Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans release WR Lavelle Hawkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
renndawg37

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Whats his strengths? Speed, route running?

And is he a out side or slot reciver?

Isnt he like 5'9"

Inside guy IMO

Superior Agility and fluidity stopping and going like off the charts.. as fast as any one in the league with in 10 yards, outside of that not to much... hes not a deep speed guy , not a strength guy, not a exceptional route runner. This is from the limited games i seen him in, i loved him at Cal, him and DeSean were my boys.

He still has value i am sure if he could find the right system that would allow him to work more underneath, but he could use some coaching up and some weight room dedication.

Yeah he is very quick and shifty after the catch. Not a great route ruuner though, and is also small with questionable hands.
therealdeal

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

renndawg37 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Whats his strengths? Speed, route running?

And is he a out side or slot reciver?

Isnt he like 5'9"

Inside guy IMO

Superior Agility and fluidity stopping and going like off the charts.. as fast as any one in the league with in 10 yards, outside of that not to much... hes not a deep speed guy , not a strength guy, not a exceptional route runner. This is from the limited games i seen him in, i loved him at Cal, him and DeSean were my boys.

He still has value i am sure if he could find the right system that would allow him to work more underneath, but he could use some coaching up and some weight room dedication.

Yeah he is very quick and shifty after the catch. Not a great route ruuner though, and is also small with questionable hands.

He has potential running routes though. He's not horrible at it..

I do believe a team like the Patriots would be good for him. He's pretty decent with the ball in his hand.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: