Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
justo wrote:
Puked on my computer. PM so I can send you my email address. You owe me a computer.

What picks didn't you like? You didn't post what your team is. I'm assuming it's the Eagles, since you have a Ducks sig and they just hired Chip Kelly. Am I wrong?

Green Bay

ILB isn't really a need as much as it was Hawk was overpaid. He just took a huge pay cut and Bishop (arguably best D player outside Clay) is coming back, too. I'd turn down Minter in the 2nd. I'd take Star or Shot over him easily. The entire starting DL for Green Bay is on a contract year. That includes the entire NT depth (Raji/Pickett) and also the #3 DE. The DL player GB has if they all walk would be Worthy, a second year player coming off an ACL injury. Status pending for 2013. Almost have to go DE/NT early, unless Vaccaro/Cyprien drop.

Center isn't really a need, either. When EDS got pushed into the starting role, taking over for ALL PRO CENTER JEFF SATURDAY WHICH COST GB A COMPENSATORY PICK, the offense ran well.

Marcus Lattimore is a push as a prospect, but if we haven't gone defense by this time in the draft, we are in trouble.

I don't really like Motta at all. S depth isn't the problem, McMillian/Jennings/Bush are good depth. If they go FS it would have to be early as a plug and play guys. McMillian already has looked good as a project SS, but I think the staff wants to play Burnett at SS, instead of FS.

Davis is a push as a prospect. Still no DL though.

Boyce is more of the slot/Cobb type player than an outside guy. I think Jones is on a contract year and Nelson is up the year after. Jennings/Jones/Nelson were really the only outside WRs we have on the roster.

Otten is solid at this point. Still no DL though.

All I know about White is he is a giant human. Not much to say there Laughing
Pretty much this, except for when I puked I went wide right of the computer and hit the family dog. I like Boyce at the slot but if this happened in real life, I would honestly break stuff. Just because, when a draft is that bad something needs to get broken. Plus add in that Frederick is a power scheme guy that will most likely get moved to guard, terrible OC prospect for us IMO.
Nobody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I... I love you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be highly disappointed in Arizona if they made those picks.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
Would be highly disappointed in Arizona if they made those picks.

Really? In my draft you get a.....

Franchise LT

QB (admittedly, I don't like any of the QB's in this class, but the Cards will draft one of them)

One of the best pass rushers in this class to play OLB

A very solid RB

A talented TE from one of the best classes I have seen in years

A consistent CB

One of the most underrated O-Linemen in the draft to play OG.

I see no less than 3 very good, immediate starters from the guys I gave you.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
I... I love you.

Ummmmmm.......... Thank you Confused
Panthers11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally love the Patterson pick, he fits in our offense.
Would prefer Cyprien in round 2.
Nice job.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Phinsfan93

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Miami

12. Richardson- I actually like Richardson but DT is probably last on Miami's list of needs after they tagged Randy Starks.
43. Watson- Looks like the Dolphins are about to address RT with Eric Winston.
56. Jefferson- 3rd rounder. Jeff Ireland is looking for starters in the first 2 rounds, Jefferson would most likely backup Chris Clemons.
79. Alford- Like this
84. Dobson- Don't think they will use this pick on him. Will most likely be looking for a slot receiver to replace Davone Bess next year.
113. Jamison- They are pretty set with Lamar Miller, Daniel Thomas, and Jonas Gray. Could look for a bigger back like Stepfan Taylor or Le'Veon Bell.
148. Thorton- This is a bit late for an OG considering we need one now.
168. Edwards- Not high on him but I guess it's good depth.
218. Beckton- Don't know anything about him.
225. Saffiord- Now this is a pick a like.
251. Doyle- If he can't block forget it.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phinsfan93 wrote:
For Miami

12. Richardson- I actually like Richardson but DT is probably last on Miami's list of needs after they tagged Randy Starks.
43. Watson- Looks like the Dolphins are about to address RT with Eric Winston.
56. Jefferson- 3rd rounder. Jeff Ireland is looking for starters in the first 2 rounds, Jefferson would most likely backup Chris Clemons.
79. Alford- Like this
84. Dobson- Don't think they will use this pick on him. Will most likely be looking for a slot receiver to replace Davone Bess next year.
113. Jamison- They are pretty set with Lamar Miller, Daniel Thomas, and Jonas Gray. Could look for a bigger back like Stepfan Taylor or Le'Veon Bell.
148. Thorton- This is a bit late for an OG considering we need one now.
168. Edwards- Not high on him but I guess it's good depth.
218. Beckton- Don't know anything about him.
225. Saffiord- Now this is a pick a like.
251. Doyle- If he can't block forget it.

Watson would be a LT. Trust me, you're gonna need one. Jonathan Martin is a pure RT. He's gonna suck at LT. I remember watching him at Stanford and he was the weak link of that O-Line.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Post Compensatory 7 rounder (No Trades) Reply with quote

10. Tennessee- Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida: Tennessee is gonna be torn. Do they take a disruptive inside pass rusher like Sheldon Richardson, a run stuffer like Floyd or go for a potential pro bowl OG like Chance Warmack. Floyd has been getting a lot of buzz lately and physically, seems to be the kind of DT that the Titans would covet. I believe he is extremely overrated, but I'm simply gonna project him where I expect him to land, not where I would draft him. I know some people have him going much higher, but I just don't see it. Other than the Florida State matchup, nothing about him stands out on game films.

Not bad but I'd prefer the better player in Star.

41. Tennessee- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

Not a fan because I doubt we'll draft a soft TE like Eifert. We brought in Walker and still have Craig Stevens and its clear we're going towards a more smash mouth type of football. With that said I'd go Warford to complete the O-Line.

72. Tennessee- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

Pretty good pick. He has the talent to be a top DE in the league. Problem is he's an idiot and lazy. I think Gregg Williams and Jerry Gray could get some fire out of him. Low-risk, high reward.

99. Tennessee- Shawn Williams, S, Georgia

Solid pick but I'd rather have Shamarko Thomas.

109. Tennessee- Kevin Reddick, LB, North Carolina

Solid pick. Gives us good depth behind McCarthy.

144. Tennessee- Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State

Slight reach but I wouldn't mind it. Another great talent but troubles have dropped him. Another low risk high reward.

204. Tennessee- Manase Foketi, OT, West Texas A&M

No real need for an OT. I'd go with Zac Stacy.

217. Tennessee- Meshak Williams, DE, Kansas State

Good pick. Love his potential.

249. Tennessee- Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville

Solid pick.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
BrownLeader

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devin Taylor in lieu of Duke Williams hurts. Browns currently don't have a starting FS.
Everything else is cake.

Pre-Draft 2013 Mock *FULL DRAFT* http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=521213&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Pruitt3443

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, great job on the 7 rounder.

6. Cleveland- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: With the Browns reportedly moving back to a 3-4 scheme, they should seriously take a look at an OLB like Jarvis Jones. I know they just got Paul Krugar in free agency, but Jones would be the perfect compliment. He is a risk, because of his reported spinal condition, but he checked out medically and has a chance to be a 10-15 sack a year guy, so they should pull the trigger. He is very versatile and should be considered by teams who run both 3-4 and 4-3 defensive schemes. His quickness, technique and high motor, make him a one of a kind player. When healthy, this guy is my #1 prospect in the entire draft. I'd have no problems taking him this early.

No Problems at all with Jones in the first as I agree that if healthy he is the best player in this draft.

Round 3

70. Cleveland- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
I want nothing to do with Tyler Wilson as I think he will at best be a journeyman in the NFL. Based on your board at this point I would rather the Browns take Alford or Ertz.

Round 4

106. Cleveland- Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina

Not a huge fan of Taylor and perhaps not the Browns most glaring need either after FA. Travis Kelce, Duke Williams, Brian Winters, Ryan Swope, Baccari Rambo are all better choices in my opinion at this point.

Round 5

141. Cleveland- Tyrann Mathieu, CB/KR, LSU

This is an okay spot to take a flyer on the Honeybadger but I think there are better prospects available at this point based on your board in Dion Sims, Matt Scott, Cornelius Washington and Vance McDonald.

Round 6

175. Cleveland (Via Philadelphia)- Robert Lester, S, Alabama

I like Lester but will he play FS or SS in the NFL? We need a FS that can cover and play the pass and I am not certain he can do that.

177. Cleveland- Blaize Foltz, OG, TCU

Do not know much about him at all but we could use a guard. However, it would not surprise me at all with this pick if the browns went after a Kicker since they lost Dawson in FA and could target Hopkins or Sturgis here.
YooAdrian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man oh man what a draft for the Vikings.. You hit it on the head here all major needs addressed early WR, DT, MLB, DB with arguably two of the most underrated prospects in this draft at DB in McFadden and Thomas.. I applaud you Applause
2013 Adopt-A-Viking: LB Michael Mauti #56

Baseball: Yankees
Basketball: Knicks
Football: Vikings
Hockey: Rangers
NCAA Basketball: Cuse Orange
NCAA Football: THE Ohio State Buckeyes
mteward

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think if it were up to me the Bears would go
1) Brown - MLB
2) Long - OG
4) Schwenke - OG/C

Then i don't midn the next two picks!

I wouldn't be upset if it played out like you have it though!
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a LOT of things bad about this mock, but the most BLATANT would be that of your having Datone Jones and Justin Hunter falling to the last two picks of the SECOND round. End of the 1st round would be closer to reality.
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Stopped reading after Barkley, DO NOT WANT
you want Geno at 2 but not Barkley at 33?!! Come on now!! that is absurd!

Draft as a whole for the Jags is pretty fantastic!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: