Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why not do another (3 round + trades)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Jets Reply with quote

broadwayjoe wrote:
Ok with 1st round selections... Jets are in no position to trade up for anyone. They only get 1 extra pick this year from the trade. THey need to grab the TE/Safety/CB in rounds 2-4. My guess is that they trade down a bit with 13th (if they can). Hopefully not too far down and pick up an extra 3rd or 4th..

To send to the Saints for Ivory! Dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
StereoType

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Seahawks, I don't mind taking Escobar in the 3rd. I think at #2, that pick almost has to be a DT. No starter currently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:
Pretty bad first round for the Packers. Not sure why you think they need a WR in the first round, it's not even a top 3 round need and here are much better and more fitting players to draft at the spot.

Sylvester Williams of John Cyprien should be their pick there.

Rounds 2 and 3 are good.
Sly Williams would be a DE, and with Worthy and Neal, I am not sure I would run to grab Williams. Cyprien is not a first round talent IMO, so why should I put him in the first round?

Well if you don't think he is a first round talent then go with another Safety. I really don't care who you give them as long as it's not a WR.

And speaking of first round talents...Woods is not there.
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Don't like Smith or Pugh at all.
..that's unfortunate
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:
Pretty bad first round for the Packers. Not sure why you think they need a WR in the first round, it's not even a top 3 round need and here are much better and more fitting players to draft at the spot.

Rounds 2 and 3 are good.
Sly Williams would be a DE, and with Worthy and Neal, I am not sure I would run to grab Williams. Cyprien is not a first round talent IMO, so why should I put him in the first round?

Well if you don't think he is a first round talent then go with another Safety. I really don't care who you give them as long as it's not a WR.

I think Woods is a bit overrated and is not worth much more than a high 2nd rounder. You lost Jennings and the best talent that filled a need was a WR. End of story, whether you like it or not.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:

Rounds 2 and 3 are good.

I think Woods is a bit overrated and is not worth much more than a high 2nd rounder. You lost Jennings and the best talent that filled a need was a WR. End of story, whether you like it or not.

Your comments make no sense. You say he is nothing more than a high second rounder yet you give him to us in the first, haha.

WR is NOT a need! Jennings hardly played last year and I think our passing game was ok...

You need to do some research before putting these things together...end of story.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Bengals Patterson, Cyprien, Bernard and Bostic and its great

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Why not do another (3 round + trades) Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Horrid move for the Saints... I'd rather stay put at 15 and take Jarvis Jones or Kenny Vaccaro. I see that you are trying to match the value points based on the trade chart but I doubt that deal gets it done for the Saints. YOu lost me when you suggest we give up our 4th as part of the package.

Just give us Jarvis instead!

PS: Your wring when you say the Saints aren't in love with anyone there, I see a few they;d be thrilled to have.

Just because we don't have a 2nd rounder does that mean we will give up the chance to get a top pass rusher or cover safety just to recoup it. The deal will have to be well better than that! Throw out that value chart... teams only use it as a guideline these days and always seem to overpay.

I agree. The saving grace of this draft is that the Saints managed to get Jamie Collins in the 2nd. But in reality I don't think that Collins will last that long. And if they miss out..that would be a huge loss.

If Jarvis Jones is there...you have to get him.
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:

Rounds 2 and 3 are good.

Your comments make no sense. You say he is nothing more than a high second rounder yet you give him to us in the first, haha.

WR is NOT a need! Jennings hardly played last year and I think our passing game was ok...

You need to do some research before putting these things together...end of story.
That was a mistake. I mixed up Allen and Woods in the mock. Got to go fix that.
KiD_Wisdom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We be happy if the Raiders were able to make that trade and still get star or warmack!

Also really like McDonald in the 3rd. Only thing I have a problem with is the second round pick. Absolutly dont think we take a lb in the first 3 or 4 rounds especially with our need for a pass rusher. With Damontre Moore still there he has to be the pick...and i would LOVE this draft.

Nice job.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengals do not need a center and will not take one in 2.
A backup FS is not nearly enough of a need to draft one in 3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: