Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades) Reply with quote

1. Kansas City- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M: The Chiefs tagged Branden Albert, but that does not keep them from taking Joeckel. My guess is that Albert will stay at LT for this year and Joeckel will play either LG or perhaps RT, now that Winston has been released. If Albert does not receive a long term deal, Joeckel will then begin his NFL career as a LT. If Albert signs long term, the Chiefs believe they have among the best bookend Tackles in the NFL. Personally, I'm not high on Joeckel at all, but he still seems to be the concensus #1 LT, so I believe he could be the choice. I just don't think he's ever gonna reach elite status though. I see him more of a D'Brickashaw Ferguson type of OT and that just isn't good enough for the #1 overall pick. If it were me, I'd either trade down or select Eric Fisher, who I believe, is the best LT prospect in this draft.

2. Jacksonville- Dion Jordan, DE/LEO, Oregon: The Jaguars are supposedly installing a new look defense which is a version of the 4-3 Under, which is run in Seattle. Finding a pass rusher is a premium in this type of scheme, to play the LEO position, where most of the pass rush is generated. Finding a freakish athlete like Jordan is very rare and his build is ideal for a LEO. He is tall, fast and is relentless in his pursuit of the QB. He played sparingly last season as most of the Ducks' starters were pulled, when big leads were established (which seemed to be most of the time.) Jordan has all the tools you look for in a DE/LB hybrid prospect, but he might need to add some weight to his tall, slender frame, just to absorb the wear and tear of an NFL schedule. His ceiling is extremely high though and in a 4-3 Under, he is capable of being a 10-15 sack a year, player. If the Jaguars go in another direction, they will probably take a long look at QB Geno Smith, but, #2 just seems too high for him.

3. Oakland- Ezekial Ansah, DE, BYU: The Raiders could go a number of ways here. They are talking about releasing Carson Palmer, which would open up the need for a QB. They also have huge needs on the D-Line as well, both interior and exterior. They could even use an OT as well. Looking at the board, the one player who has the highest ceiling is Ansah. He has the size to play 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE and since he is relatively new to the game of football, he is getting better each time he gets on the field. He is very raw and had a rough week of Senior Bowl practices, proving that he will need a lot of coaching, but his potential is incredible as he showed in the actual game, where he looked virtually unblockable and made play after play, dominating the line of scrimmage.

4. Philadelphia- Eric Fisher, OT, Western Michigan: With Joeckel off the board, I believe the Eagles will look to take another OT, that many people actually believe is better than Joeckel. I believe Fisher has pro bowl potential. Before everything is said and done though, I believe he will be in contention for the #1 overall selection. If they fill the LT position with this selection, the Eagles would then look to one of the later rounds, to find their franchise QB of the future and upgrades at some other key positions like CB, Safety and interior O-Line. Some people see QB Smith landing here, but he wants to be a dropback pocket passer and lacks the mobility that Chip Kelly values in his QB's.

5. Detroit- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama: Three players should catch the Lions attention with this pick, (Werner, Jarvis Jones and Milliner.) This is a pretty deep DE class, especially in the top 3 rounds and that should be the difference. Detroit has had a porous secondary for many years now and this has to change. Finding a CB with the coverage skills and speed of Milliner should just be too tempting to pass up. He could be a lockdown corner for the Lions and at this point, they might consider him the best available player on the board.

6. Cleveland- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: With the Browns reportedly moving back to a 3-4 scheme, they should seriously take a look at an OLB like Jarvis Jones. I know they just got Paul Krugar in free agency, but Jones would be the perfect compliment. He is a risk, because of his reported spinal condition, but he checked out medically and has a chance to be a 10-15 sack a year guy, so they should pull the trigger. He is very versatile and should be considered by teams who run both 3-4 and 4-3 defensive schemes. His quickness, technique and high motor, make him a one of a kind player. When healthy, this guy is my #1 prospect in the entire draft. I'd have no problems taking him this early.

7. Arizona- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma: Arizona could take a long look at QB Geno Smith here, but in the end, they cannot turn down a chance to get a franchise LT who can not only protect the QB, but hopefully, improve the running game as well. Johnson really improved his stock at Senior Bowl practices and appears to be the last of the potential first round, franchise LT prospects. His stock probably improved more than any other player in this draft, during Senior Bowl week, thanks to an excellent week of practices and a very good game as well. From this point forward, the rest of the LT prospects have some big questions attatched to them, which is why I see no more projected in round 1.

8. Buffalo- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia: Looking at the needs of Bills, I believe they would have been a lock to select Jarvis Jones, had he not been selected by the Browns. Instead, they now look to address the QB position, which is another big priority. Smith seems to be the consensus #1 QB prospect. Some people believe he could go as high as #2 to Jacksonville, but I just don't see it. Smith is very athletic, although he rarely shows it, preferring to throw from the pocket, but this could change in the NFL. He would be an intriguing pick for the Bills, since many people believe Buffalo is poised to draft Nassib as their QB of the future. I truly believe they can find quality linebackers a little later in the draft, perhaps with the top pick in round 2, where there should be some very good players left on the board.

9. New York Jets- Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia: The Jets are a mess. They have no viable QB, a so-so O-Line, no running game, they lack quality WR's and they desperately need a pass rusher as well. More than anything though, they need someone to excite the fanbase and give them hope for the future. Austin is a smaller receiver, but he is very polished and has speed to burn. He is a Percy Harvin clone who will allow offenses to execute a variety of looks, as he is an effective rusher as well as a pass catcher and could return kicks as well. He is a weapon that a lot of teams are gonna have to makes adjustments for and with a dangerous player of his diverse skillset on the field, some of the major flaws in the Jets' offense, could be camoflaged.

10. Tennessee- Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida: Tennessee is gonna be torn. Do they take a disruptive inside pass rusher like Sheldon Richardson, a run stuffer like Floyd or go for a potential pro bowl OG like Chance Warmack. Floyd has been getting a lot of buzz lately and physically, seems to be the kind of DT that the Titans would covet. I believe he is extremely overrated, but I'm simply gonna project him where I expect him to land, not where I would draft him. I know some people have him going much higher, but I just don't see it. Other than the Florida State matchup, nothing about him stands out on game films.

11. San Diego- Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama: San Diego would've loved Fisher or Johnson to slide to #11, but that didn't happen. They could go with a big CB like Rhodes here, but they also need OG help as well and the allure of an elite OG prospect like Warmack is too strong. He could solidify the LG position for the next 10 years. They just hope they can find a solid LT in the next round or two. In any case, I could easily see the Chargers trying to fill both OT positions in some way or another during the offseason. They certainly need alot of help there.

12. Miami- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri: Miami could go a number of ways here as well. They, like San Diego are in the market for a franchise LT, but those guys are all off of the board now. They could take a CB like Rhodes here, a DE like Werner or a Safety like Vaccaro. If Richardson is still on the board at this spot though, I believe this pick is a no-brainer. His potential to impact the defense right away, should win out. He is a question mark when it comes to attitude and intelligence, but he has a high motor and a very good skill set for the position. Physically, he probably has the most potential of any interior defensive lineman in this draft, but it's just a matter of getting him motivated to put that raw talent on display during every play.

13. Tampa Bay- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State: Trading away Talib, left the Bucs void of CB talent and their Safety play was equally as suspect. On top of that, one of their best pass rushers is now a Seattle Seahawk. Looking at the board and seeing an elite pass rusher like Werner still there, makes this an easy choice. He is a relentless pass rusher who is fairly new to the game and still has a very high ceiling. I can see him becoming the best DE that the Bucs have drafted in at least 10 years if they decide to keep this pick. This is still a question, since they could use it to trade for an elite CB like Darrell Revis.

14. Carolina- Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee: With Floyd and Richardson gone, the Panthers might look to the offensive side of the football, where they could really use a playmaking WR, as Steve Smith gets older. Every year, at least one player will get overdrafted based on the dreaded "P" word... potential. Patterson seems to be that player this season. He has very good size and excellent speed, but he is even more inconsistent catching the ball than his college teammate, Justin Hunter was and that concerns me. His athleticism and ball skills are very high though and many teams are projecting him to be a major star.

15. New Orleans- Damontre Moore, OLB, Texas A&M: This one is tricky. I believe the Saints go for a boom or bust type player on the defensive side of the ball. Moore has the potential to be an elite pass rusher. He is very quick off the line and has the size and burst, to play either DE or OLB in a variety of schemes, but his stock has taken a bit of a hit after posting a measly 12 reps in the bench press during the Combine and running a disappointing 4.95/40. He did improve his numbers at his pro day though and his instincts, technique and college production cannot be denied. I believe the Saints would see him as a double digit sack guy in their newly formed 3-4 defensive scheme.

16. St. Louis- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas: The Rams filled a huge need at OT, when they signed Jake Kong away from the Dolphins. That allows the team to now focus on other areas of need. With this pick, they look to the Safety position, but they could take a look at a WR as well, since losing Danny Amendola to the Pats. They are very thin at linebacker too and could take one here, but that seems unlikely. Instead, I see a dynamic player like Vaccaro being the choice. He is a hard hitting Safety who has the ball skills of a CB. He played Strong Safety in college, but has the athleticism and ball skills to make the move to Free Safety. In St. Louis, he'll probably move to Free Safety, where he should thrive.

17. Pittsburgh- Jesse Williams, NT, Alabama: Pittsburgh's defense is old in spots and getting younger (especially at LB), so this could be a real possibility, but finding a NT could be a top priority as well. Williams proved to be the anchor in the middle of the Alabama defense. He is absolutely huge and has the ability to take on multiple blockers. Like Johnathan Hankins, he offers little as a pass rusher, but that won't be what he's asked to do anyway. His main job will be to take on multiple blockers, thus creating mismatches along the line of scrimmage.

18. Dallas- Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina: Dallas desperately needs some inside blockers. They couldn't find any running lanes at all last season and that made the offense predictable and one dimensional. I know Dallas needs D-Line help as well, but they have tried to patch up the OG spots with mid level talent recently and that proved to be a bad move. In my mind, there are 3 elite OG prospects in Warmack, Cooper and Warford. All will be gone by the time Dallas picks in round 2 and the dropoff from that point on, would be a steep one. Cooper is definitely worth this selection as he is ranked just a tad below Chance Warmack, on most boards, as the top OG prospect in the draft. His ability to come in and start right away, could help the Cowboys' run game immensely, as they finally look to open some running lanes.

19. New York Giants- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State: The Giants pass defense was abyssmal and the run defense was almost as bad. Both areas need to be addressed and seeing a big, physical, speedy cover corner like Rhodes on the board, makes this a no brainer. He is an imposing DB whose size and strength made many people question whether he should move to Safety, but a strong 40 time and a strong workout at the Combine, now makes him a coveted corner prospect. He would certainly give the secondary a very physical presence.

20. Chicago- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia: With the top two OG prospects gone, the Bears are forced to look to another position. Luckily they have a need at MLB and Ogletree is still available. He may be the most consistent linebacker in this draft. He racked up 111 tackles last season in just 10 games and could easily take over the Bears starting MLB spot, should Urlacher leave (which is highly probable). He had a chance to be a top 10 pick, but off the field issues, including a recent arrest for D.U.I., has pushed his draft stock back awhile. I could see him being a star in the NFL, so long as he stays out of trouble.

21. Cincinnati- D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama: After making the curious decision to re-sign disappointing players like Rey Maualuga and Robert Geathers, yet part ways with Andre Smith, who was really beginning to come into his own, the Bengals will be in the market for a starting RT. Fluker is widely regarded as the top pure RT in this draft. He is a massive prospect who is strong at the point of attack and shows tremendous technique. Some scouts seem to think he could kick inside to OG as well, but I see him as the ideal RT. The Bengals could also take a look at a Strong Safety like Matt Elam as well.

22. St. Louis (Via Washington)- Keenan Allen, WR, California: After filling the Free Safety position, the Rams now focus on getting Sam Bradford a true #1 receiving option. Allen was the concensus #1 WR on most boards, until the late surge by Patterson and news right before the Combine of Allen's knee injury. He doesn't have elite speed, but got very good separation and made some big plays during the 2011 season. His play did drop off a bit in 2012, but that can be attributed to the abyssmal QB play from his brother. He is more than talented enough to warrant a pick at this point in round 1.

23. Minnesota- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson: I could see the Vikings considering a big, run stuffing DT like Hankins here, but looking how deep this DT class is, they could find some solid depth in the later rounds. What they need now is a receiver to pair opposite newly signed Greg Jennings. Hopkins is my pick as the top WR prospect in this draft. He has good size, speed, excellent body control, route running and hands and the ability to get separation and make big plays down the field. I see this guy being a future NFL superstar.

24. Indianapolis- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU: Indy is gonna be searching for an impact player. They could take an O-Lineman like Barrett Jones or Larry Warford here or even a Safety along the lines of Eric Reid. In the end, I believe I Mingo would make the biggest impact for the franchise. He immediately take over the OLB position where the Colts need help getting to opposing QB's now that Freeney will be leaving town. Mingo didn't put up very impressive stats last season, but he does flash the athleticism and tenacity to get the job done.

25. Minnesota (Via Seattle)- Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina: After fleecing the Seahawks for this pick in what is one of the worst trades in many years, the Vikings should now look to the defensive line, where they could use a shot of youth, particularily on the inside. I see three players that they could target with this pick, Williams, Short and Hankins. It could go in the direction of any of those guys, but something tells me Williams might be the pick. His girth and ability to play the run as well as get to QB's on a consistent basis, makes him an attractive prospect. I have him as the best all around DT in the draft.

26. Green Bay- Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU: To me, I believe this pick comes down Eric Reid and Kevin Minter. Do the Packers go ILB or do they select a Free Safety? I believe Minter is probably the higher rated player on their board. He had a chance to go much earlier, but a poor 40 time pushes him to this spot. Even with the slower than expected time, his production on the field could not be denied. He should drastically upgrade the Packers run defense.

27. Houston- Star Lotulelei, NT, Utah: Needing a NT, the Texans are relieved to see that Lotulelei is still on the board. Drafting him is a risk, due to his heart condition but at this point in the draft and given that the Texans already have one of the top defenses in the NFL, the risk is minimal. If he pans out, they could be getting what many people believe to be the best defensive player in this draft. I believe they just see too much upside to Star, to see him fall any further.

28. Denver- Kawann Short, DT, Purdue: Denver really doesn't have a lot of needs. Their offense was high powered and their defense was rated near the top of the league as well. In they end, I believe they go with the best available player and at this point, that would definitely be Short. He is the last of the big time pass rushing UT's. He had a dominating Senior Bowl and week of practice. His stock is on the rise which should easily push him to the bottom of the first round. I see him as a 6-10 type of sack DT in the NFL. He could drastically improve the Broncos inside pass rush.

29. New England- Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State: Like Seattle, New England could really use an inside pass rushing presence and they definitely need some help in the secondary. Banks was once considered a top 15 pick, but a poor 40 time at the Combine knocked him back a bit. He ran much better at his pro day though. He has excellent size and range, but lacks physicality. He is tailor made for a team that runs a lot of zone coverage, where his lack of speed can be camoflaged. He may even be tried at Safety, where the Pats could also use help.

30. Atlanta- Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State: The Falcons could go a number of ways with this pick. They could go DT with a player like Hankins, they could go with a CB like Jordan Poyer or they could take a DE like Montgomery or Okafor to upgrade one of the worst pass rushes in the NFL. In the end, I believe Hankins wins out. He is considered by many to be one of the top 2-3 run stuffers in this draft.

31. San Francisco- Eric Reid, S, LSU: The Niners could go a number of ways here, since they have no real pressing needs to this point. They could look to upgrade the NT position and since they opt not to resign Goldson, Safety is another possibility as well. Reid looks like a pure Free Safety with very good coverage skills. He improved his stock alot, via a fantastic Combine and the Niners should have no problem making him their pick.

32. Baltimore- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame: The Ravens have suffered a ton of devastating losses since winning the Superbowl. None have hurt worse than the retirement of Ray Lewis though and the surprising loss of his heir apparent, Danell Ellerbe. Desperate for a ILB type, the Ravens opt for Te'o, as he seems like a natural fit. He was once considered a top 5 pick, but several factors, cause him to fall to this point. His off the field embarassment, a slow 40 time and his measurables being smaller than expected push him to #28, but Baltimore still views him as a potential impact player. Selecting him could make some Ravens' fans skeptical, but I think he might surprise some people.

Round 2

33. Jacksonville- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
34. San Francisco (Via Kansas City)- John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
35. Philadelphia- Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
36. Detroit- Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
37. Cincinnati (Via Oakland)- Matt Elam, S, Florida
38. Arizona- Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
39. Cleveland- Forfeit
40. New York Jets- Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Mississippi
41. Tennessee- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
42. Buffalo- Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers
43. Miami- Melenik Watson, OT, Florida State
44. Tampa Bay- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
45. Carolina- Justin Pugh, OT, Syracuse
46. New Orleans- Forfeit
47. San Diego- David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
48. St. Louis- Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
49. Dallas- Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
50. Pittsburgh- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
51. New York Giants- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
52. Chicago- Barrett Jones, OG/C, Alabama
53. Washington- Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, UConn.
54. Minnesota- Sio Moore, LB, UConn.
55. Cincinnati- Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
56. Miami (Via Indianapolis)- Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
57. Seattle- Kyle Long, OG/OT, Oregon
58. Green Bay- Travis Frederick, C/OG, Wisconsin
59. Houston- Robert Woods, WR, USC
60. Denver- Jonathan Bostic, LB, Florida
61. New England- Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
62. Atlanta- Cornelius Carradine, DE, Florida State
63. San Francisco- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
64. Baltimore- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

Round 3

65. Kansas City- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
66. Jacksonville- Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M
67. Detroit- D.J. Swearinger, S, South Carolina
68. Oakland- Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
69. Philadelphia- E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
70. Cleveland- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
71. Arizona- Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State
72. Tennessee- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
73. Buffalo- Quinton Patton, WR, La. Tech
74. New York Jets- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
75. Tampa Bay- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
76. San Francisco (Via Carolina)- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
77. New Orleans- Chris Faulk, OT, LSU
78. San Diego- Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
79. Miami- Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana
80. St. Louis- Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
81. Pittsburgh- Trevardo Williams, OLB, U.Conn.
82. Dallas- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
83. New York Giants- Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
84. Miami (Via Chicago)- Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall
85. Minnesota- Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno State
86. Cincinnati- Gerald Hodges, LB, Penn State
87. Washington- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
88. Indianapolis- William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
89. Seattle- Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford
90. Green Bay- Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
91. Houston- Dallas Thomas, OG/OT, Tennessee
92. Denver- Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky
93. New England- Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
94. Atlanta- Jonathan Franklin, RB, UCLA
95. San Francisco- Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
96. Baltimore- Reid Fragel, OT, Ohio State
97. Houston- Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
98. Kansas City- Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon
99. Tennessee- Shawn Williams, S, Georgia

Round 4

100. Jacksonville- Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
101. Kansas City- J.J. Wilcox, S, Georgia Southern
102. Oakland- Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
103. Philadelphia- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse
104. Minnesota (Via Detroit)- David Quessenberry, OG/OT, San Jose State
105. Arizona- Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
106. Cleveland- Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina
107. Buffalo- Duke Williams, S, Nevada
108. New York Jets- Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford
109. Tennessee- Kevin Reddick, LB, North Carolina
110. Carolina- Josh Evans, S, Florida
111. New Orleans- Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
112. San Diego- Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson
113. Miami- Jawan Jamison, RB, Rutgers
114. Tampa Bay- Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas State
115. St. Louis- Jelani Jenkins, LB, Florida
116. Dallas- Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
117. Pittsburgh- Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
118. New York Giants- David Bakhtiari, OT, Colorado
119. Chicago- Brian Winters, OG/OT, Kent State
120. Cincinnati- Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
121. Washington- T.J. McDonald, S, USC
122. Minnesota- Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State
123. Indianapolis- Baccari Rambo, S, Georgia
124. Green Bay- Zeke Motta, S, Notre Dame
125. Seattle- Sanders Cummings, CB, Georgia
126. Houston- Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama
127. Denver- B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary
128. Tampa Bay (Via New England)- Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State
129. Atlanta- Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
130. San Francisco- Brian Schwenke, C/OG, California
131. Baltimore- Rashard Hall, S, Clemson
132. Baltimore- Joe Krugar, DE, Utah
133. San Francisco- John Simon, OLB, Ohio State
134. Detroit- Earl Watford, OG, James Madison
135. Atlanta- Keith Pough, LB, Howard

Round 5

136. Kansas City- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
137. Jacksonville- Oday Aboushi, OG/OT, Virginia
138. Philadelphia- Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
139. Detroit- Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
140. Seattle (Via Oakland)- Chris Jones, DT, Bowling Green State
141. Cleveland- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/KR, LSU
142. Arizona- Dion Sims, TE, Michigan State
143. New York Jets- Xavier Nixon, OT, Florida
144. Tennessee- Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State
145. Buffalo- Omoregie Uzzi, OG, Georgia Tech
146. New Orleans- Cory Grissom, NT, South Florida
147. San Diego- Corey Lemonier, OLB, Auburn
148. Miami- Hugh Thorton, OG, Illinois
149. Tampa Bay- Matt Scott, QB, Arizona
150. Carolina- Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
151. St. Louis- Everette Dawkins, DT, Florida State
152. Pittsburgh- A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State
153. Dallas- Devonte Holloman, LB, South Carolina
154. New York Giants- Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson
155. Chicago- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
156. Washington- Marquise Goodwin, WR/KR, Texas
157. Minnesota- Bruce Taylor, LB, Virginia Tech
158. Cincinnati- Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan State
159. San Francisco (Via Indianapolis)- Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
160. Seattle- Cornelius Washington, LB, Georgia
161. Green Bay- Will Davis, CB, Utah State
162. Houston- Brandon McGee, CB, Miami
163. Denver- Micah Hyde, CB/S, Iowa
164. Washington (Via New England)- J.C. Tretter, OG, Cornell
165. Atlanta- Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State
166. San Francisco- Dennard Robinson, WR/RB/QB/KR, Michigan
167. Baltimore- Kwame Geathers, NT, Georgia
168. Miami- Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU
169. Green Bay- Josh Boyce, WR, TCU
170. Baltimore- Travis Johnson, OLB, San Jose State

Round 6

171. Jacksonville- Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida
172. Kansas City- Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
173. Detroit- Khaled Holmes, C/OG, USC
174. Oakland- D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston
175. Cleveland (Via Philadelphia)- Robert Lester, S, Alabama
176. Arizona- Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State
177. Cleveland- Blaize Foltz, OG, TCU
178. Arizona (Via Minnesota Via Tennessee)- Jeff Baca, OG, UCLA
179. Buffalo- Zavier Gooden, LB, Missouri
180. New York Jets- Rontez Miles, S, California (Pa.)
181. San Diego- Jordan Mills, OT, La. Tech
182. San Francisco (Via Miami)- Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
183. Tampa Bay- Nickell Roby, CB, USC
184. Carolina- T.J. Barnes, DT, Georgia Tech
185. New Orleans- Earl Wolff, S, North Carolina State
186. St. Louis- Orhian Johnson, S, Ohio State
187. Dallas- Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
188. Pittsburgh- Jake Stoneburner, TE, OSU
189. New York Giants- Greg Blair, LB, Cincinnati
190. Chicago- Travis Long, LB, Washington State
191. Minnesota- Lamar Mady, OG, Youngstown State
192. Cincinnati- Travis Bond, OG, North Carolina
193. Washington- Brad Wing, P, LSU
194. Indianapolis- Eric Herman, OG, Ohio
195. Green Bay- Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose State
196. Seattle- Sean Renfree, QB, Duke
197. Houston- Ty Powell, OLB, Harding
198. Tampa Bay (Via Philadelphia Via Denver)- Bradley McDougal, S, Kansas
199. Cincinnati (Via New England)- Stansley Maponga, DE, TCU
200. Atlanta- David Bass, DE, Missouri Western State
201. Baltimore (Via San Francisco)- Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
202. Baltimore- Tharold Simon, CB, LSU
203. Houston- Levine Toiolo, TE, Stanford
204. Tennessee- Manase Foketi, OT, West Texas A&M
205. Baltimore- Steve Greer, ILB, Virginia
206. Kansas City- Jasper Collins, WR, Mt. Union
206. Oakland- Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
207. Pittsburgh- Prentiss Wagner, CB, Tennessee

Round 7

208. Kansas City- Sam Brenner, OG, Utah
209. Jacksonville- Kapron Lewis-Moore, DE, Notre Dame
210. Oakland- Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific
211. Philadelphia- Braxton Cave, C/OG, Notre Dame
212. Detroit- Cameron Lawrence, LB, Mississippi State
213. Philadelphia (Via Cleveland)- Lerentee McCray, LB, Florida State
214. Minnesota (Via Arizona)- Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt
215. Seattle (Via Buffalo)- Tanner Hawkinson, OT, Kansas
216. New York Jets- Oscar Johnson, OG/OT, La. Tech
217. Tennessee- Meshak Williams, DE, Kansas State
218. Miami- Nick Becton, OT, Virginia Tech
219. Philadelphia (Via Tampa Bay)- Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas
220. Oakland (Via Carolina)- Michael Mauti, LB, Penn State
221. Seattle (New Orleans)- Joe Vellano, DE/DT, Maryland
222. San Diego- Montori Hughes, NT, Tennessee-Martin
223. St. Louis- Michael Buchanon, DE/OLB, Illinois
224. Pittsburgh- LeAdrian Waddle, OT, Texas Tech
225. Miami (Via Dallas)- Daimion Stafford, S, Nebraska
226. New York Giants- Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon
227. New England (Via Tampa Bay Via Chicago)- John Wetzel, OT, Boston College
228. San Francisco (Via Cincinnati)- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)
229. Washington- Jason Weaver, OT, Southern Mississippi
230. Minnesota- Chad Bumphis, WR, Mississippi State
231. Indianapolis- Mark Harrison, WR, Rutgers
232. Minnesota (Via Seattle)- Roger Gaines, OT, Tennessee State
233. Green Bay- Anthony Rashad White, NT, Michigan State
234. Houston- Stefphon Jefferson, RB, Nevada
235. Denver- Abry Jones, DT, Georgia
236. New England- Mike Catapano, DE, Princeton
237. Atlanta- Demetrius McCray, CB, Appalachian State
238. San Francisco- Vince Williams, ILB, Florida State
239. Baltimore- Cooper Taylor, S, Richmond
240. Philadelphia- Josh Boyd, DT, Mississippi State
241. Cincinnati- Etienne Sabino, LB, OSU
242. Seattle- Tyrone Goard, WR, Eastern Kentucky
243. Seattle- Mychal Rivera, TE, Tennessee
244. Atlanta- Chris Barker, OG, Nevada
245. Atlanta- P.J. Lonergan, C/OG, LSU
246. Detroit- Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida
247. San Francisco- Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
248. Baltimore- P.J. Stankiewitch, C/OG, Penn State
249. Tennessee- Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville
250. Atlanta- Braden Brown, OT, BYU
251. Miami- Jack Doyle, TE, Western Kentucky
252. Cincinnati- Duron Harmon, S, Rutgers
253. San Francisco- Garrett Gilkey, OT/OG, Chadron State
254. New York Giants- Rex Burkhead, RB, Nebraska
255. Indianapolis- Kerwynn Williams, RB, Utah State

Last edited by TheOsprey on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Danish49ers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades) Reply with quote

31. San Francisco- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
34. San Francisco (Via Kansas City)- Matt Elam, S, Florida
76. San Francisco (Via Carolina)- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
95. San Francisco- Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina
130. San Francisco- Brian Schwenke, C/OG, California
133. San Francisco- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
159. San Francisco (Via Indianapolis)- Kwame Geathers, NT, Georgia
166. San Francisco- Dennard Robinson, WR/RB/QB/KR, Michigan
182. San Francisco (Via Miami)- Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
228. San Francisco (Via Cincinnati)- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)
238. San Francisco- Vince Williams, ILB, Florida State
247. San Francisco- Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville
253. San Francisco- Rex Burkhead, RB, Nebraska

Would be my selections in this scenario...
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Bears Leon McFadden in the 4th and Goodwin in the 5th and it's a pretty damn good Bears Draft.
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the Cowboys. Best case scenario position wise, and pretty close player wise. Would like another O-Lineman in the 4th though. He could honestly compete with/beat anyone we got.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShineOnStar wrote:
Love it for the Cowboys. Best case scenario position wise, and pretty close player wise. Would like another O-Lineman in the 4th though. He could honestly compete with/beat anyone we got.

Fair enough, I could see that. I know O-Line is probably the biggest need so 2 O-Linemen could very well be chosen. I originally had Dallas choosing another O-Lineman in the 6th, but with Tavarres King still on the board, I thought he could really be a good complimentary receiver to Bryant. Very Happy
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st - Hankins A+ pick
2nd - Carradine - A+ pick
3rd - Franklin - A+ pick
4a - Escobar - A+ pick
4b - Pough - A+ pick
5th - Harper - A+ pick
6th - Bass - A+ pick
7a - McCray - A+ pick
7b - Barker - A+ pick
7c - Lonergan a+ pick

Sir you have somehow just picked and drafted what i would consider almost a perfect draft for the falcons as if i was doing the draft myself. I mean some of the guys might be a little different later like the 5th round to th round but those are just crap shoots that we all like different guys. I do like those guys you picked as well though.

Whats even better is you actually picked and selected our biggest needs outside of maybe a CB earlier instead of a RB but im hoping we lock up Grimes still. Allowing us to go Cb early next year or in FA.

Still without a doubt you have the best Falcons draft on the website right now in the mock draft section and to not be a falcon fan and do it is amazing to me.

Take a Bow good sir you deserve it Smile
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
1st - Hankins A+ pick
2nd - Carradine - A+ pick
3rd - Franklin - A+ pick
4a - Escobar - A+ pick
4b - Pough - A+ pick
5th - Harper - A+ pick
6th - Bass - A+ pick
7a - McCray - A+ pick
7b - Barker - A+ pick
7c - Lonergan a+ pick

Sir you have somehow just picked and drafted what i would consider almost a perfect draft for the falcons as if i was doing the draft myself. I mean some of the guys might be a little different later like the 5th round to th round but those are just crap shoots that we all like different guys. I do like those guys you picked as well though.

Whats even better is you actually picked and selected our biggest needs outside of maybe a CB earlier instead of a RB but im hoping we lock up Grimes still. Allowing us to go Cb early next year or in FA.

Still without a doubt you have the best Falcons draft on the website right now in the mock draft section and to not be a falcon fan and do it is amazing to me.

Take a Bow good sir you deserve it Smile

Thanks. Very Happy
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped reading after Barkley, DO NOT WANT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of Floyd to the Titans simply because I agree with you that he is overrated. I think Sheldon is a good fit at DT. Someone who can get interior pressure on the QB. Our ends were not that bad last year....it's just that QB's were always able to step up in the pocket because our tackles didn't get any sort of push.

I would love Eifert in the second though. Not totally sold on Delanie especially as a pass catcher.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster
TheBitzMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way no how, if Star is available would Thompson pass on him. He is the ideal player for the Packers in this draft. I also doubt that Thompson will draft an ILB first round, the importance in the 3-4 is limited, and they will get bishop back.

Star to the Pack in this scenario.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would rather T. Williams or Aaron Dobson over Patton. And in the 4th would rather Escobar.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBitzMan wrote:
no way no how, if Star is available would Thompson pass on him. He is the ideal player for the Packers in this draft. I also doubt that Thompson will draft an ILB first round, the importance in the 3-4 is limited, and they will get bishop back.

Star to the Pack in this scenario.

My biggest problem when making this draft was where to slot Star. Everything hinges on how each team views his heart ailment. I think the teams that might take a flyer on him, will be the ones that don't have any real needs, so they can afford to take the risk. I see the Packers having some real positions of need to fill and I just think until Star's medical condition is sorted out, he'd be too much of a risk to consider in round 1. I could be wrong though.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Stopped reading after Barkley, DO NOT WANT

You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I could easily see the Jags taking him, should he be there in round 2. The truth is, we have no control as fans, of how our teams draft. I didn't want Russell Wilson, but the Seahawks could've cared less what I thought and they took him anyway. Barkley is the consensus #2 QB and he was recruited to USC by Pete Carroll, Gus Bradley's former boss in Seattle. I just think the pick makes sense, whether it happens or not. After all, these are all just guesses. Very Happy
AQuintus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Vikings:

1. Arthur Brown over DeAndre Hopkins - Hopkins is a solid pick, but there's WR talent later in your draft. MLB is a huge need for this team, and Brown is easily the best 4/3 MLB in this draft.

1. Johnthan Banks over Sylvester Williams - I'm not a fan of Sylvester Williams in the 1st. He's a mid to late 2nd round talent in a draft that's extremely deep at NT. With the release of Winfield, CB is suddenly a big(ger) need for the Vikings, and Banks is the best CB available.

2. Justin Hunter over Sio Moore. Even without drafting Brown in the 1st, Moore isn't a good pick because he's an OLB. OLB is covered for the Vikings with the recent re-signing of Erin Henderson. Justin Hunter would be an extremely easy pick here. Insane value, and while not a great fit in the West Coast, he is an elite fit with a running game headed by Adrian Peterson. Big play action Plays all game with that duo.

3. Akeem Spence over Phillip Thomas. The Vikings Front Office seams pretty happy with the group of guys that they have at Safety now. Unless there's some kind of huge steal available (and I'm not sure I'd count Thomas as a huge steal), I doubt they go Safety before the 5 round. Vikings take advantage of the great depth at DT this year, and go with Spence here.

4. David Quessenberry - Good pick. Baccari Rambo, Brian Winters, Alvin Bailey, or Jelani Jenkins would all also make sense.

4. Da'Rick Rogers over Leon McFadden. McFadden is a solid pick without the CB in the 1st change I made. Unfortunately, with that trade, this is too early for another CB. Da'Rick Rogers would be an insanely easy pick. Easily the steal of the draft.

5. Cornelius Washington over Bruce Taylor - A developmental DE in Washington would make a lot of sense in the 5th.

6-7. Who cares? BPA all the way.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tavon Austin to the Jets? Come on man. We don't need another slot receiver; we have one in Kerley. Give us a pass rusher in round 1.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: