Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign former Raiders, Eagles CB Nnamdi Asomugha
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlexM23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Great signing. Put him back in man coverage and he'll be just fine.

Fair dinkum mate, absolutely so for off the mark, I mean what are you basing this on it's just absurd how you think you can get away with this despicable display it makes me mad to think about it I can't believe it. Have you ever, ever in the last two seasons watched Nnamdi play for us? How dare you even suggest he was strictly a zone cover CB. Why oh why do you say such things? I just can't believe it man. Did you see the guy get beat in man, DID YOU? He isn't gonna be Oakland Nnamdi that's for sure. It's funny how you can say this and get away with this frankly I'm dissapointed no one else has caught you out for saying such things about a team you clearly have no idea about.

Qué mate? What the hells a dinkum? You say I don't know anything about the Eagles. Funny because I live in an area swamped by Philly fans and Philly sports games are always on TV, especially the Eagles. Plus my brother is a Cowboys fan. I've watched Nnamdi plenty in Philly. He was out of place. He did play some man and lost some but mainly the Eagles played alot of zone. So come again mate.

Who do you think you are trying to copy what I'm saying? LOL really sad. Nnamdi was burnt in man this season and the one before, you lying about watching the Eagles play won't change that fact.

Kiltman on the sig
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my problem with nnamdi is that he is a terrible team mate, he never held himself accountable for his garbage play and looked to blame everyone else.

He is a tool.
reckless123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
my problem with nnamdi is that he is a terrible team mate, he never held himself accountable for his garbage play and looked to blame everyone else.

He is a tool.

Im not backing Nnamdi, but could that have been the case. Not saying he was without mistake, but could his fellow DBs be to blame. He is has been in the league 10 years, not saying that proves he is right but it should help his case. Is Nnamdi to blame for Castillo taking him off CJ? I think his confidence took a turn for the worse while he was at the Eagles and it was evident in his play.

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
kmvoss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a steal.
SFaithful97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:

He is a tool.
I am not saying you are lying, but everything I have heard is the exact opposite of that. Struggles aside, I have only heard that he is a good locker room guy.

MAC DRE wrote:
I'd rather have young Wagner and Wright going forward than Willis and Bowman.
adamq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

He is a tool.
I am not saying you are lying, but everything I have heard is the exact opposite of that. Struggles aside, I have only heard that he is a good locker room guy.

everything I've heard suggests he just keeps to himself as much as possible.

-kiltman
eagles101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
SFaithful97 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

He is a tool.

from everything ive sen most of the time someone else was to blame for "his bad play." like when coleman would cut him off trying to block a pass.

props to deadpulse

vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
SFaithful97 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

He is a tool.

SOME of the Eagles fans are just being hateful because he didn't play up to his contract. Their fault signing a 30 year old CB that wasn't in his prime athletically anymore. He still has great technique he just lost a little speed. Most CB's won't play well with that terrible of safety play.

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best signings of the offseason I think.
Definitely my favorite for us followed by Dorsey.

Then we have dahl at the end

new sig... sorry alex
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Fair dinkum mate, absolutely so for off the mark, I mean what are you basing this on it's just absurd how you think you can get away with this despicable display it makes me mad to think about it I can't believe it. Have you ever, ever in the last two seasons watched Nnamdi play for us? How dare you even suggest he was strictly a zone cover CB. Why oh why do you say such things? I just can't believe it man. Did you see the guy get beat in man, DID YOU? He isn't gonna be Oakland Nnamdi that's for sure. It's funny how you can say this and get away with this frankly I'm dissapointed no one else has caught you out for saying such things about a team you clearly have no idea about.

Qué mate? What the hells a dinkum? You say I don't know anything about the Eagles. Funny because I live in an area swamped by Philly fans and Philly sports games are always on TV, especially the Eagles. Plus my brother is a Cowboys fan. I've watched Nnamdi plenty in Philly. He was out of place. He did play some man and lost some but mainly the Eagles played alot of zone. So come again mate.

Who do you think you are trying to copy what I'm saying? LOL really sad. Nnamdi was burnt in man this season and the one before, you lying about watching the Eagles play won't change that fact.

Oh totally I'm lying Rolling Eyes Perfect logic there mate.
AlexM23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Well, you are showing you have no idea what you're talking about. First I questioned your knowledge. Then instead of replying like a normal person would and admit you don't watch the Eagles you continued to say Nnamdi was out of place in ZONE-COVER scheme LOL. Come on he get beat in man too, if you did actually watch him you'd know this is true. Anyway, there is a lots of blame to go around for how he played in Philly (coaches, other players) but at the end of the day he still didn't live up to his price. Also stop saying mate, it'd sound ridiculous with a dumb American accent. Laughing

Kiltman on the sig
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Well, you are showing you have no idea what you're talking about. First I questioned your knowledge. Then instead of replying like a normal person would and admit you don't watch the Eagles you continued to say Nnamdi was out of place in ZONE-COVER scheme LOL. Come on he get beat in man too, if you did actually watch him you'd know this is true. Anyway, there is a lots of blame to go around for how he played in Philly (coaches, other players) but at the end of the day he still didn't live up to his price. Also stop saying mate, it'd sound ridiculous with a dumb American accent. Laughing

the bold thats the real problem and thats why you come off as a bitter fan. he didnt play poorly and he was a great pick up for the 49ers. he did get beat in man but not that often. was he a complete shut down corner? no but to think a 30 year old CB wouldnt lose a step is just ridiculous. the eagles already had a good number one corner but instead of addressing real issues they went out and paid ungodly money for a corner that they didnt know what to do with. the whole experiment was doomed from the start. but as usual we zoom in on one player and go "OMG LOOK AT THAT HE GAVE UP A PASS HE SUCKS" he played extremely well in man. i dont even have confidence that he was bad in zone since the rest of the team was at the very least as equally horrible in it so its hard to tell if it was him or anyone else.

i honestly believe if we could have signed peyton manning put him behind our terrible line and made him run a spread offense and fans would go "THIS MANNING GUY SUCKS"

props to deadpulse

vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Rejuvenation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great deal for us. Hopefully, with the talent we have on defense it takes enough heat off Nnamdi for him to have a revival year. While some Eagles, fans are being highly spiteful it is nice to see not all of them are in regards to Nnamdi. Yes, the safety play was awful and having someone outside of their best scheme the majority of the time will lead to your secondary getting decimated. It wasn't all Aso's fault in Philly.
reckless123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
adamq wrote:
SFaithful97 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

He is a tool.

SOME of the Eagles fans are just being hateful because he didn't play up to his contract. Their fault signing a 30 year old CB that wasn't in his prime athletically anymore. He still has great technique he just lost a little speed. Most CB's won't play well with that terrible of safety play.

Honestly this is how i see it. I dont think Nnamdi is stubborn (although i cant prove it and nobody can prove the opposite), maybe when he didnt feel he was to blame for some things he was perfectly justified. We've been hearing how the Eagles safeties just flat out stink, and Nnamdi is a 10 year vet, the chance are he could be right. Remember the Larry Fitz TD, he didnt seem to be at fault .He blamed himself for the TD he gave up to Julio saying that he shouldnt have given him a free release. So i dont think he never accepted blame for getting beat at times.

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
EagleBlueDon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

the bold thats the real problem and thats why you come off as a bitter fan. he didnt play poorly and he was a great pick up for the 49ers. he did get beat in man but not that often. was he a complete shut down corner? no but to think a 30 year old CB wouldnt lose a step is just ridiculous. the eagles already had a good number one corner but instead of addressing real issues they went out and paid ungodly money for a corner that they didnt know what to do with. the whole experiment was doomed from the start. but as usual we zoom in on one player and go "OMG LOOK AT THAT HE GAVE UP A PASS HE SUCKS" he played extremely well in man. i dont even have confidence that he was bad in zone since the rest of the team was at the very least as equally horrible in it so its hard to tell if it was him or anyone else.

i honestly believe if we could have signed peyton manning put him behind our terrible line and made him run a spread offense and fans would go "THIS MANNING GUY SUCKS"
Dude, he blows. I'm highly questioning your routinely watching of Eagles games in the last two years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: