibly being gone soon we will need some new blood at WR.

Round 4
10. Tennessee Titans: C Khaled Holmes (Southern Cal) SR, 6'3-1/4", 302 Pounds

While I think Holmes has potential we dont need a C since Velasco has become a solid player for us, we need someone that can play multiple positions like David Quessenberry would be a much better option since he has the potential to play guard or tackle and with Stewart getting older having a potential replacement would be good. Also the best DE available would be good as well.

Props to Kempes ^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: