Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign former Raiders, Eagles CB Nnamdi Asomugha
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love when people try to tell you don't watch a certain team just because they don't agree with their opinion. Laughing

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing with Nnamdi is that he still shows his flashes of shut down ability as shown by the Calvin Johnson game. But then he also has shown he isn't the lockdown man he once was and in for a while he was down right terrible. With San Fran the expectations should be lower and should be better there as the focus should be off of him now

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Love when people try to tell you don't watch a certain team just because they don't agree with their opinion. Laughing

right lol dont even provide any thing with it either. like look at this or that. NOPE YOU DONT WATCH THE GAMES lol

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

right lol dont even provide any thing with it either. like look at this or that. NOPE YOU DONT WATCH THE GAMES lol

That's why it was so nice when Jay All Day created that Nnamdi Watch thread the past two years in the Eagles Forum. Instead of watching Sports Center highlights for information like so many do when forming their opinion, it worked so well. Nnamdi will always be associated with the Vince Young Dream Team comment and ridiculous expectations most (not all) Eagle fans had in 2011. Because of the dysfunctional nature of the last two seasons "some" will always hate him and others no matter what for that. Was Nnamdi the shut down machine he was in Oakland of course not. However he didn't play as bad as most want to make it out to be but because every single blown coverage/catch /TD he was involved in was always shown on Sports center to drum up drama, he sucks. I would have loved to have seen this same 2011/12 Nnamdi Asomugha play with Brian Dawkins and coached by Jim Johnson and see any of the critics talk smack about his overall play. Guarantee there would have been a difference! Fact is he was handicapped from the minute he signed as a Eagle with Juan Castillo as DC and Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dumb ( Coleman/Allen ) over the top. He's going to ball next season with that Front 7 pressure and Whitner at Safety.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 7 Gm/ 39 Rec/ 632 Yds/ 6 TD/ 16.2 YPC/

Last edited by Nabbs4u on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnamdi's 2011 season is getting so damn underrated..........................

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

That's why it was so nice when Jay All Day created that Nnamdi Watch thread the past two years in the Eagles Forum. Instead of watching Sports Center highlights for information like so many do when forming their opinion, it worked so well. Nnamdi will always be associated with the Vince Young Dream Team comment and ridiculous expectations most (not all) Eagle fans had in 2011. Because of the dysfunctional nature of the last two seasons "some" will always hate him and others no matter what for that. Was Nnamdi the shut down machine he was in Oakland of course not. However he didn't play as bad as most want to make it out to be but because every single blown coverage/catch /TD he was involved in was always shown on Sports center to drum up drama, he sucks. I would have loved to have seen this same 2011/12 Nnamdi Asomugha play with Brian Dawkins and coached by Jim Johnson and see any of the critics talk smack about his overall play. Guarantee there would have been a difference! Fact is he was handicapped from the minute he signed as a Eagle with Juan Castillo as DC and Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dumb ( Coleman/Allen ) over the top. He's going to ball next season with that Front 7 pressure and Whitner at Safety.

exactly. it just gets old when someone doesnt live up to expectations then he is now the worse player to ever play.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Selkiesxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
I really can't see the 49ers getting best this year. I'll wait until after the draft, but unless Kaep or they get the injury bug, I think they has a strong shot at 19-0.

Not in a division with Seattle and to a lesser extent, St. Louis.

Good signing if he can still play...color me skeptical though.

@BodamEscapePlan (Twitter)
Alpha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Gateway to the West is now the Gateway to the Best!"

jk

It cant hurt having him at least for depth and for that salary it's all good in my book

1st and Gore
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Nnamdi is going to have a strong year with the defense he is on. I think the Niners will be very happy.
MLB: New York Yankees
College Basketball: NC State Wolfpack
Soccer: FC Bayern Munich
AlexM23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

When you don't really explain what the hell you are talking about it's pretty hard to suggest otherwise.

Kiltman on the sig
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

When you don't really explain what the hell you are talking about it's pretty hard to suggest otherwise.

When you are so upset that your team overpaid for him that you hate on others...
Supposedly guys who don't agree with you don't watch the eagles...

Pretty sure he's referring to the 49ers front

new sig... sorry alex
AlexM23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

When you are so upset that your team overpaid for him that you hate on others...

What's with people copying what I say in this thread? Laughing I know I'm cool but come on now. I think when titansguy said put him back in man and he'll be fine... because of-course the Eagles exclusively had him in zone, right?

Nnamdi's a loser and is clearly not the great leader he was perceived to be.

Kiltman on the sig
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

What's with people copying what I say in this thread? Laughing I know I'm cool but come on now. I think when titansguy said put him back in man and he'll be fine... because of-course the Eagles exclusively had him in zone, right?

Nnamdi's a loser and is clearly not the great leader he was perceived to be.

We don't need him to be a leader, we have enough of those already on our defense, we need him to play press man against bigger receivers when we ask him to. I think he should be able to do that no problems. you sound bitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: