Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Hoover82

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShineOnStar wrote:
Love it for the Cowboys. Best case scenario position wise, and pretty close player wise. Would like another O-Lineman in the 4th though. He could honestly compete with/beat anyone we got.

According to this mock a great 4th round pick instead of Randle would be OT B.Williams, UNC
Williams and Cooper could continue playing together from college to the nfl. O-Line chemistry is crucial.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
cav_fan2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the first 3 picks for Dallas...in round 4 Schwenke would the ideal pick there...then grab Gillisle in the fifth or Michael in the 6th. Gotta grab that 2nd big ugly though and schwenke would be perfect!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades) Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:

[b]31. San Francisco- Eric Reid, S, LSU:

Could live with this as a need pick

34. San Francisco (Via Kansas City)- John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
Good Pick. Wouldn't mind Okafor with either of the first 2 to give us some great depth at OLB but I'm good with these.

63. San Francisco- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Very good pick. Position of need at great value.

76. San Francisco (Via Carolina)- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
First question mark. Would prefer Armstead here as our back up TAckle is our starting guard.

95. San Francisco- Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State

130. San Francisco- Brian Schwenke, C/OG, California

133. San Francisco- John Simon, OLB, Ohio State

159. San Francisco (Via Indianapolis)- Vance McDonald, TE, Rice

166. San Francisco- Dennard Robinson, WR/RB/QB/KR, Michigan
Not a big fan of Robinson. Would prefer Lester or Mills

182. San Francisco (Via Miami)- Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
Would have said great pick but we just signed Dawson from Cleveland so I can't see us using a draft pick on a kicker. Give us Tharold Simon, Cobi Hamilton or Aaron Mellette here.

228. San Francisco (Via Cincinnati)- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)
Good pick. We need to pick up a development QB for Harbaugh to mould.

238. San Francisco- Vince Williams, ILB, Florida State
Very good pick. Still need depth behind Willis and Bowman

247. San Francisco- Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
Just about my favourite pick this draft. Just about the best blocking TE in the draft.

253. San Francisco- Garrett Gilkey, OT/OG, Chadron State
Can't have enough depth on the lines

Overall the best 7 round draft I've seen for the 9ers IMO. Very good job sir. Applause Applause
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Bengals will re-sign Andre. No one is knocking on his door at this point so I don't think he's getting his $9M.

The rest of the draft is solid.
Kempes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be the best Eagles mock I've ever seen. I love every pick, well done.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby8787 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
barnaby8787 wrote:
Tavon Austin to the Jets? Come on man. We don't need another slot receiver; we have one in Kerley. Give us a pass rusher in round 1.

Kerley is not even in Austin's class. When you have an offense as lethargic as the Jets have and given that the QB situation looks so bleak for them, they need a way to put points on the board in more creative and unconventional ways. Austin can be used as a WR, RB and KR and creates matchup nightmares for his opponents. Besides, the Jets would be getting as good a OLB prospect in round 2 with Collins, as I could give them in round 1. This way, you're maximizing the value of the picks.
Kerley put up nearly 900 yards receiving with awful qb's. We don't need another slot receiver. No way the Jets take him in round 1. Considering how many needs we do have, we won't draft a slot receiver to replace Kerley, our current young and upcoming slot receiver. Give us a lineman, an upgrade to collins at OLB, hell, even Vaccaro would be fine.

You have solid DE's. There is no upgrade to Collins at this point, because as I said, he's better than anything left on the board in round 1, when you pick and although I like Vaccaro, I simply cannot justify making him a top 10 pick, as that would be a complete reach. Maybe I could justify the Jets selecting Warmack, but I don't think that will satisfy Jets fans. It wouldn't impact the offense or defense, right away. The Jets are such a mess, they wanna see a player that will come in and positively impact that team and provide a spark..... immediately. Right now, there isn't a single thing to be positive about and No OG on earth, is gonna be able to impact the outcome of games, right away. Tavon Austin would.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
All around great falcons mock

Interesting move in choosing a DT before DE or CB, but not all that unlikely with the departure of Walker to Oakland and the injury history of Peters and Jerry, good pick when you have us nabbing a very good DE in round 2

Carradine seems raw, but has been exolosive in his past two seasons at FSU good value in round 2

The Franklin pick, which I love hes my favorite RB in the draft for the falcons, might be unlikely as our backfield is already somewhat crowded with Jackson/Quizz/Snelling/and the recently re-signed antone smith. However he's such a great value and perfect fit they could easily pull the trigger and end up cutting Snelling or Smith if he beats them out in preseason

Escobar in the 4th is a great addition at TE

Bass in the 6th fantastic DE pickup

And Brown at OT is a great value lasst pick, love all the O-line depth you add in the 7th

Only issue I have is lack of addressing the hole left at CB, snatching McCrary in the 7th is not gonna replace Grimes or even Robinson

It wasn't really about which position the Falcons should address in round 1, as much as it was taking the BAP at a position of need. I just saw Hankins as a much better overall player than any DE or CB that was left on the board.

Personally, I love Carradine. I think he is one of the most undervalued guys in this draft. I had him as a top 10 pick, before the injury. I believe he'd be a steal in round 2.

I'm not a fan of the Jackson deal at all. I believe he is at the twilight of his career and you're just not gonna see nearly as much production from the guy as the Atlanta front office expects. In fact, I just have this gut feeling that he might not make it through the season. With that said, Quizz is not an every down RB and Snelling is "just a guy". I'm a huge Franklin fan. The guy is a dynamic runner and a terriffic receiver out of the backfield. I believe it would be in the Falcons' best interest to get this guy on the field, right away, to take some pressure off the running game.

I also believe McCray is a highly undervalued player as well. I see him as one of the best small school prospects in this draft. I could easily see him winning a starting job. The kid is big and has great instincts.

Thanks for the compliment. Very Happy
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Hoover82 wrote:
RD1 P18: Dallas- Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
RD2 P49. Dallas- Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
RD3 P82. Dallas- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
RD4 P116. Dallas- Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
RD5 P153. Dallas- Devonte Holloman, LB, South Carolina
RD6 P187. Dallas- Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
Shocked

What a phenomenal draft this would be for the boys. I believe it would net us 3 immediate starters with Cooper, Cyprien, and Logan and takes care of our 3 needs of interior o-line, dt, and safety. Randle would also be a heavy contributor as a backup and change of pace to Murray. One of the best 7 round mocks for the Boys yet!

Thanks.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades) Reply with quote

Melbourne 9er wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

[b]31. San Francisco- Eric Reid, S, LSU:

Could live with this as a need pick

34. San Francisco (Via Kansas City)- John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
Good Pick. Wouldn't mind Okafor with either of the first 2 to give us some great depth at OLB but I'm good with these.

63. San Francisco- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

76. San Francisco (Via Carolina)- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
First question mark. Would prefer Armstead here as our back up TAckle is our starting guard.

95. San Francisco- Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State

130. San Francisco- Brian Schwenke, C/OG, California

133. San Francisco- John Simon, OLB, Ohio State

159. San Francisco (Via Indianapolis)- Vance McDonald, TE, Rice

166. San Francisco- Dennard Robinson, WR/RB/QB/KR, Michigan
Not a big fan of Robinson. Would prefer Lester or Mills

182. San Francisco (Via Miami)- Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
Would have said great pick but we just signed Dawson from Cleveland so I can't see us using a draft pick on a kicker. Give us Tharold Simon, Cobi Hamilton or Aaron Mellette here.

228. San Francisco (Via Cincinnati)- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)
Good pick. We need to pick up a development QB for Harbaugh to mould.

238. San Francisco- Vince Williams, ILB, Florida State
Very good pick. Still need depth behind Willis and Bowman

247. San Francisco- Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
Just about my favourite pick this draft. Just about the best blocking TE in the draft.

253. San Francisco- Garrett Gilkey, OT/OG, Chadron State
Can't have enough depth on the lines

Overall the best 7 round draft I've seen for the 9ers IMO. Very good job sir. Applause Applause

Thanks. You guys have so many picks though, I was just trying to get you the BAP about midway through. What do you get the team, that already has everything? Laughing
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
I think the Bengals will re-sign Andre. No one is knocking on his door at this point so I don't think he's getting his $9M.

The rest of the draft is solid.

The Bengals first round pick all hinges on what they do about Smith. Personally, I think it would be assenine to resign Maualuga and Geathers, yet let Smith walk, but we'll see what happens. They very well could re-sign him. It would make sense and they definitely have enough money to get the job done.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Puked on my computer. PM so I can send you my email address. You owe me a computer.

What picks didn't you like? You didn't post what your team is. I'm assuming it's the Eagles, since you have a Ducks sig and they just hired Chip Kelly. Am I wrong?
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An ILB in the first is a wasted pick. Hawk and Bishop are the starters. Everyone who reads this, please stop giving the Packers an ILB in the first. Frederick is good, Lattimore in the third makes me sad. I don't want a player who won't be able to contribute until next year in the third. The rest is fine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
justo wrote:
Puked on my computer. PM so I can send you my email address. You owe me a computer.

What picks didn't you like? You didn't post what your team is. I'm assuming it's the Eagles, since you have a Ducks sig and they just hired Chip Kelly. Am I wrong?

For the Packers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
justo wrote:

Green Bay

ILB isn't really a need as much as it was Hawk was overpaid. He just took a huge pay cut and Bishop (arguably best D player outside Clay) is coming back, too. I'd turn down Minter in the 2nd. I'd take Star or Shot over him easily. The entire starting DL for Green Bay is on a contract year. That includes the entire NT depth (Raji/Pickett) and also the #3 DE. The DL player GB has if they all walk would be Worthy, a second year player coming off an ACL injury. Status pending for 2013. Almost have to go DE/NT early, unless Vaccaro/Cyprien drop.

Center isn't really a need, either. When EDS got pushed into the starting role, taking over for ALL PRO CENTER JEFF SATURDAY WHICH COST GB A COMPENSATORY PICK, the offense ran well.

Marcus Lattimore is a push as a prospect, but if we haven't gone defense by this time in the draft, we are in trouble.

I don't really like Motta at all. S depth isn't the problem, McMillian/Jennings/Bush are good depth. If they go FS it would have to be early as a plug and play guys. McMillian already has looked good as a project SS, but I think the staff wants to play Burnett at SS, instead of FS.

Davis is a push as a prospect. Still no DL though.

Boyce is more of the slot/Cobb type player than an outside guy. I think Jones is on a contract year and Nelson is up the year after. Jennings/Jones/Nelson were really the only outside WRs we have on the roster.

Otten is solid at this point. Still no DL though.

All I know about White is he is a giant human. Not much to say there Laughing
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
holyghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A veritable nightmare scenario for the Raiders filled with projects and problems. Thanks for the indigestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: